🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Hogan’s audacious bet: A Trump critic could win the GOP’s 2024 nod...that's why he might run himself

I don't know much about Hogan, but having grown up in Massachusetts I'm always skeptical of "blue state" Republicans because there tends to be very little difference between them and your average Democrat.
Larry Hogan believes in God and the American Way Of Life.
Larry Hogan believes in the freedom of the individual.
Larry Hogan believes in everything the constitution stands for.
Larry Hogan is the biggest political/electoral threat to Trump.
Larry Hogan is the next President Of The United States.

Trump is a crook and a womanizer and i hate his guts

God that felt good to say

I don't know much about Hogan, but having grown up in Massachusetts I'm always skeptical of "blue state" Republicans because there tends to be very little difference between them and your average Democrat.
Hogan's a RINO like his dad.

And speaking of his dad, that's the only reason Hogan's a thing in Maryland.

A total nothing.

Hogan's wife is from South Korea, where she is very popular. we need better relations with that country, so she would be an asset for that in the WH

I like Larry Hogan. At least he's not batshit crazy and he did a good job in his state with the COVIDS.

trump-crazy.gif

Hogan says he played this song all the time when he had cancer, according to his memoir

Hogan also says that he started his own newspaper at age 9. well, the records of the entire contents of that paper should be released before he can run for president, otherwise he should be locked up in jail for an eternity

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

as kid, Hogan was a lifeguard selling sun tan lotion just like a certain POTUS named "Joe Biden"

his dad Larry Hogan Sr was also once governor of maryland, and also a republican who as a congressman advocated impeaching nixon, even though they were of the same party, which cost Hogan Sr politically

as a 36 year old in 1992, Hogan lost to Democrat bigshot Steny Hoyer in a close House race. Hogan was up by 20 points as the votes were being counted, but later lost narrowly, since the election had the biggest turnout ever due to the popularity of Bill Clinton

Hogan later accused Hoyer of election fraud

Don’t know anything about the man but what I read here and in Wikipedia:
"In our 35 years of polling the voters of Maryland, we have never found a politician who was supported by 73% of Democrats, 77% of Republicans, and 78% of independents. These numbers indicate a versatile, Protean-like appeal we have not witnessed in a politician before ... anywhere.”

In January 2021, in response to the storming of the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob, Hogan sent in the Maryland National Guard to protect the Capitol, after initially being denied permission multiple times. Shortly after the attack, Hogan said, "I think there's no question that America would be better off if the president would resign or be removed from office."
Here is a Republican I can respect.

As it is with all moderates, it's harder for Hogan to win the primary than the general election in 2024

African American Democrat candidate for governor Anthony Brown called Hogan a "mole hill" that will easily be defeated, before Hogan easily defeated him

Last edited:
All Hail 1st Lady Yumi Hogan! like Melania, she can barely speak English

Trump cult remind me of McGregor fans, they just sheer him on because he is white but he keeps on losing.

Hogan would presumably be a formidable candidate, in 1992.

Now he's just another RINO.

Forum List

Back