🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Hogan’s audacious bet: A Trump critic could win the GOP’s 2024 nod...that's why he might run himself

Hogan doesn't pretend to know all the answers, but he does know how to bring people together, he's been doing it his whole life

"We also gave those who wished to destroy objects the space to do that as well" - Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake during the Baltimore riots when Larry Hogan was governor!

after making the comment, the mayor (her name is too long so i'll call her the mayor) went AWOL for 2 hours while Hogan was trying to reach her on the phone. as police cars were set on fire and the riot got out of control, she finally answered. Hogan told her: "you have 2 choices. i have 2 executive orders on my desk. one is, the mayor has requested i send in the national guard. the other one is, despite the mayor's objection i will send in the national guard"...she said she wanted 15 minutes to think it over..."what do you need that for", Hogan bellowed..."ok, ok, i accept, send in the national guard", she finally succumbed to Hogan's demand

Obama later called Hogan, not to offer federal assistance, as Hogan expected, but to parlay his "concern" that Hogan was inciting an unsafe "environment"

the difference between liberals and center-righters on crime in a nutshell

Last edited:
Hogan even stared down the various gang members in Baltimore and tried to talk them out of violence, with limited success

one of them said to Hogan: "i feel ya gov, can we get a selfie with you?"...i couldn't find the photographic evidence

Hogan presents Christie with lime green "Hogan Strong" wrist band following his cancer diagnosis...every type of cancer has it's own wrist band color

Larry Hogan puts country before party, and that's why all of you should admire him, my friends

No anti Trump candidate has any chance in hell winning the primary....

A blue state republican? He's the fricking governor! Maryland is a democrat's dream state. Blue as blue can be. And this joker thinks he can win the Trump vote? I hope Donald hasn't wet himself laughing too hard.

brothers and sisters: Larry Hogan is not concerned about his future role IN the Republican Party, he's concerned about the future OF the Republican Party, my friends

Forum List

Back