🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last post wins!

Youll have to sell your sweet soles to win this thread! it's MINE MINE MINE!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

View attachment 114480
Is this sole sweet enough? Not sure how much I can get for it. If I pull it off I may get a "good dinner" out of it and maybe a promise of a future dinner cooked for me.

6635032853_14e03a30fc.jpg

Steamed Sole with Butternut Squash Sauce and Rock Shrimp

View attachment 114480
Is this sole sweet enough? Not sure how much I can get for it. If I pull it off I may get a "good dinner" out of it and maybe a promise of a future dinner cooked for me.

seeing as how it was my destiny to win this thread, you would basically have to sell your Sole to the Devil !

but I hear he just hates butternut squash, so unless you have a plan B and maybe a plan C, D, E and F, this is just going to be a losing proposition

awwwww You can win it - right after me.

View attachment 114480

seeing as how it was my destiny to win this thread, you would basically have to sell your Sole to the Devil !

but I hear he just hates butternut squash, so unless you have a plan B and maybe a plan C, D, E and F, this is just going to be a losing proposition
Plan B - Lie, I'll tell the devil it's really pumpkin.
Plan C - Substitute, actually use pumpkin.
Plan D - Remind the devil that I'm actually trying to become the tyrannical ruler of this thread, mercilessly crushing all that stand before me. I think he'll like that.
Plan E - Threaten to sick my brother-in-law on him. My brother-in-law is much worse than the devil, not only is he a Yankees fan, but I'm pretty sure my little sister has to sleep with him. Just not right.

View attachment 114480

Plan D - Remind the devil that I'm actually trying to become the tyrannical ruler of this thread, mercilessly crushing all that stand before me. I think he'll like that.
Plan E - Threaten to sick my brother-in-law on him. My brother-in-law is much worse than the devil, not only is he a Yankees fan, but I'm pretty sure my little sister has to sleep with him. Just not right.

WOW! well I just had a feeling you were going to say this, so I formed a coalition with some of the Devils old friends. Sorry, I'm not going down easy on this one. I'm pulling out all the stops, going off the Rez......

upload_2017-2-28_19-14-25.png

View attachment 114480

WOW! well I just had a feeling you were going to say this, so I formed a coalition with some of the Devils old friends. Sorry, I'm not going down easy on this one. I'm pulling out all the stops, going off the Rez......

View attachment 114752
Well I've got the woodland critters on my side. This could get ugly.

gun_3copy.jpg

View attachment 114480

View attachment 114752
Well I've got the woodland critters on my side. This could get ugly.

gun_3copy.jpg

I have no doubt Kat will make short work of Chip Monk :badgrin: It's just in her nature, It's what Kats do! of course leaving me with the clear path to victory once again.

Forum List

Back