🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Sunday there were 44 gun related deaths in the US

Do you think this Sunday will see less or more deaths ?

Apparently there have been around 4000 gun deaths in the US this year.

Why is it acceptable ?

there were many more who died because of obesity, why is this acceptable? When will be ban food? 4K in gun deaths is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

OBESITY AND MORTALITY. According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic (57).

Friend arrested after shooting victim left outside ER dies

Consider the unfortunate Nygel Williams who was accidentally killed by a friend whilst playing with guns.

Last Sunday.

care to actually address the reality......

1,500,000 defensive gun uses....to stop rapes, robberies and murders....

vs.

489 accidental gun deaths in 2015.....

Care to address those numbers in relation to a population of 320,000,000 people....and 357-400 million guns?

Accidental gun deaths have gone down, not up....

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

Use tobacco? It is the number one killer of Americans, what is this acceptable?

Tobacco use is the largest preventable cause of death and disease in the United States.4 Each year, approximately 480,000 Americans die from tobacco-related illnesses. Further, more than 16 million Americans suffer from at least one disease caused by smoking.4.

Here I am in backward Britain and I am just off to the cinema. I will drive to the station catch a train, enjoy a beer watch a film and travel home the same way. I dont need a gun to do that.
That is freedom matey.
You're a good SUBJECT aren't you! I prefer to be a CITIZEN

Why is it acceptable ?

The sliver of freedom Americans still have, is under assault and dipsticks like you want it completely eliminated. So that the ruling elite can have their way uncontested, as has been the tradition for thousands of years.

Freedom can be messy, but the feeble minded (OP) think they can have freedom without the mess...unbeknownst to them, resulting in serfdom.
Freedom to get shot isnt freedom.

Here I am in backward Britain and I am just off to the cinema. I will drive to the station catch a train, enjoy a beer watch a film and travel home the same way. I dont need a gun to do that.
That is freedom matey.
Then enjoy it and quit being envious because you subjects cannot even own a knife. Your motive is; "If I cannot have it, you cannot have it either." What a dumbass....

Why is it acceptable ?

The sliver of freedom Americans still have, is under assault and dipsticks like you want it completely eliminated. So that the ruling elite can have their way uncontested, as has been the tradition for thousands of years.

Freedom can be messy, but the feeble minded (OP) think they can have freedom without the mess...unbeknownst to them, resulting in serfdom.

But the people talking about freedoms being taken away, will be the same people demanding that Muslims be killed, arrested, deported for doing nothing, will be demanding wars so the govt can introduce things like the patriot act and demand that gay people can't marry... go figure.
Who is demanding Muslims be killed just because they are Muslim? What a pathetic thing for you to post.

Why is it acceptable ?

So...genius....44 deaths, that includes suicides and criminals killing criminals.....so if we average the 1,500,000 times a year that Americans use guns to stop rape, robbery and murder...according to bill clinton....

that means guns were used that same day 4,109 times guns were used to stop violent criminal attack...

Why do you want those 4,109 people to be raped, robbed, murdered or violently assaultd?

Why is it acceptable ?
The NRA and all the hillbillies say so.

No...the NRA actually supports the concept of locking up gun criminals...and helped push Project Exile...which gave long prison sentences to gun criminals...and moved gun criminals into the federal prison system..sending them out of state rather than to in state prisons......

But please...keep talking out of your ass...
So the NRA wants people locked up after the fact, but doesn't want to do anything to stop the deaths. Got it.
You are an idiot. The so called prevention by prohibiting gun ownership is a gimmick and nothing else. Lack of understanding of life itself also. If your time is up you will go, no matter what or how. You cannot save shit dude, you don't even know for sure if you are going to be still alive a minute from now.

Why is it acceptable ?

Why can't we do something about gravity......do you know how many people gravity kills each year....?

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2015...33,381

Accidental gun death 2015... 489

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Cars, Accidental deaths 2015......36,161

Poisons...accidental deaths 2015...47,478

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2015...33,381
Accidental drowning 2015 .....3,602
Accidental suffocation 2015...6,914
Accidental Machiinery 2015... 550

Accidental gun death 2015... 489

Why is it acceptable ?

Freedom to get shot isnt freedom.

That is freedom matey.

Lots of luck, hope your evening goes as planned.

Forum List

Back