🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Sunday there were 44 gun related deaths in the US

Incident | Gun Violence Archive

RIP 2 year old Ryan Morales who shot himself last Sunday. Its hard to see how unlimited gun ownership benefited this poor child.

Perhaps a gun nut could explain it to me ?
Sure, I'll be happy to. His parents allowed him to have access to the gun. That's typical of liberal douche bags who aren't responsible for anything. The kid would have been better off if they had of used a coat hanger to kill him two years ago. You'd be proud of that.

Was the gun that did it apprehended?

The USA is a very violent place.
No it is not, out of over 300 million people of diverse races and creeds there are very few actual murders. 4K in gun deaths isn't even one 1/10 of one percent of the people. WITH all the guns I can travel anywhere with the assurance I will not be shot. I am not scared, America isn't as violent as those who wish they lived here would like you to believe.
The kooky big government idiots like to push the fallacy that the USA is a very dangerous place...like the Old West with shoot outs going on day and night...why? To make government bigger and more tyrannical.

And the truth is...the Wild West wan't that wild...since everyone had guns, it wasn't smart to try to shoot people...they could actually shoot back...

Friend arrested after shooting victim left outside ER dies

Consider the unfortunate Nygel Williams who was accidentally killed by a friend whilst playing with guns.

Last Sunday.

Was Nygel a felon....? Was the gun owned legally? You should post those facts before you talk out of your ass.....
I have this vision of you praying that the deceased has a record of some sort. The game is up when you have to stoop that low.

No...the game is up when you hide the criminal past of these victims and shooters....90% of murderers have long histories of violence and crime and felonies......70-80% of the victims are also criminals....

You are hiding this to portray a lie about American gun ownership.....that these people are simple, innocent people...who are suddenly killed because of the mere precense of a gun..when the truth is most killings involve criminals involved in criminal activity...and as I have shown, law abiding people use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop these criminals....
Don't be so hard on Tommy. He merely believes whatever the State and their media tell him to believe.

He lives in Orwell's 1984 and likes it.

Friend arrested after shooting victim left outside ER dies

Consider the unfortunate Nygel Williams who was accidentally killed by a friend whilst playing with guns.

Last Sunday.

Was Nygel a felon....? Was the gun owned legally? You should post those facts before you talk out of your ass.....
I have this vision of you praying that the deceased has a record of some sort. The game is up when you have to stoop that low.

No...the game is up when you hide the criminal past of these victims and shooters....90% of murderers have long histories of violence and crime and felonies......70-80% of the victims are also criminals....

You are hiding this to portray a lie about American gun ownership.....that these people are simple, innocent people...who are suddenly killed because of the mere precense of a gun..when the truth is most killings involve criminals involved in criminal activity...and as I have shown, law abiding people use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop these criminals....
Don't be so hard on Tommy. He merely believes whatever the State and their media tell him to believe.

He lives in Orwell's 1984 and likes it.

Yeah, they are very close over there.

No it is not, out of over 300 million people of diverse races and creeds there are very few actual murders. 4K in gun deaths isn't even one 1/10 of one percent of the people. WITH all the guns I can travel anywhere with the assurance I will not be shot. I am not scared, America isn't as violent as those who wish they lived here would like you to believe.
The kooky big government idiots like to push the fallacy that the USA is a very dangerous place...like the Old West with shoot outs going on day and night...why? To make government bigger and more tyrannical.

And the truth is...the Wild West wan't that wild...since everyone had guns, it wasn't smart to try to shoot people...they could actually shoot back...
The historical accounts I read were similar. People were very cautious about getting hurt in any way because serious injuries back then almost always resulted in death,

The NRA and all the hillbillies say so.

No...the NRA actually supports the concept of locking up gun criminals...and helped push Project Exile...which gave long prison sentences to gun criminals...and moved gun criminals into the federal prison system..sending them out of state rather than to in state prisons......

But please...keep talking out of your ass...
So the NRA wants people locked up after the fact, but doesn't want to do anything to stop the deaths. Got it.

Nope...most of the killers have prior gun convictions, carrying guns as felons.....and are released in under two years....had they been locked up for illegal possession of a gun....for 30 years...they wouldn't be out killing people...and other criminals would be less likely to carry and use guns to murder people...but again..democrats don't want that...so it keeps happening.
The NRA also recently applauded letting people with mental problems get guns. That should help a lot.
You just outed yourself with that post, as possibly the dumbest person EVER to post here.
We noticed that you didn't disagree with me though. Good for you.

No...the NRA actually supports the concept of locking up gun criminals...and helped push Project Exile...which gave long prison sentences to gun criminals...and moved gun criminals into the federal prison system..sending them out of state rather than to in state prisons......

So the NRA wants people locked up after the fact, but doesn't want to do anything to stop the deaths. Got it.

Nope...most of the killers have prior gun convictions, carrying guns as felons.....and are released in under two years....had they been locked up for illegal possession of a gun....for 30 years...they wouldn't be out killing people...and other criminals would be less likely to carry and use guns to murder people...but again..democrats don't want that...so it keeps happening.
The NRA also recently applauded letting people with mental problems get guns. That should help a lot.
You just outed yourself with that post, as possibly the dumbest person EVER to post here.
Why do the liars always have to make up lies?

Do you think this Sunday will see less or more deaths ?

Apparently there have been around 4000 gun deaths in the US this year.

Why is it acceptable ?

/---- Why is death caused by drunk drivers acceptable to you? How can you be so callus? Take your car to the junk yard and have it crushed so we can end the bloodshed on our roads. CHOP CHOP

Wow...the stupid is strong with you.....you just parrot whatever you here in the news...with no desire to know the truth....

The ACLU and the NRA both fought against stripping Americans of their Rights without due process...numb nuts....but keep talking out of your ass....
Ya, letting mental cases own guns is the way to go. We can see why you're for that. :biggrin:

Incident | Gun Violence Archive

RIP 2 year old Ryan Morales who shot himself last Sunday. Its hard to see how unlimited gun ownership benefited this poor child.

Perhaps a gun nut could explain it to me ?
Nobody owes you any explanation. Your fascination about guns is understandable since you cannot have one as a subject.
The question is now, why don't you people prohibit he ownership of pools and bath tubs over there? Read the whole article about the dangers of drowning and near drowning in the U.K.
  • "In 2010, 28 children under 15 drowned in the UK.
  • Three of these children were under one, 12 were between one and four, four were between five and nine, and nine were between ten and 14.
  • About 170 children under 15 were taken to hospital after nearly drowning in 2008-09. Near drowning can have long-term consequences such as disability and serious health problems. The longer a child is immersed in water with loss of consciousness and breathing, the more likely that they will suffer these problems."
Drowning | Child Accident Prevention Trust

Last edited:
Tommy brags about being able to go to a movie without fear in London. I can get in my car and drive to the beach or the mountains and not have fear of violence. Of course if I drove downtown Detroit in the dead of night I might be a bit concerned but even there I think my fears would be more of a precaution, such as walking in the forest being cautious of snakes I never see. Me and the wife took the sub-way into NYC's Harlem district by accident and walked around being the only white people we saw. No one bothered us, everyone we asked directions were very nice.

Why is it acceptable ?

/---- Now you and your Hillary supporters can get a gun. You should be grateful

Mental cases, as determined by the Social Security Administration?

Why is it acceptable ?

You are an idiot. The so called prevention by prohibiting gun ownership is a gimmick and nothing else. Lack of understanding of life itself also. If your time is up you will go, no matter what or how. You cannot save shit dude, you don't even know for sure if you are going to be still alive a minute from now.
Wow, that was almost coherent. Care to try again?

The sliver of freedom Americans still have, is under assault and dipsticks like you want it completely eliminated. So that the ruling elite can have their way uncontested, as has been the tradition for thousands of years.

Freedom can be messy, but the feeble minded (OP) think they can have freedom without the mess...unbeknownst to them, resulting in serfdom.

But the people talking about freedoms being taken away, will be the same people demanding that Muslims be killed, arrested, deported for doing nothing, will be demanding wars so the govt can introduce things like the patriot act and demand that gay people can't marry... go figure.
Who is demanding Muslims be killed just because they are Muslim? What a pathetic thing for you to post.

Who? Well, you need to pay more attention to those on sites like this who call for such things. You think it's pathetic of me to post? Well I think it's pathetic of those who demand such things.
Post someone calling for Muslims to be killed just because they are Muslim. If it is so prevalent then back up your pathetic excuse for a post with the evidence.

No.

First, going fishing for something someone said at some date would take me far to long. You don't have to believe me, I couldn't give a damn.

I will back things up where reasonable, this isn't reasonable. There are plenty of sickos out there and if you don't know that, then that's your issue.
So you got nothing, thanks for admitting it.

Tommy brags about being able to go to a movie without fear in London. I can get in my car and drive to the beach or the mountains and not have fear of violence. Of course if I drove downtown Detroit in the dead of night I might be a bit concerned but even there I think my fears would be more of a precaution, such as walking in the forest being cautious of snakes I never see. Me and the wife took the sub-way into NYC's Harlem district by accident and walked around being the only white people we saw. No one bothered us, everyone we asked directions were very nice.

actually......you are very likely to be stabbed in Britain...and gun crime is becoming more common too....

Why is it acceptable ?

/---- Libs saying locking up criminals is mean spirited

Why do the liars always have to make up lies?
Neither did you disagree with me. Thanks.

Forum List

Back