🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Sunday there were 44 gun related deaths in the US

Friend arrested after shooting victim left outside ER dies

Consider the unfortunate Nygel Williams who was accidentally killed by a friend whilst playing with guns.

Last Sunday.

Was Nygel a felon....? Was the gun owned legally? You should post those facts before you talk out of your ass.....
I have this vision of you praying that the deceased has a record of some sort. The game is up when you have to stoop that low.

No...the game is up when you hide the criminal past of these victims and shooters....90% of murderers have long histories of violence and crime and felonies......70-80% of the victims are also criminals....

You are hiding this to portray a lie about American gun ownership.....that these people are simple, innocent people...who are suddenly killed because of the mere precense of a gun..when the truth is most killings involve criminals involved in criminal activity...and as I have shown, law abiding people use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop these criminals....

Here I am in backward Britain and I am just off to the cinema. I will drive to the station catch a train, enjoy a beer watch a film and travel home the same way. I dont need a gun to do that.
That is freedom matey.
You're a good SUBJECT aren't you! I prefer to be a CITIZEN

Call a spade a spade and he is subject to the British Crown. Fuck the Queen!

Consider the unfortunate Nygel Williams who was accidentally killed by a friend whilst playing with guns.

Last Sunday.

Was Nygel a felon....? Was the gun owned legally? You should post those facts before you talk out of your ass.....
I have this vision of you praying that the deceased has a record of some sort. The game is up when you have to stoop that low.

No...the game is up when you hide the criminal past of these victims and shooters....90% of murderers have long histories of violence and crime and felonies......70-80% of the victims are also criminals....

You are hiding this to portray a lie about American gun ownership.....that these people are simple, innocent people...who are suddenly killed because of the mere precense of a gun..when the truth is most killings involve criminals involved in criminal activity...and as I have shown, law abiding people use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop these criminals....
Yes, if we remove guns, suddenly violent killers will just go to work instead.

Last Sunday.

Praying has nothing to do with it...actual truth, facts, statistics and reality have everything to do with it....murder is not something normal people do... 90% of those who commit murder, and cross that line have long histories of crime and violence.....

Do you think this Sunday will see less or more deaths ?

Apparently there have been around 4000 gun deaths in the US this year.

Why is it acceptable ?

The sliver of freedom Americans still have, is under assault and dipsticks like you want it completely eliminated. So that the ruling elite can have their way uncontested, as has been the tradition for thousands of years.

Freedom can be messy, but the feeble minded (OP) think they can have freedom without the mess...unbeknownst to them, resulting in serfdom.
Freedom to get shot isnt freedom.

Here I am in backward Britain and I am just off to the cinema. I will drive to the station catch a train, enjoy a beer watch a film and travel home the same way. I dont need a gun to do that.
That is freedom matey.
Then enjoy it and quit being envious because you subjects cannot even own a knife. Your motive is; "If I cannot have it, you cannot have it either." What a dumbass....

But criminals in Britain not only have knives.....and if you read the British crime news they stab a lot of people to death in Britain......they also have guns....

Why is it acceptable ?

The sliver of freedom Americans still have, is under assault and dipsticks like you want it completely eliminated. So that the ruling elite can have their way uncontested, as has been the tradition for thousands of years.

Freedom can be messy, but the feeble minded (OP) think they can have freedom without the mess...unbeknownst to them, resulting in serfdom.

But the people talking about freedoms being taken away, will be the same people demanding that Muslims be killed, arrested, deported for doing nothing, will be demanding wars so the govt can introduce things like the patriot act and demand that gay people can't marry... go figure.
Who is demanding Muslims be killed just because they are Muslim? What a pathetic thing for you to post.

Who? Well, you need to pay more attention to those on sites like this who call for such things. You think it's pathetic of me to post? Well I think it's pathetic of those who demand such things.

Last Sunday.

Praying has nothing to do with it...actual truth, facts, statistics and reality have everything to do with it....murder is not something normal people do... 90% of those who commit murder, and cross that line have long histories of crime and violence.....
..and unstable mental condition like our bitching Welshman. Why else would he worry about our way of life here if he weren't a mentally deranged creature?

The USA is a very violent place.
No it is not, out of over 300 million people of diverse races and creeds there are very few actual murders. 4K in gun deaths isn't even one 1/10 of one percent of the people. WITH all the guns I can travel anywhere with the assurance I will not be shot. I am not scared, America isn't as violent as those who wish they lived here would like you to believe.

Why is it acceptable ?

But the people talking about freedoms being taken away, will be the same people demanding that Muslims be killed, arrested, deported for doing nothing, will be demanding wars so the govt can introduce things like the patriot act and demand that gay people can't marry... go figure.
Who is demanding Muslims be killed just because they are Muslim? What a pathetic thing for you to post.

Who? Well, you need to pay more attention to those on sites like this who call for such things. You think it's pathetic of me to post? Well I think it's pathetic of those who demand such things.
Post someone calling for Muslims to be killed just because they are Muslim. If it is so prevalent then back up your pathetic excuse for a post with the evidence.

Son-in-law facing charges in Fayetteville man's death

Here is a domestic situation from last Sunday. We all have family arguments but in the land of the free there is a body count.
Used a gun instead of a knife, a bat, a frying pan?

all as deadly as the next.

"Look, that man stabbed someone!" He should be locked up.

"Look, that man hit someone with a bat!" He should be locked up.

"Look, that man poisoned someone!" He should be locked up.

"Look, that man shot someone!" We've got a gun problem in this country.

Last Sunday.

Can you explain how he was accidentally shot....multiple times...genius....

I think there may have been some criminal activity or associations responsible for poor Nygel's untimely demise.........moron.....

Apparently, poor Nigel Willaims was shot multiple times.....

Shooting victim dies after being dropped off at Chippenham Hospital

RICHMOND, Va. – Richmond Police have launched a death investigation after a man’s body was dumped outside Chippenham Hospital Saturday afternoon.

Police say just after 3:30 p.m. a man who had been shot was left outside the hospital’s emergency room.

The victim was pronounced dead inside the emergency room. Police said he suffered multiple gunshot wounds.

Why is it acceptable ?

Post someone calling for Muslims to be killed just because they are Muslim. If it is so prevalent then back up your pathetic excuse for a post with the evidence.

No.

First, going fishing for something someone said at some date would take me far to long. You don't have to believe me, I couldn't give a damn.

I will back things up where reasonable, this isn't reasonable. There are plenty of sickos out there and if you don't know that, then that's your issue.

The USA is a very violent place.
No it is not, out of over 300 million people of diverse races and creeds there are very few actual murders. 4K in gun deaths isn't even one 1/10 of one percent of the people. WITH all the guns I can travel anywhere with the assurance I will not be shot. I am not scared, America isn't as violent as those who wish they lived here would like you to believe.
The kooky big government idiots like to push the fallacy that the USA is a very dangerous place...like the Old West with shoot outs going on day and night...why? To make government bigger and more tyrannical.

Forum List

Back