🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Sunday there were 44 gun related deaths in the US

The NRA and all the hillbillies say so.

No...the NRA actually supports the concept of locking up gun criminals...and helped push Project Exile...which gave long prison sentences to gun criminals...and moved gun criminals into the federal prison system..sending them out of state rather than to in state prisons......

But please...keep talking out of your ass...
So the NRA wants people locked up after the fact, but doesn't want to do anything to stop the deaths. Got it.

Nope...most of the killers have prior gun convictions, carrying guns as felons.....and are released in under two years....had they been locked up for illegal possession of a gun....for 30 years...they wouldn't be out killing people...and other criminals would be less likely to carry and use guns to murder people...but again..democrats don't want that...so it keeps happening.
The NRA also recently applauded letting people with mental problems get guns. That should help a lot.

/---- Now you and your Hillary supporters can get a gun. You should be grateful
I don't need a gun, I'm a vegetarian. But thanks for your concern.

Nope...most of the killers have prior gun convictions, carrying guns as felons.....and are released in under two years....had they been locked up for illegal possession of a gun....for 30 years...they wouldn't be out killing people...and other criminals would be less likely to carry and use guns to murder people...but again..democrats don't want that...so it keeps happening.
The NRA also recently applauded letting people with mental problems get guns. That should help a lot.
You just outed yourself with that post, as possibly the dumbest person EVER to post here.
We noticed that you didn't disagree with me though. Good for you.
Why do the liars always have to make up lies?
Neither did you disagree with me. Thanks.
What would be the point of disagreeing with you? You would just tell another lie.

Do you think this Sunday will see less or more deaths ?

Apparently there have been around 4000 gun deaths in the US this year.

Why is it acceptable ?

No...the NRA actually supports the concept of locking up gun criminals...and helped push Project Exile...which gave long prison sentences to gun criminals...and moved gun criminals into the federal prison system..sending them out of state rather than to in state prisons......

So the NRA wants people locked up after the fact, but doesn't want to do anything to stop the deaths. Got it.

/---- Libs saying locking up criminals is mean spirited

No, they say that locking people up isn't the answer to all your problems.

Why is it acceptable ?

You are an idiot. The so called prevention by prohibiting gun ownership is a gimmick and nothing else. Lack of understanding of life itself also. If your time is up you will go, no matter what or how. You cannot save shit dude, you don't even know for sure if you are going to be still alive a minute from now.
Wow, that was almost coherent. Care to try again?
Coherent enough to upset you....:badgrin:

Typical regressive libs, always allowing criminals to go free.

All of our problems...no...but to violent criminals who use guns to rape, rob and murder people...this is the solution to that.....

The USA is a very violent place.
No it is not, out of over 300 million people of diverse races and creeds there are very few actual murders. 4K in gun deaths isn't even one 1/10 of one percent of the people. WITH all the guns I can travel anywhere with the assurance I will not be shot. I am not scared, America isn't as violent as those who wish they lived here would like you to believe.
The kooky big government idiots like to push the fallacy that the USA is a very dangerous place...like the Old West with shoot outs going on day and night...why? To make government bigger and more tyrannical.
Tommy brags about being able to go to a movie without fear in London. I can get in my car and drive to the beach or the mountains and not have fear of violence. Of course if I drove downtown Detroit in the dead of night I might be a bit concerned but even there I think my fears would be more of a precaution, such as walking in the forest being cautious of snakes I never see. Me and the wife took the sub-way into NYC's Harlem district by accident and walked around being the only white people we saw. No one bothered us, everyone we asked directions were very nice.
Do you think the fat pussy knows that if he were to walk around certain areas of London, Manchester, or Liverpool at odd hours, he might end up a dead fat pussy?

Why is it acceptable ?

/---- We think you should be locked up before the fact. You blithering idiot

Why is it acceptable ?

This libertarian is saying that the system in place isn't working. That much is obvious. But keep the status quo, and shoot all revenuers on sight?

Typical regressive libs, always allowing criminals to go free.

They just can't blame the criminal.....they keep fighting locking up dangerous people...and then complain when those same dangerous people murder other people......they are insane....

You just outed yourself with that post, as possibly the dumbest person EVER to post here.
What would be the point of disagreeing with you? You would just tell another lie.
I bet you don't even know what my point is.

How could he know our point, when you don't know your point.

Why is it acceptable ?

How many were suicides?

In the instances of crime, were all guns and owners included in those crimes?

If a killer wears a hat, should I be punished for his crime because I wear a hat?.

/---- Don't give the libs any ideas

You are an idiot. The so called prevention by prohibiting gun ownership is a gimmick and nothing else. Lack of understanding of life itself also. If your time is up you will go, no matter what or how. You cannot save shit dude, you don't even know for sure if you are going to be still alive a minute from now.
The only people upset here are the ones currently falling all over each other to respond to me with something off topic, like "you're dumb" or some other witty retort.

Last edited:
The USA is a very violent place.
No it is not, out of over 300 million people of diverse races and creeds there are very few actual murders. 4K in gun deaths isn't even one 1/10 of one percent of the people. WITH all the guns I can travel anywhere with the assurance I will not be shot. I am not scared, America isn't as violent as those who wish they lived here would like you to believe.
The kooky big government idiots like to push the fallacy that the USA is a very dangerous place...like the Old West with shoot outs going on day and night...why? To make government bigger and more tyrannical.
Tommy brags about being able to go to a movie without fear in London. I can get in my car and drive to the beach or the mountains and not have fear of violence. Of course if I drove downtown Detroit in the dead of night I might be a bit concerned but even there I think my fears would be more of a precaution, such as walking in the forest being cautious of snakes I never see. Me and the wife took the sub-way into NYC's Harlem district by accident and walked around being the only white people we saw. No one bothered us, everyone we asked directions were very nice.
Do you think the fat pussy knows that if he were to walk around certain areas of London, Manchester, or Liverpool at odd hours, he might end up a dead fat pussy?
No, I think he ques up for his fish and chips like a good subject.

Why is it acceptable ?

But, but, but there were 11,964 incidents yesterday when a gun was not used but still prevented a crime by its presence. Ask 2aguy, he'll document each incident.

---SARCASM ALERT---

The only people upset here are the ones currently falling all over each other to respond to me with something off topics, like "you're dumb" or some other witty retort.
Your attack on our unalienable right recognized by our Constitution/Bill of Rights is despicable.

How could he know our point, when you don't know your point.
So you admit that you don't even know what my point is. It's a start. Good for you. Now go back and find out, and make a serious attempt to reply with something relevant, that's written in a grown-up way.

Forum List

Back