🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Sunday there were 44 gun related deaths in the US

The only people upset here are the ones currently falling all over each other to respond to me with something off topic, like "you're dumb" or some other witty retort.
Hitting the bullseye is right on target.

I have to make a correction...I have been posting that violent crime is down 75% since the 1990s...this isn't quite accurate, though i did post the accurate quote.....here is the truth...

gun crime overall is down 75%........gun murder is down 49%....overall violent crime is down...72%

Please...anti gunners...explain this...since more Americans now own more guns and more Americans now carry guns....

Explain this...

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Do you think this Sunday will see less or more deaths ?

Apparently there have been around 4000 gun deaths in the US this year.

Why is it acceptable ?
------------------------------------------------------ hopefully all the dead are all people that NEEDED to be shot . I know that NOBODY was shot around where i live and the one shooting i heard about in Oklahoma where 3 teenagers where shot as they were breaking into a private residence did need to be shot dead Tommy !!

Last edited:

Why is it acceptable ?
------------------------------------------------------ hopefully all the dead are all people that NEEDED to be shot . I know that NOBODY was shot around where i live and the one shooting i heard about in Texas where 3 teenagers where shot as they were breaking into a private residence did need to be shot dead Tommy !!
I have given you 3 examples of people who were victims on this thread, including a 2 year old toddler. How many do you want ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I have to make a correction...I have been posting that violent crime is down 75% since the 1990s...this isn't quite accurate, though i did post the accurate quote.....here is the truth...

gun crime overall is down 75%........gun murder is down 49%....overall violent crime is down...72%

Please...anti gunners...explain this...since more Americans now own more guns and more Americans now carry guns....

Explain this...

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

For what it's worth, I don't care if crime rates were UP. Governments...and certainly not the lefty snowflakes around here...are going to confiscate our firearms. Not going to happen. The 2nd isn't about duck hunting and it isn't even about the thug breaking into your home. It's about preventing tyranny.

Ironic isn't it that the gun grabbers propose exactly that in response to a plummeting crime rate in the face of an exponential increase in firearms, open carry, and conceal carry permits?

Ah well, leftists are not exactly known for an adherence to reason.

Why is it acceptable ?
------------------------------------------------------ hopefully all the dead are all people that NEEDED to be shot . I know that NOBODY was shot around where i live and the one shooting i heard about in Texas where 3 teenagers where shot as they were breaking into a private residence did need to be shot dead Tommy !!
I have given you 3 examples of people who were victims on this thread, including a 2 year old toddler. How many do you want ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Truthmatters lives!

Commie gun grabbers never give up.

I say keep it up, assholes. People like you are exactly why the Democrat party is shrinking rapidly.

Real American Democrats realize they've hitched their cart to the wrong horse which is you>

Oh, OP isn't even American. He's a UK leftist.

I suppose Americans tolerate being awash with guns because they are used to it. I mean the ones who are still alive.

I suppose Americans tolerate being awash with guns because they are used to it. I mean the ones who are still alive.
Please don't come to America. We have way too many pussies like you here already.

Last edited:

Why is it acceptable ?
The NRA and all the hillbillies say so.
You are too stupid to own a gun. But here's a tip, the best defense otherwise is to soil yourself. An intruder is less likely to mess with your soiled body.
Personal attacks are a sign of weakness.

Why is it acceptable ?
You are not even an American Citizen, why do you care?
Now come back with the details of the deaths. How many were suicides? How many were shot in self defense?

does 'tony blair' carry guns for self protection or does his taxpayer paid body guards carry guns for 'tony's' protection Tommy .

Forum List

Back