🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Sunday there were 44 gun related deaths in the US

But the people talking about freedoms being taken away, will be the same people demanding that Muslims be killed, arrested, deported for doing nothing, will be demanding wars so the govt can introduce things like the patriot act and demand that gay people can't marry... go figure.
Who is demanding Muslims be killed just because they are Muslim? What a pathetic thing for you to post.

Who? Well, you need to pay more attention to those on sites like this who call for such things. You think it's pathetic of me to post? Well I think it's pathetic of those who demand such things.
Post someone calling for Muslims to be killed just because they are Muslim. If it is so prevalent then back up your pathetic excuse for a post with the evidence.

No.

First, going fishing for something someone said at some date would take me far to long. You don't have to believe me, I couldn't give a damn.

I will back things up where reasonable, this isn't reasonable. There are plenty of sickos out there and if you don't know that, then that's your issue.
So you got nothing, thanks for admitting it.

Ah, silly games....

'tony blair' still on the government dole even though retired has a body guard and his bodyguard left her pistol in a 'starbucks' bathroom as she spent a penny [funny] . --- Tony Blair Bodyguard Leaves Gun in Starbucks Bathroom --- anyway , england is a society based on 'CLASS' where the 'lords' , ladies , queens , royals and important people have more 'RIGHTS' and permissions than brainwashed 'english' / british have and all the extra RIGHTS and permissions are paid for by the ' SUBJECT ' servant class of taxpayers . --------------------------------------------------- I post this stuff , might be off topic but its interesting to me so it might be interesting to other readers , i hope so .

Do you think this Sunday will see less or more deaths ?

Apparently there have been around 4000 gun deaths in the US this year.

Why is it acceptable ?
The NRA and all the hillbillies say so.
You are too stupid to own a gun. But here's a tip, the best defense otherwise is to soil yourself. An intruder is less likely to mess with your soiled body.
Personal attacks are a sign of weakness.
LOL, right after your idiotic bigoted comment. Your brain is weak.

Why is it acceptable ?

If it were Muslims who killed 44 people it would be reason to ban Muslims, but as it isn't, then it's not reason to do anything.

Yeah, and children?

They don't care about children. Morons like 2aguy pretend to care about fetuses but step over children killed by guns.

Incredibly, to fools like him, one person shot to death in another country means we should not even try save lives here. To him, an average of 30 gun deaths a day in the US means we need more guns and less training.

The lying, sneaking cowards don't even have the balls to wear their guns where others can see them. They want to endanger us all and don't want others to be able make the informed choice of getting away from these Mighty Mouse wannabes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I suppose Americans tolerate being awash with guns because they are used to it. I mean the ones who are still alive.

Not only are we used to it, we revel in it.

When my father passed away, the one thing of his I wanted to be sure and receive was his revolver (handgun). He taught me to shoot with that gun. I was offered $2500 for that gun several years back and turned it down, even though it's value is only about $500 because of the emotional attachment.

Last edited:
Yeah, and children?
Your child's safety isn't MY problem. It's YOUR problrm.

The lying, sneaking cowards don't even have the balls to wear their guns where others can see them. They want to endanger us all and don't want others to be able make the informed choice of getting away from these Mighty Mouse wannabes.

My concealed firearm (and knife, OC spray, etc...) protect you as much as they protect me. When a criminal has to guess who's armed and who isn't they become far more hesitant.

Of course people like you prefer to gather in "gun free zones" where these predators know you sheep gather. Then people like me come along and ignore those signs completely.

If you don't like guns GTFO of America. We're a gun culture. Embrace it or GTFO.

Why is it acceptable ?
/---- most of ourBill of Rights are a direct result of the abuses of King George including the right to own guns

Why is it acceptable ?
The NRA and all the hillbillies say so.

Most of those deaths weren't caused by NRA members or hillbillies. Most likely none of them. Most likeley they were commited by Hillary voters in cities like Chicago. The deeper issues are not about guns, its about violence

and thats the reason that gun owners like guns , if something living needs killing guns are a very efficient way to kill whatever needs to be killed Tommy !!

Forum List

Back