🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Sunday there were 44 gun related deaths in the US

Yes you are labouring a point that isnt worth making.
You can take just about any object and kill somebody with it.
But most objects have uses. Buckets have uses,cars have uses and so do garden tools.
A gun has only one use - to kill.

Guns in America save more lives than they take...

9,616 gun murders, 70-80% of the victims are other criminals.....vs. 1,500,000 times law abiding gun owners use guns to stop those violent criminals.....saving lives....

Do you think this Sunday will see less or more deaths ?

Apparently there have been around 4000 gun deaths in the US this year.

Why is it acceptable ?
The NRA and all the hillbillies say so.

Most of those deaths weren't caused by NRA members or hillbillies. Most likely none of them. Most likeley they were commited by Hillary voters in cities like Chicago. The deeper issues are not about guns, its about violence
It's about why all these deaths are acceptable. I said the hillbillies and the NRA are standing in the way of meaningful gun reform. Meaning that to them, that amount of deaths in one day is acceptable to them.

No....democrats are standing in the way of actual criminal reform...they refuse to increase the sentences for repeat gun offenders and for criminals who use guns to commit rape, robbery and murder...it is democrats stopping that, not law abiding gun owners and NRA members...the NRA helped support Project Exile to try to contain the criminals...you assholes fought that...

Why is it acceptable ?

Most of those deaths weren't caused by NRA members or hillbillies. Most likely none of them. Most likeley they were commited by Hillary voters in cities like Chicago. The deeper issues are not about guns, its about violence
It's about why all these deaths are acceptable. I said the hillbillies and the NRA are standing in the way of meaningful gun reform. Meaning that to them, that amount of deaths in one day is acceptable to them.

Hey genius......name some "meaningful gun reform" and explain to us how it works to stop criminals...we need a good laugh today....

Shall we ban sharp and pointy things as well?
Just in your household.

Weren't you the one that just criticized another poster for an ad hominem attack? See post #173.
It's for your safety. You seem to think that knives are really dangerous.

knives in the hands of criminals murder more people than rifles do genius...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

rifles....252

knives 1,544

clubs 437

hands 624

Why is it acceptable ?

Yes, and the majority of them were black on black, gang related crime. Why should I be punished for the criminal actions of criminals?

Why is it acceptable ?

Yes, and the majority of them were black on black, gang related crime. Why should I be punished for the criminal actions of criminals?
Because the Oligarchy doesn't like you having guns.

Dupes like Tommy aren't smart enough to know they are being duped by the Oligarchy, so they do as they are told.

Just in your household.

Weren't you the one that just criticized another poster for an ad hominem attack? See post #173.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SO , you don't seem to want any type of serious discussion eh Mudda ??
Dunno, you think it's possible in a gun related thread? As soon as I said anything in this thread, I was called all kinds of off topic shit. Like, aren't you guys supposed to at least say something relevant with your insult? Isn't that some kind of rule here or something?

Just in your household.

Nice dodge. You criticized another for a logical fallacy. Now you criticize me with the same logical fallacy.

Another irony impaired lefty.
So you're the only one who can throw around personal insults. Got it.

Why is it acceptable ?

No....democrats are standing in the way of actual criminal reform...they refuse to increase the sentences for repeat gun offenders and for criminals who use guns to commit rape, robbery and murder...it is democrats stopping that, not law abiding gun owners and NRA members...the NRA helped support Project Exile to try to contain the criminals...you assholes fought that...
You want only penalties after the crime, not actual crime prevention. Big difference. Especially for victims. But they don't matter to you. Good Grief.

Just in your household.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SO , you don't seem to want any type of serious discussion eh Mudda ??
Dunno, you think it's possible in a gun related thread? As soon as I said anything in this thread, I was called all kinds of off topic shit. Like, aren't you guys supposed to at least say something relevant with your insult? Isn't that some kind of rule here or something?
--------------------------------------------- well , i did politely ask you for a breakdown on numbers of who gets killed by guns and the reasons that they get killed and why and who who is it that kills the deceased Mudda .

Why is it acceptable ?

Hey genius......name some "meaningful gun reform" and explain to us how it works to stop criminals...we need a good laugh today....
Ban bullets, there's no constitutional protection for bullets, just arms. Now go suck on a couple of musket balls. :biggrin:

Why is it acceptable ?

Ban bullets, there's no constitutional protection for bullets, just arms. Now go suck on a couple of musket balls. :biggrin:
------------------------------------- see what i mean , you are not a serious person Mudda !!

Why is it acceptable ?
American society is uniquely violent and confrontational, where violence is perceived as an appropriate means of conflict resolution – the reckless, unwarranted attack on Syria being the most recent example.

America’s propensity toward violence, its mistrust of preventive mental health detection and treatment, and the absence of an efficient healthcare delivery system are the most significant contributing factors to gun violence and death – not the number or availability of guns.

What isn’t acceptable is the unwillingness of most Americans to address the issue of violence and the lack of access to affordable, effective mental healthcare.

Just in your household.

--------------------------------------------- well , i did politely ask you for a breakdown on numbers of who gets killed by guns and the reasons that they get killed and why and who who is it that kills the deceased Mudda .
What am I, your fucking gofer? :biggrin:

------------------------------------- see what i mean , you are not a serious person Mudda !!
Amid the humor, I'm serious, ban bullets. Sooner or later, gang bangers and fools will run out.

Why is it acceptable ?

You are an idiot.

Why is it acceptable ?

You want only penalties after the crime, not actual crime prevention. Big difference. Especially for victims. But they don't matter to you. Good Grief.

No.....most criminals who commit murder with guns are caught several times with guns before they commit the murder.....if a felon is caught with an illegal gun, they should go to prison for 30 years...

If someone is caught committing rape, armed robbery with a gun...but hasn't killed anyone..yet...they should get 30 years for using the gun in the crime...

That is how you reduce gun crime........that is how the Japanese have done it...

Forum List

Back