Last year the Hispanic population of California surpassed the White population

Eventually the Hispanics will blame their woes on you guessed it - White People. If the Hispanics make up 70, 80 or 90% of the population, how long will it be before they seek independence. More likely they will seek a new Hispanic homeland I. The Southwest incorporating CA, AZ, NV, TX and NM.

The Republic Del Norte will be fought over in our lifetime.

Then nip it in the bud ahead of time. GIVE them CA, tell all the illegals in the rest of the Southwest to relocate there. Leave them with the debt and Liberal scum and we improve the average IQ and morality of US citizens overnight by excluding CA.

That was a little disappointing.

True, the learning of the language is a good thing.

BUT, just because the sign claiming that San Jose was Mexican territory was in english, didn't make it's message any less traitorous.

"And this just scratches the surface of Citrin's and his colleagues' findings on the assimilation of Latino immigrants. "Hispanics appear to be no more or less religious than whites," they write. "Nor do they exhibit a lower commitment to the importance of working hard to get ahead." There just aren't any differences to be found."

What percentage of Whites consider California to be part of Mexico?

Well?

The claim that immigrants commit less crime is just not credible.

The age, and the socio-economic status of the group would lead one to expect higher rates.

I strongly suspect that they are adjusting for those factors, which hides the truth.

"Illegal immigrants are erroneously perceived to commit more crime based on the mistaken theory their population size is much larger than it really is, according to the findings of a respected public university in a southern border state."

"recent research from The University of Texas at Austin indicates that immigrant teens are significantly less likely to engage in violent behaviors, crime and drug use than their U.S.-born counterparts."

—"Foreign-born individuals exhibit remarkably low levels of involvement in crime across their life course." (Bianca Bersani, University of Massachusetts, 2014. Published in Justice Quarterly.)

Those numbers are too counter intuitive for me to trust, without some explanation of how they were reached and how firm the numbers used are.

Eventually the Hispanics will blame their woes on you guessed it - White People. If the Hispanics make up 70, 80 or 90% of the population, how long will it be before they seek independence. More likely they will seek a new Hispanic homeland I. The Southwest incorporating CA, AZ, NV, TX and NM.

The Republic Del Norte will be fought over in our lifetime.

Then nip it in the bud ahead of time. GIVE them CA, tell all the illegals in the rest of the Southwest to relocate there. Leave them with the debt and Liberal scum and we improve the average IQ and morality of US citizens overnight by excluding CA.

We could accomplish the same by just throwing your worthless ass out.

BUT, just because the sign claiming that San Jose was Mexican territory was in english, didn't make it's message any less traitorous.

"And this just scratches the surface of Citrin's and his colleagues' findings on the assimilation of Latino immigrants. "Hispanics appear to be no more or less religious than whites," they write. "Nor do they exhibit a lower commitment to the importance of working hard to get ahead." There just aren't any differences to be found."

Well?

Certainly a good portion (the majority?) of the Hard LEft.

The age, and the socio-economic status of the group would lead one to expect higher rates.

I strongly suspect that they are adjusting for those factors, which hides the truth.

"Illegal immigrants are erroneously perceived to commit more crime based on the mistaken theory their population size is much larger than it really is, according to the findings of a respected public university in a southern border state."

"recent research from The University of Texas at Austin indicates that immigrant teens are significantly less likely to engage in violent behaviors, crime and drug use than their U.S.-born counterparts."

—"Foreign-born individuals exhibit remarkably low levels of involvement in crime across their life course." (Bianca Bersani, University of Massachusetts, 2014. Published in Justice Quarterly.)

Those numbers are too counter intuitive for me to trust, without some explanation of how they were reached and how firm the numbers used are.

I provided the links, go check them out instead of just whining in defense of your ignorance.

Well?

Where's your link?

The Civil Rights movement was about getting equal rights for minorities.

THe protests against the Vietnam War was against the War.

The labor disputes were about getting better wages and working conditions.

What was the violence in San Jose about?

It was about the Left wanting to use violence to suppress the Free Speech and Assembly of the Right.

The racial component, which cannot be ignored is that the coming Minority Majority wanted to use violence to suppress the political activities of the largest single ethnic group, which they see as the enemy.

This isn't a conflict that has a solution.

It can only grow worse with time.

You're trying real hard to miss the point, Chicken Little.

I understand your point.

Don't pretend that I don't.

I disagree with it.

I have explained why above.

THe Civil Rights violence died down as more and more was done to address their concerns.

The Vietnam anti-war violence ended when US involvement ended.

When is the anti-Right violence going to end?

When the Right ends?

That isn't going to ever happen.

What will happen is the Left will grow strongly and MORE able to abuse it's power to suppress the Rights of it's enemies.

I provided the links, go check them out instead of just whining in defense of your ignorance.

I read what was provided.

They make some very counter intuitive claims.

THat run oddly counter to numbers such as Uncensored posted.

I strongly suspect that they are adjusting for age and socio economic status, maybe even ethnicity.

Which would hide the truth.

Well?

Where's your link?

This site, and all the lefties who are horribly offended at the idea of defending America's borders.

Backed up by all the other hard lefties who are horribly offended at the idea of defending America's borders.

The Civil Rights movement was about getting equal rights for minorities.

THe protests against the Vietnam War was against the War.

The labor disputes were about getting better wages and working conditions.

What was the violence in San Jose about?

It was about the Left wanting to use violence to suppress the Free Speech and Assembly of the Right.

The racial component, which cannot be ignored is that the coming Minority Majority wanted to use violence to suppress the political activities of the largest single ethnic group, which they see as the enemy.

This isn't a conflict that has a solution.

It can only grow worse with time.

You're trying real hard to miss the point, Chicken Little.

I understand your point.

Don't pretend that I don't.

I disagree with it.

I have explained why above.

THe Civil Rights violence died down as more and more was done to address their concerns.

The Vietnam anti-war violence ended when US involvement ended.

When is the anti-Right violence going to end?

When the Right ends?

That isn't going to ever happen.

What will happen is the Left will grow strongly and MORE able to abuse it's power to suppress the Rights of it's enemies.

I don't see your links.

I read what was provided.

They make some very counter intuitive claims.

THat run oddly counter to numbers such as Uncensored posted.

I strongly suspect that they are adjusting for age and socio economic status, maybe even ethnicity.

Which would hide the truth.

And where are your links?

Well?

Where's your link?

This site, and all the lefties who are horribly offended at the idea of defending America's borders.

Backed up by all the other hard lefties who are horribly offended at the idea of defending America's borders.

Who has said that?

Excuse me fellow posters------just what persons is "WHITE" and what persons is "NOT WHITE" Persons who speak Spanish are, by definition "not white"? I do Spanish---uno, dos, tres---ETC EVITA PERON was "not white" she looked damned white to me. Are
Texans white? I am pink FACIALLY speaking------and a kind of very light pinkish tan in places upon which the sun don't shine.
As a child I had tan to brownish spots on my nose----especially in the summer
White is a weazel word favored by losers instead of the term caucasian which obviously includes Hispanics.

Ben Franklin once bemoaned the immigration of nonwhite Germans into Pennsylvania.

Funny how things change.
Ben Franklin was not a geneticist....

Forum List

Back