Later Today: Rasmussen Poll on Covid Vaccines

Anyone who theorized that people know the vaccines are wreckage, but are unwilling to discuss it--seems as if you're right.

Rasmussen has been teasing a big poll on Covid vaccines set to come out today (Monday Jan 2nd). Their previous poll said that 41% had a minor side effect from the vaccines; 7% had a major side effect. The Rasmussen pollster in the clip says the poll tomorrow is "10 times bigger".

"Major corporate pollsters will not touch the topic", he says. This poll is on sudden death. They ask, "Do you personally know anyone whose death may have been caused by side effects of the Covid vaccine".

If the numbers are as big as they're teasing, this will be a cascade. People will only stay silent for so long. The govt goons can only KEEP it silent for so long.

Speaking of older pigs, psychopaths such as Gates and Fauci should be made to comment on a porcine coronavirus that causes sudden death in pigs and somewhat uniquely, like SARS2, can also grow in African green monkey kidney cells. Until we re-check, we'll assume that there's also an age factor attached to this pig virus: older pigs/sudden death.

So far Golfing Gator and candycorn apparently find people reporting loved ones' deaths funny. I can't imagine why--maybe all the vaccines have affected their neurological function. I have a thread on natural remedies that can help, you two
It will be pearls before swine for nature's take on antivirals. Even when you show the prisoners scientific reports that prove the natural chemistry is physically attaching to the communist virus, SARS2, they will either ignore it or not have the means to debate the science in front of the others.

They can't KNOW because the complex won't let them know for sure. No one's death certs say "vaccine".

YET
This is why it’s impossible to have a logical discussion on this because the fall back, when it can’t be supported, is to blame it on some sort of nefarious power/group/organization.

This is why it’s impossible to have a logical discussion on this because the fall back, when it can’t be supported, is to blame it on some sort of nefarious power/group/organization.

Any "Logical discussion" with a Leftist is impossible. Look at the nation's top Democrat.

````Democrat Freak Show.png

To date, I've not met a single person who regrets not getting the shot...
Um ... Getting a Covid jab is NOT about Dating or attracting a date.
There used to be shows on TV fir dat.
Like the Popular ... - The Dating Game -.
Plus maybe yer looking for Dates with dopey names like
Jab.Instead Jed as in Jed Clampett - The Beverly Hillbillies -
or Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

View attachment 744529

View attachment 744530

1a926cd977f0562f.jpg

I went for medical testing yesterday, routine. I wondered if I needed a mask but haven't worn one since my last dr appt in April, and thought, surely this has passed too.

Nope. Outside the office, "don't go any further without putting on a mask". And right there they had open masks sitting in a plastic container. Right. So I'm supposed to take one of these masks, sitting in a complex of dr offices, collecting all the germs and bugs, and put it over my mug. For "safety".

It doesn't make sense. It never made any sense.

Note that the medical doctor who would "not cry" at your funeral was too stupid to spell "argument" correctly.

Spelling is much easier than analysis and logic.

To add substance to this thread:

'Subgroup 1b: PEDV Pathogenesis

The pathogenesis (including clinical signs, lesions and disease) of PEDV in the small intestine of piglets closely resembles that of TGEV, but with a lower rate of replication and longer incubation period. However, unlike TGEV, colonic villi were also infected, with cellular changes in colonic enterocytes containing PEDV particles in older swine.

Features of PEDV infection not seen in TGE are acute back muscle necrosis and, occasionally, sudden death in finishing and adult pigs.'
(Saif, Coronaviruses of Livestock and Poultry, in Nidoviruses, ASM Press [2008]).

So if and when the DeSantis vaccine investigation gets momentum, the PEDV spike amino acid sequence will automatically come under scrutiny, as TGEV itself can subsist viable on stainless steel surfaces for up to 28 days.

Ask any of these covid shot lovers to answer the following questions:

1. Are there any ongoing studies being done on covid shot injuries or deaths by the government or the pharma companies?
2. If there are studies, why are none of their findings being reported at large so that the population will be educated and be able to make decisions for themselves?
3. Are the covid shots causing any injury at all? If so, what percentage as shown by any valid data being studied by the government or the pharma companies themselves.
4. Are the covid shots causing any deaths at all? If so, what percentage as shown by any valid data being studied by the government or the pharma companies themselves.
5. If yes to 3 and 4, how many injuries or deaths are acceptable? What are the past thresholds that were used to remove any drug from the market?
6. Covid shots are advertised ad nauseum, why is this the only drug to ever not have to list any possible side effects or injuries/deaths when being advertised?
7. Is this really the safest drug ever released to the public, so much so that 'media' and government use their power and influence to shut down anything negative about them as 'misinformation' and 'conspiracy'. And if that's the case, where are their studies showing that these shots are 100% safe for everyone?

5....the threshold seems to have been eliminated due to the coercion and terror injected into hostage populations via the media.

I'm still glad I'm healthy and unvaccinated.
There are millions like you, so don't feel alone. I have a family member that has survived COVID-19 a hundred times over or ever since it struck. She was exposed many many many times to the virus, but never got it. She probably would make a great candidate to give blood in order to make the anti-body transfusion medicine with, but I don't think that she's ever thought about that really, because she's never given blood I don't think.

Forum List

Back