Latest BLM Issue OUTRAGE...an Embarassing JOKE

fuckin idiots
Its all about the GIMME GIMME GIMME

Awesome you just blamed an entire movement for wanting chicken because of 1 twitter comment. Not saying blacks dont like chicken but thats a reach dont you think
Nope I blamed an entire movement on wanting GIMME GIMME GIMME
Hey, if I'd paid for my fast food and the cops wouldn't allow it to be delivered, I'd be pissed, too. I've stayed in hotels where the delivery guy has to bring the food to the front desk and a bell hop delivers it--no delivery people allowed in the hallowed halls. So why couldn't the cops take the food and pass it to the protesters?
We gotta work together.
It isn't GIMME GIMME GIMME when you've already paid for it, TN.
They could always go pick it up themselves. Whiney little bastards. Why should the cops do anything?

People need not get hysterical over BLM......they are a fringe group made to look a lot bigger than it really is by the media ( nothing sends ratings skyward like racial tension:bye1: )
They were given major credibility as well when the liberal politician agreed to their 'demands' and apologized for saying 'All lives matter'.

New BLM Protest Chant:

'Food, water, medicine, 'porta-potties', fans / ac, comfy chairs, cable TV, Obama-phones with GPS so we can search for Pokémon while protesting...'

:p

Clearly not the best and brightest of the protest community. Protest is all about bravery and sacrifice. If you can't live without your Chick-fil-A, don't attend protests.
Why are they demanding Chick Fil A?

Haven't they heard it's "racist"?

STFU and have your whiney little sit in.

Clearly not the best and brightest of the protest community. Protest is all about bravery and sacrifice. If you can't live without your Chick-fil-A, don't attend protests.
Why are they demanding Chick Fil A?

Haven't they heard it's "racist"?

STFU and have your whiney little sit in.

Man, i love Chick-fil-A. The Police made the right call for sure. And if i were gonna camp out and protest, i would take the proper supplies with me. I mean, food & drink are the essentials. These protesters just don't seem very bright.

This thread has more pages than the number of people who complained about not getting Chick Fil A LMAO

I love my daughter more than anything, I'd never dream of kissing her on the mouth. The thought makes my stomach turn.
Jeez, did you have to make it real and take all the fun out of it? You just killed my boner. :banned03:

This thread has more pages than the number of people who complained about not getting Chick Fil A LMAO
Nah, there are plenty more like them. The moral to this story is, the people who share your views, are fucktards. Sorry, but you guys are a joke.

fuckin idiots

Awesome you just blamed an entire movement for wanting chicken because of 1 twitter comment. Not saying blacks dont like chicken but thats a reach dont you think
Hey, if I'd paid for my fast food and the cops wouldn't allow it to be delivered, I'd be pissed, too. I've stayed in hotels where the delivery guy has to bring the food to the front desk and a bell hop delivers it--no delivery people allowed in the hallowed halls. So why couldn't the cops take the food and pass it to the protesters?
We gotta work together.
They could always go pick it up themselves. Whiney little bastards. Why should the cops do anything?
C'mon, it's not that hard to pass over a bag of Chick Fil A or a pizza box. Jimminy crickets. I'm actually sure there is more to this story on both sides than was expressed in the OP or in Bulldog's additions. And once again we are arguing over half truths we actually know nothing about based on our preconceived notions. Or prejudices, depending on what you want to call it.
Perfect.

C'mon, it's not that hard to pass over a bag of Chick Fil A or a pizza box. Jimminy crickets. I'm actually sure there is more to this story on both sides than was expressed in the OP or in Bulldog's additions.

Why? Because it shows the members of this protest in a bad light? It is not that hard to believe that people like this express anger at their own failure to plan and that others are getting something they are not.

'Food, water, medicine. Now'!

'The Cops are getting Chik-Fil-A, and we don't get any. Wow...wow'... REALLY?!

There has to be more to this story because 'no one can be this stupid'?! I believe you may have just overestimated some of the members of the people who decide to show up and stay at the mayor's home until they got to see him without planning this out - without finding out if he was even in the country or not, without planning for an extended stay, without thinking through the whole 'blocking traffic' thing, without considering how to 'feed and water' the crowd...

fuckin idiots

We gotta work together.
C'mon, it's not that hard to pass over a bag of Chick Fil A or a pizza box. Jimminy crickets. I'm actually sure there is more to this story on both sides than was expressed in the OP or in Bulldog's additions. And once again we are arguing over half truths we actually know nothing about based on our preconceived notions. Or prejudices, depending on what you want to call it.
Perfect.
Nope. They don't get free pizza for being dumbasses and assholes.

We gotta work together.
Perfect.
Nope. They don't get free pizza for being dumbasses and assholes.
- If you think the protest will run a little long, plan accordingly.... No one is responsible for providing for your needs while you are protesting.'nuff said.

Forum List

Back