Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

"Yes....and that's how the pandemic works."

More nonsense. It does not answer my post.

You have shown zero research so far. I will take my word for the research I have done, and what is actually happening all over the US.
Yes.....and Russian Collusion was real.
Believe in yourself and fuck what everyone else says really happened.

FSrRiPCWAAEBpyK.jpg

I don't know what you're laughing about, douche bag.
How many boosters have they claimed you needed since the first shot?

Do you actually think they were all exactly the same shit?

FSrxCMMWYAAGbmK.jpg

Last edited:
Stop spreading misinformation !!!!!

When you get your information from the garbage dump it is going to smell like the garbage dump.

Educate yourself, please.
Take your own advice. You're doing nothing but spewing your Dear Leader's talking points like a good sheep.

Be your guest.
And by all means keep derailing every thread you are on to talk about something else, because according to you , your Free Speech is absolute and everything else be darned.

What was this thread about? I forget. :)
Quote me you liar, go ahead and quote me saying that. You are being dishonest.

No one was left on their own. Biden achieved over 66% of people getting vaccinated, which helps in keeping people off hospitals and dying.

The unvaccinated do not care. They are the ones getting the consequences in not believing in vaccines and ending up hospitalized or dead, now.

A million deaths came to be because people are rejecting the facts about the virus and the vaccines.
Biden lied to you, and you're kissing his ass.

You do not bother to do your homework.
Read.

THE WHITE HOUSE DOES NOT LIE I KNOW BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME SO

Biden has ordered federal flags to be flown at half mast to commemorate the upcoming millionth Covid death in the U.S. Never mind that most of these deaths weren't caused by Covid: Hospitals gave Covid tests to everyone who was admitted and blamed any subsequent deaths on Covid for merely testing positive to exposure.

But never let a public health threat go to waste, right? Does anyone still believe in these political gimmicks?
Probably not the best move considering he's responsible for more deaths under his administration than during the pervious one.

You have to remember, many are still mad about about losing the Civil War. They hate the flag and what it represents.
You moron, Texas and the Confederate south account for more people serving in the armed forces since the beginning of WWII than the rest of the country combined.

Probably not the best move considering he's responsible for more deaths under his administration than during the pervious one.
How is it Biden's fault that dummies refuse the vaccine & went apeshit about wearing a simple mask causing countless infection & death?

Forum List

Back