Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

Simply a fact, much of his platform was attacking Trump and his administration for their handling of the pandemic and he came in with a huge advantage, 2 vaccines ready for distribution.
Valid criticism. Trump made the pandemic worse. We still see the effects today.

Valid criticism. Trump made the pandemic worse. We still see the effects today.
No you don't, because no such evidence exists.

Democrats blocked what would have been the most logical and effective policy, closing the borders to international travel as soon as the disease was known to have gotten out of China.

Without his mobilization under his emergency powers we'd have never had a prayer of getting ahead of the curve with vaccines, ventilators, additional hospital beds and personnel and on and on.

Where he erred was taking advice from People like Fauci our supposed number one expert who's policies were in direct contravention of even the most basic things you learn in an intro to epidemiology class.

Thats what I said to the dumb fucker. Repeat it to him.
I still don't get your fucking point, shitforbrains.

Your retort was playground level at best. Just one step up from "I know you are, but what am I?"

I still don't get your fucking point, shitforbrains.

Your retort was playground level at best. Just one step up from "I know you are, but what am I?"
I know it's a game for you. So tell your BF how you know exactly what he's talking about. Sooth his ego and yours as well.

I know it's a game for you. So tell your BF how you know exactly what he's talking about. Sooth his ego and yours as well.
I think his point is that if you had served you would discover that most of the people who serve are from Southern states.
Probably because of a willingness to serve and a lack of jobs.

Are you retarded too?
He wrote:

"You moron, Texas and the Confederate south account for more people serving in the armed forces since the beginning of WWII than the rest of the country combined."​

Read it again. And again. And again. Until it sinks in. Dumbass.

Not if you reside in the white wing bubble...
whiiiite people.jpg

Keep it at half mast until the vax fatalities reach 1 million... won't be long...

Whine all you want about it.

A national day of mourning for someone who was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom is appropriate...
Only if he actually did something to warrant the medal. Limbaugh was a partisan hack and a scumbag. Maybe that's what Trump admired about him. He was stiff competition in the scumbag sweepstakes.

Forum List

Back