Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

It's just a big rip-off.
How much money has Congress robbed us of to fight COVID....only to discover that the money they robbed from us is being used to ship illegals all over the country.
Every single time the media helps Washington create a crisis....it ends up costing us trillions of dollars that aren't being accounted for.

Last edited:
It's just a big rip-off.
How much money has Congress robbed us of to fight COVID....only to discover that the money they robbed from us in being used to ship illegals all over the country.
Every single time the media helps Washington create a crisis....it ends up costing us trillions of dollars that aren't being accounted for.
Stop with the misinformation .

It is happening to the ones who are refusing to be vaccinated.

The administration did everything to get all vaccinated, the States did the same.

People dying now is their own responsibility, and not Biden's.

Try to understand that.
I'd be willing to bet more are dying from drug overdoses than COVID thanks to OBye-Dumbs open border policies.

I'm just laying out the facts, newbie.
You are laying out what you have been led to believe from the sources you read or listen to

Not fact checking, nothing.

Wanting to believe something is not the same as it being true.

You are laying out what you have been led to believe from the sources you read or listen to

Not fact checking, nothing.

Wanting to believe something is not the same as it being true.
Yes....and that's how the pandemic works.
Maybe you need to do a little research instead of taking CNNs word for everything.

Yes....and that's how the pandemic works.
Maybe you need to do a little research instead of taking CNNs word for everything.
"Yes....and that's how the pandemic works."

More nonsense. It does not answer my post.

You have shown zero research so far. I will take my word for the research I have done, and what is actually happening all over the US.

It is happening to the ones who are refusing to be vaccinated.

The administration did everything to get all vaccinated, the States did the same.

People dying now is their own responsibility, and not Biden's.

Try to understand that.
more lies, people with the vaccine are dying to…make up over 40 percent of the xiden deaths

Forum List

Back