Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

Only if he actually did something to warrant the medal. Limbaugh was a partisan hack and a scumbag. Maybe that's what Trump admired about him. He was stiff competition in the scumbag sweepstakes.

Why he was awarded it doesn't matter.

But, hey, whine on. It's what you brainless libs do...

Oh, I wouldn't say that.

Let's talk on November 9th about how badly the right has fallen apart...
I don't think the right wing gerrymandered enough this time.

Six months is a long time in politics.

And you got six months of Jan. 6th headlines to go champ.

Democrats are for punishing mothers who let their babies live.
The formula issue is not happening because of Democrats or Republicans. The company decided to pull some of the baby formula due to possible contamination to clean the place up.

Nope, you do not get it either but it so much fun to pass lies as truth, isn't it? Let us put the above to the test.
-------------

------

By all means do not read the article above, continue to think that you are right, why cause an earthquake in your thinking. I will be happy with a very small tremor to start with.

At least try to think, based on facts and not on conspiracy theories which are nothing but how one side tries to destroy the other, politically. ( Do I really need to look in the mirror if the facts I am showing are correct? )

And why in the world has this thread continued to descend from discussing flags at half mast to attacking the left?

Geesh !!!!!!!
Here's the big rub on your link.
Who knows if this story is another Russian misinformation attempt....but his wife does work in the health care field.

This is meant as a distraction. Something that has tons of Factcheck.org stories ready to debunk a simple meme posted on Twitter. This is a false-leader. An attempt to trip up people who fall for it. Clearly the woman works in health care and has some influence simply because she's Dr Fauci's wife.
But some old gray haired liberals on the internet run these rumor operations. They know that idiots like you will believe anything and everything they post on Factcheck. org. They can ruin people's lives by floating rumors and then using these rumors to generate what appears to be a massive reaction from the public causing it to become viral.....when in fact it's just a lie and the response is fake. It's just bots trying to make it look like thousands of responses from real people.

But getting back to the topic, let's ask a few questions:

• Why is Dr Fauci the highest paid official in the US government?
  • Why is the same man who ran the AIDs program in the 80s and 90s running the COVID response and why is he getting rich off of selling vaccines to the government?
  • If Fauci is on the level why was he working for Trump.....but then when Biden takes over....he's allowed to continue?
  • Why was Fauci saying at first that masks were ineffective then later saying not only we must wear a mask, but several masks?

The formula issue is not happening because of Democrats or Republicans. The company decided to pull some of the baby formula due to possible contamination to clean the place up.
That’s not the only issue causing the shortage. Inflation,supply chain,FDA regulations,sending formula to Ukraine and the border as a priority over Americans…etc

I don't think the right wing gerrymandered enough this time.

Six months is a long time in politics.

I won't argue that. With Biden in office six months seems like a lifetime...

And you got six months of Jan. 6th headlines to go champ.

January 6th is the new Covid. No one really gives a fuck about it anymore, except for the most extreme zealots...

No.....the federal government told them to recall the formula.
The contamination was caused by bad product that was sitting on a ship for months on end waiting to offload.

I won't argue that. With Biden in office six months seems like a lifetime...

January 6th is the new Covid. No one really gives a fuck about it anymore, except for the most extreme zealots...
Oh they will again in the fall and winter. You watch bucko. You watch.

Oh they will again in the fall and winter. You watch bucko. You watch.

Why would they? They didn't give a shit about it last winter.

Biden and Fauci and their ilk are certainly going to try to make us worry, but we won't. And, even if Covid becomes a thing again, Biden's impotent response to it isn't going to help him...

Better than lawsuits.
They're going to get lawsuits regardless.
Biden caused the shortage and he doesn't have the brain power to fake empathy anymore.
Clearly Biden doesn't give a damn.
The primary cause is the constant interruption of supply chains.....and the offshoring of manufacturing to countries that want to murder us.
China is trying to poison our babies and our youth....sending us bad baby formula and putting synthetic Heroine in pills sold online.
I won't buy dog treats made in China because they tried to poison our pets.

No.....the federal government told them to recall the formula.
The contamination was caused by bad product that was sitting on a ship for months on end waiting to offload.
I am not seeing where it says that the Federal Government was the one to shut the company down, do you have a link?

----
Abbott Nutrition, the nation's largest baby formula manufacturer, issued a recall in February for several powered formulas. The move came after four infants who consumed products from its Sturgis, Michigan, plant were hospitalized with infections from the bacteria Cronobacter sakazakii.3 days ago

U.S. to boost baby formula imports to ease shortage ... - CNBC​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/05/12 › us-to-boost-baby-f...

Why did the baby formula plant shut down?

Locals say they were shocked by allegations of unsanitary conditions that led to the shutdown, which has drastically reduced the availability of formula across the country and left parents scrambling to feed their newborns.21 hours ago

Forum List

Back