Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

Why would they? They didn't give a shit about it last winter.

Biden and Fauci and their ilk are certainly going to try to make us worry, but we won't. And, even if Covid becomes a thing again, Biden's impotent response to it isn't going to help him...
Covid has been a thing for the past 2 1/2 years, and will continue to be so until more people get vaccinated and or wear masks.

That is how a pandemic is defeated.

Thanks for not reading any of the articles I posted because knowledge is not a thing for some.

I am not seeing where it says that the Federal Government was the one to shut the company down, do you have a link?

----
Abbott Nutrition, the nation's largest baby formula manufacturer, issued a recall in February for several powered formulas. The move came after four infants who consumed products from its Sturgis, Michigan, plant were hospitalized with infections from the bacteria Cronobacter sakazakii.3 days ago

U.S. to boost baby formula imports to ease shortage ... - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/05/12 › us-to-boost-baby-f...

Why did the baby formula plant shut down?

Locals say they were shocked by allegations of unsanitary conditions that led to the shutdown, which has drastically reduced the availability of formula across the country and left parents scrambling to feed their newborns.21 hours ago
Maybe you need to read the links you provide.
They mentioned only four babies getting sick off of product manufactured at the Abbott Nutrition plant in Michigan.
So they shut the place down and recommend even more baby formula imports....which only exacerbates the situation.

Course.....Americans can't get the stuff......but illegals get tons of the stuff. (Hint, Hint)

I've been feeding my cats a specific type of cat food....but for some reason it started making them throw up.....so I had to change what I feed them. Perhaps it's just a bad batch....but that's all it takes. If you constantly import your food products from overseas....and then cause the shit to sit off the coast for months on end....it's going to spoil.

They mentioned only four babies getting sick off of product manufactured at the Abbott Nutrition plant in Michigan.
So they shut the place down and recommend even more baby formula imports....which only exacerbates the situation.

Course.....Americans can't get the stuff......but illegals get tons of the stuff. (Hint, Hint)

I've been feeding my cats a specific type of cat food....but for some reason it started making them throw up.....so I had to change what I feed them. Perhaps it's just a bad batch....but that's all it takes. If you constantly import your food products from overseas....and then cause the shit to sit off the coast for months on end....it's going to spoil.
2 babies died and the cause was bacteria in the formula.

You don't think that requires a recall?

Covid has been a thing for the past 2 1/2 years, and will continue to be so until more people get vaccinated and or wear masks.

That is how a pandemic is defeated.

Thanks for not reading any of the articles I posted because knowledge is not a thing for some.

And who are you that I would feel compelled to read what you've posted?

When Covid was enjoying its heyday, I was hearing of friends getting the virus often; five or six friends a week.

I don't know a single person who's gotten it in the last six months...

Not if they test formula from the same batch that tested negative for bacteria.
The only reason they do recalls is because of lawsuits.
That removes liability.

When Covid was enjoying its heyday, I was hearing of friends getting the virus often; five or six friends a week.

The way they were testing for COVID changed after Biden became POTUS.

Not if they test formula from the same batch that tested negative for bacteria.
The only reason they do recalls is because of lawsuits.
That removes liability.
WHAT?

Because some of a batch won't kill ya...you just continue as if nothing happened?

Jesus...shut up

WHAT?

Because some of a batch won't kill ya...you just continue as if nothing happened?

Jesus...shut up
So basically you're saying that if you produce 1 million cans of product.....and 4 of them later become contaminated....you're going to eat the rest of the 1 million cans of product and just throw them away?

I sure hope you aren't running a business.
Have you ever read the expiration dates on food products?
I've found expired food on the shelves at stores.

I'm not sure how that addresses the point I made.

How did the manner of testing change?
They reduced the sensitivity in an attempt to eliminate FALSE-POSITIVES

They usually need 3 tests to make sure you didn't get a false positive to clear you in the NFL.

Batches are recalled. This is the same government employee result we are all used to. At times we need these people to come through for us. And they fail. We certainly pay enough in the protection racket game the government forces us to. This is not a soda. We also need many production plants here with independent ownership.

Are the imported baby formulas contaminated where they came from? No recall on them as far as I have heard. It is done whenever necessary.

Americans can get it. And illegals only get what is made available to them, which is part of the law of the country. No government ever tried to have illegal immigrants starve to death. It does not happen in the US or any other country worth its name and laws.

The baby formula issue is US made, not imported. The government is helping with the issue by importing from wherever they can.

Your American solution is????

So basically you're saying that if you produce 1 million cans of product.....and 4 of them later become contaminated....you're going to eat the rest of the 1 million cans of product and just throw them away?

I sure hope you aren't running a business.
Have you ever read the expiration dates on food products?
I've found expired food on the shelves at stores.
You are talking about two different things and trying to make them sound the same.

They are not.

Recalls of Cheese, and many other products occur all the time. All the batches with a certain number are recalled.

Cars are recalled if something is found to be unsafe in them in the US by many of the manufacturers.

Your answer to any of these recalls is what? Let people drive unsafely until something happens?

Eat the recalled cheese until some more people get sick from it?

Depends on where you live.

Or everyone you know got smart and got the vaccine. I hope.

Forum List

Back