Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

As I have had the vaccine, I have experienced some of these: (People near you who have taken it could have told you, as well )

• Throughout the rest of your body:
WhatExpectafterVaccinationAnimation_fever

• Tiredness
  • Headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Fever
  • Nausea

Is that list all-inclusive?

I've had Covid, and I suffered everything you mention except the nausea.

So, basically, you're saying I should've gotten the vaccine so I could've felt as shitty as I did when I had Covid?

You are serious when you post this. But the facts say otherwise. It takes wanting to know the facts.
You do not seem to be ready for them.

Are you against every vaccine, or just the one for covid?
You only listen to cnn, open your eyes. A vaccine suppose to keep you from getting it. It doesn't do that, in fact a vaccinated person has more of a chance of getting it. Than a non vaccinated person.

Is that list all-inclusive?

I've had Covid, and I suffered everything you mention except the nausea.

So, basically, you're saying I should've gotten the vaccine so I could've felt as shitty as I did when I had Covid?
No one is saying for you to get the vaccine. What the vaccine does is keep people from ending up hospitalized or dead.

It is good to hear that even though you may have gotten covid, that you did survive it. Not all who are unvaccinated do die, but there is a strong possibility as proven by the number of unvaccinated deaths.

You only listen to cnn, open your eyes. A vaccine suppose to keep you from getting it. It doesn't do that, in fact a vaccinated person has more of a chance of getting it. Than a non vaccinated person.
Getting it is one thing. Yes, vaccinated people can get it.

The difference is that vaccinated people are not likely to end up in the hospital, in ventilators or die from it.

No one is saying for you to get the vaccine. What the vaccine does is keep people from ending up hospitalized or dead.

Really?

So, are you saying that Covid has killed no one who was vaccinated?

It is good to hear that even though you may have gotten covid, that you did survive it.

Twice...

Not all who are unvaccinated do die, but there is a strong possibility as proven by the number of unvaccinated deaths.

If there was a "strong possibility", then, at a minimum, half of the unvaccinated people who got Covid would've died, and that's not what happened...

Are the imported baby formulas contaminated where they came from? No recall on them as far as I have heard. It is done whenever necessary.

Americans can get it. And illegals only get what is made available to them, which is part of the law of the country. No government ever tried to have illegal immigrants starve to death. It does not happen in the US or any other country worth its name and laws.

The baby formula issue is US made, not imported. The government is helping with the issue by importing from wherever they can.

Your American solution is????
What is my solution?

Get rid of Biden and the Democrats.

When Obama was president he sent the FBI after American manufacturers.
Gibson Guitar was a prime example.
They claimed that Gibson was using 'BAD WOOD' to build their guitars.
It was an outright hoax.
This baby formula deal is probably another hoax, designed to offshore baby formula manufacturing.

The Biden Adm gives it away when they say "If you're worried about your baby....go see a doctor.....and if you're looking for formula we have several (busted down) websites that will help you find formula".

Are you ever not a complete dumbass Troll rightwinger ?

Can we stop with the comparisons !!!

1 Million per day under Trump? Wonderful.

Still, it is known that his administration fell short of the promised vaccines given. Those are the facts, that is all.
The more people are vaccinated, the better it gets to end this pandemic all over the world.

--------
“In the month of December, between the two vaccines — the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccine — we expect to have immunized 20 million of our American people,” Moncef Slaoui said on Dec. 15.
But despite the Trump administration’s repeated promises to deliver tens or even hundreds of millions of coronavirus vaccine doses by the new year, President Trump is set to leave office Wednesday having delivered only a fraction of the doses his administration pledged.

The unprecedented rapid development of two highly effective vaccines remains a remarkable accomplishment, and the nation’s vaccine deployment is more or less on par with other economically developed countries. But the failure to more quickly administer the vaccine has compounded the broader failure of the United States to contain a pandemic that has killed 100,000 Americans over the past five weeks alone.

The Trump administration is delivering on a 2020 vaccine, but not at the levels the president suggested

As of Monday, just over 31 million coronavirus vaccine doses had been delivered nationwide. Fewer than half of those have been administered.

(Vaccines were a chance to redeem failures in the U.S. coronavirus response. What went wrong?) Vide article online

Really?

So, are you saying that Covid has killed no one who was vaccinated?

Twice...

If there was a "strong possibility", then, at a minimum, half of the unvaccinated people who got Covid would've died, and that's not what happened...
Saying things based on what you do not really know, does not help.

Have there been cases of those dying from the vaccine? Possibly. But mostly because of other causes which led to them.

J&J vaccine caused blood clot in some. That has been documented.

How many deaths from any, or all of the vaccines are you alleging have happened, compared to the 1 Million in this country alone from getting covid?

Can we stop with the comparisons !!!

1 Million per day under Trump? Wonderful.

Still, it is known that his administration fell short of the promised vaccines given. Those are the facts, that is all.
The more people are vaccinated, the better it gets to end this pandemic all over the world.

--------
“In the month of December, between the two vaccines — the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccine — we expect to have immunized 20 million of our American people,” Moncef Slaoui said on Dec. 15.
But despite the Trump administration’s repeated promises to deliver tens or even hundreds of millions of coronavirus vaccine doses by the new year, President Trump is set to leave office Wednesday having delivered only a fraction of the doses his administration pledged.

The unprecedented rapid development of two highly effective vaccines remains a remarkable accomplishment, and the nation’s vaccine deployment is more or less on par with other economically developed countries. But the failure to more quickly administer the vaccine has compounded the broader failure of the United States to contain a pandemic that has killed 100,000 Americans over the past five weeks alone.

The Trump administration is delivering on a 2020 vaccine, but not at the levels the president suggested

As of Monday, just over 31 million coronavirus vaccine doses had been delivered nationwide. Fewer than half of those have been administered.

(Vaccines were a chance to redeem failures in the U.S. coronavirus response. What went wrong?) Vide article online

I proved once again what a lying sack of shit rightwinger is.

Deal with it.

Okay, you're done...
Yes, so are all the unvaccinated who will continue to not care to never help put an end to the pandemic.

I was very aware that a few deaths have occurred in the beginning. How many have occurred lately, can you give me a link to that?
-------
How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

Those 3 deaths from the vaccine do not undo the 600,000 plus people who did die during that time from covid.

Same link:

"By way of comparison, getting COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of July 23, 2021, more than 610,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone."

I was very aware that a few deaths have occurred in the beginning.

Then you're a liar.

You said this: Have there been cases of those dying from the vaccine? Possibly.

If you knew they existed, why would you say "possibly"?

Because you're a liar, that's why.

I'm really not inclined to waste too much time on liars,..

Then you're a liar.

You said this: Have there been cases of those dying from the vaccine? Possibly.

If you knew they existed, why would you say "possibly"?

Because you're a liar, that's why.

I'm really not inclined to waste too much time on liars

Just what facts do you exactly accept? They existed at the beginning of the pandemic. You and others have been trying to blame it on the Biden administration.

I will ask again.
How many deaths from the vaccine have happened since July 2021?

Can anyone answer?

To be this scared of dying from the vaccine, does not make any sense if there have been no deaths caused by the vaccine since July 2021. Three before that is not reason to call anyone liars and play the victim of hoaxes, etc.

Just what facts do you exactly accept? They existed at the beginning of the pandemic. You and others have been trying to blame it on the Biden administration.

I will ask again.
How many deaths from the vaccine have happened since July 2021?

Can anyone answer?

To be this scared of dying from the vaccine, does not make any sense if there have been no deaths caused by the vaccine since July 2021. Three before that is not reason to call anyone liars and play the victim of hoaxes, etc.
But that's their stock in trade, to play the victim. Especially for Trump. BTW, even if there were a dozen deaths attributed to the vaccine, That in no way squares with almost a Million Americans who died since the start of Covid and its variants. Or the fact that the numbers clearly show that the un-vaccinated fell victim at a much higher rate and that those who did vaccinate had much less severe symptoms. But these folks on the right are so dedicated to the Madman that they will refuse to admit that he and his cultists were wrong. I wonder how many died as a result of that spread of propaganda by orange ass kissers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back