Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

I didn't get COVID until after I was vaccinated.
Yes, it does happen as science found out quite some time ago from the cases which started happening.
But no hospitalization or ventilator needed, right? That is the point of the vaccine. To keep people from ending up hospitalized, in ventilators or dying from it.

I didn't get COVID until after I was vaccinated.
And that proves exactly nothing. Except maybe that it's the reason you are still posting on here instead of rotting in the cold dark earth. Did that thought ever occur to you?

Biden has ordered federal flags to be flown at half mast to commemorate the upcoming millionth Covid death in the U.S. Never mind that most of these deaths weren't caused by Covid: Hospitals gave Covid tests to everyone who was admitted and blamed any subsequent deaths on Covid for merely testing positive to exposure.

But never let a public health threat go to waste, right? Does anyone still believe in these political gimmicks?

Please point out your post where you attacked Trump for doing the exact same thing.

Trump orders flags to half-staff for coronavirus victims​

President Trump on Thursday announced he's ordering flags at all federal buildings and national monuments to fly at half-staff over the next three days in honor of the tens of thousands of Americans who have died from COVID-19.

More Veggie Joe symbolism over substance.

Please point out your post where you attacked Trump for doing the exact same thing.

www.cbsnews.com

Trump orders flags to half-staff for coronavirus victims

The flags will be lowered "in memory of the Americans we have lost to the CoronaVirus," the president tweeted.
www.cbsnews.com
www.cbsnews.com

President Trump on Thursday announced he's ordering flags at all federal buildings and national monuments to fly at half-staff over the next three days in honor of the tens of thousands of Americans who have died from COVID-19

www.cbsnews.com

Trump orders flags to half-staff for coronavirus victims

The flags will be lowered "in memory of the Americans we have lost to the CoronaVirus," the president tweeted.
www.cbsnews.com
www.cbsnews.com

President Trump on Thursday announced he's ordering flags at all federal buildings and national monuments to fly at half-staff over the next three days in honor of the tens of thousands of Americans who have died from COVID-19
Did someone start a thread touting Trump doing that?

Yes, it does happen as science found out quite some time ago from the cases which started happening.
But no hospitalization or ventilator needed, right? That is the point of the vaccine. To keep people from ending up hospitalized, in ventilators or dying from it.
Yet again -- there's no way to prove that.

But it sure makes for a good talking point, doesn't it?

And that proves exactly nothing. Except maybe that it's the reason you are still posting on here instead of rotting in the cold dark earth. Did that thought ever occur to you?
Goodness, leftists are such hateful little shits.

There's no way to prove the vaccine prevents deaths or lessens the severity of symptoms. But y'all take it as gospel.

More Veggie Joe symbolism over substance.

When will he "end Covid" as he promised?
I wonder if it has gotten to the point that Joe is seeing invisible planes or crowds that aren't there. Or nuking hurricanes or Planning and initiating a coup at the nation's capitol?

you are in a thread attacking Biden for doing what your god did. Why was it worship worthy when you god did it but now it is not?
Feel free to quote my post "worshipping" it, Dumbass.

Failure to bring such a post will be an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.

I'll wait.

I wonder if it has gotten to the point that Joe is seeing invisible planes or crowds that aren't there. Or nuking hurricanes or Planning and initiating a coup at the nation's capitol?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past that point, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back