Latest Round of Censorship from the Left

Who is not understanding here? Where was legal conduct brought up? That's right nowhere...

Who is talking about “legal” conduct? I mean they impose rules about how you dress, what can or can not say. It is THEIR workplace.

These operations are anti-free speech and quite likely illegal since they are acting like publishers yet claiming to be platforms.

They are PRIVATE, and there is nothing illegal about what they are doing. The real issue there is the laws governing them are antiquated and Congress needs to get off their duffs and fix it. But that still doesn’t change the free speech aspect, even a publisher is not required to print everything submitted.

What is being highlighted here is how utterly anti-American leftists are, and how they are impossible to negotiate with. Keep up... The professor was promoted after her comments.

What is being highlighted is you have no concept of how “free speech” works. You want companies to allow anything everything under the mistaken notion that “free speech“ applies to private enterprises.

Last edited:

Cambridge professor tweets white lives don't matter. Gets exalted and Cambridge issues a response that they never fire their faculty promoting freedom of speech. Of course, only as long as it is far left speech.

These demons are what Coyote and other ultra far left extremists are defending. It is unacceptable.

What you don’t understand (other than that is the UK) is that private entities have no obligation to free speech. They can, within reason, impose whatever codes of conduct they think appropriate. Free speech rights really only applies to what the government can do to you.

Who is not understanding here? Where was legal conduct brought up? That's right nowhere...

Who is talking about “legal” conduct? I mean they impose rules about how you dress, what can or can not say. It is THEIR workplace.

These operations are anti-free speech and quite likely illegal since they are acting like publishers yet claiming to be platforms.

They are PRIVATE, and there is nothing illegal about what they are doing. The real issue there is the laws governing them are antiquated and Congress needs to get off their duffs and fix it. But that still doesn’t change the free speech aspect, even a publisher is not required to print everything submitted.
What is being highlighted here is how utterly anti-American leftists are, and how they are impossible to negotiate with. Keep up... The professor was promoted after her comments.

What is being highlighted is you have no concept of how “free speech” works. You want companies to allow anything everything under the mistaken notion that “free speech“ applies to private enterprises.

Which part of the distinction between the LEGAL aspects and SOCIAL concept of free speech eludes your cognitive ability? You were able to use wikipedia before, but now appear to have suddenly lost that ability. I wonder why...

"Freedom of speech[2] is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The term "freedom of expression" is sometimes used synonymously but includes any act of seeking, receiving, and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used."

"Article 19 of the UDHR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice"."

Holy hell, after it being explained you still don't understand, and believe you are highlighting anything to anyone. The stupidity and arrogance boggles the mind. Read it repeatedly and perhaps you will eventually get that you are playing with a group of anti-American leftist demon-spawns.

[

Which part of the distinction between the LEGAL aspects and SOCIAL concept of free speech eludes your cognitive ability? You were able to use wikipedia before, but now appear to have suddenly lost that ability. I wonder why...

"Freedom of speech[2] is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The term "freedom of expression" is sometimes used synonymously but includes any act of seeking, receiving, and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used."

"Article 19 of the UDHR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice"."

Holy hell, after it being explained you still don't understand, and believe you are highlighting anything to anyone. The stupidity and arrogance boggles the mind. Read it repeatedly and perhaps you will eventually get that you are playing with a group of anti-American leftist demon-spawns.

So, you are claiming your concept of free speech means I can write an article, on how Trump sucks, send it to Brietbart, and they MUST print it?

I can walk into Liberty University and give a talk on same sex marriage, and they must allow it?

I can walk into a Baptist Church during Sunday services and preach about aliens coming to save us, and they must allow it?

wow. Interesting, albeit delusional world you inhabit.

[

So, you are claiming your concept of free speech means I can write an article, on how Trump sucks, send it to Brietbart, and they MUST print it?

I can walk into Liberty University and give a talk on same sex marriage, and they must allow it?

I can walk into a Baptist Church during Sunday services and preach about aliens coming to save us, and they must allow it?

Always going for failing analogies and false equivalencies. No, free speech obviously does not mean you get to shout over someone's else's service. Are you positing this as an honest example or are you actually this retarded? Nothing I said indicated anything close to what you claim. The printing press refusing to print your anti-American article would be a correct analogy.

Now what free speech certainly does mean is allowing people to speak on a platform that is designed for commentary purposes, and not silencing them because they have the wrong view. Duh...

Last edited:
Absolutely unacceptable. The civilization haters are at it again.

Many people have been banned from youtube for the crime of having the wrong (pro president Trump) opinion also. I suppose everyone knew this was coming, the left can not be negotiated with... but... are the conservatives going to finally do something about it or just continue losing with style?
That's what happens when you don't play nice. You support a 70 year old child and, like children, sometimes they need their hands slapped.
So, what do we do with all these criminal children throwing a tantrum in the streets and burning shit?

Trump has fostered an "anything goes" culture and now we're seeing the results. People are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore. I may not agree with everything they do, but the blame rests solidly at Trump's feet.

And he fostered this how? By the democrats breaking every rule they can to get rid of him? He encouraged the democrats to engage in bad behavior?

Many people have been banned from youtube for the crime of having the wrong (pro president Trump) opinion also. I suppose everyone knew this was coming, the left can not be negotiated with... but... are the conservatives going to finally do something about it or just continue losing with style?
That's what happens when you don't play nice. You support a 70 year old child and, like children, sometimes they need their hands slapped.
So, what do we do with all these criminal children throwing a tantrum in the streets and burning shit?

Trump has fostered an "anything goes" culture and now we're seeing the results. People are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore. I may not agree with everything they do, but the blame rests solidly at Trump's feet.

And he fostered this how? By the democrats breaking every rule they can to get rid of him? He encouraged the democrats to engage in bad behavior?

Democrats are rioting on the streets burning citites.

But it is Trump's fault... he said mean words.

Democrats are rioting on the streets burning citites.

But it is Trump's fault... he said mean words.

Heck, I was talking about crooked FBI agents and the lies by the press, among other things. The list is quite long. They justify it because CNN said he is a poopy head.

[

Always going for failing analogies and false equivalencies. No, free speech obviously does not mean you get to shout over someone's else's service. Are you positing this as an honest example or are you actually this retarded? Nothing I said indicated anything close to what you claim.

Now what free speech certainly does mean is allowing people to speak on a platform that is designed for commentary purposes, and not silencing them because they have the wrong view. Duh...
Said platforms are private property.
They have ToS every member agrees to. They have the right to use those ToS to dictate what sort of cont is ok. There is no requirement that they must host Storm Front or the KKK for example.

[

Always going for failing analogies and false equivalencies. No, free speech obviously does not mean you get to shout over someone's else's service. Are you positing this as an honest example or are you actually this retarded? Nothing I said indicated anything close to what you claim.

They have ToS every member agrees to. They have the right to use those ToS to dictate what sort of cont is ok. There is no requirement that they must host Storm Front or the KKK for example.

A printing press is private property as well.

Who gives a damn? Free speech is free speech and whether it is public or private property is IRRELEVANT. Sounds like you have been watching CNN, heard an argument and now repeat it as if it was in any way significant or relevant. It is not. Leftists are anti-American anti free-speech pieces of shit.

[

Who gives a damn? Free speech is free speech and whether it is public or private property is IRRELEVANT. Sounds like you have been watching CNN, heard an argument and now repeat it as if it was in any way significant or relevant. It is not. Leftists are anti-American anti free-speech pieces of shit.

Yes. A printing press is private property, and it's owner is not obligated to print anything or everything that comes his way. Just like Brietbart can't be forced to print my anti Trump article.

[

Yes. A printing press is private property, and it's owner is not obligated to print anything or everything that comes his way. Just like Brietbart can't be forced to print my anti Trump article.

Coyote, do you believe a printing press refusing to print an article and/or burning books is an example of pro free speech or anti free speech activity?

Quit pretending to be a retard. We all know what free speech means, and it certainly does NOT mean only government allowing speech. Your point completely failed because you believe we are speaking about LEGAL aspects of free speech when in fact we are talking about free speech in general. It was very stupid, like a fat bitch complaining that it's fine to be fat because after all it is legal.

Last edited:
Oh, I agree on that. You just don't know how pissed we are. And "aren't going to take it anymore" means a whole lot more from the likes of me.
What's THAT supposed to mean? You're treading close to threatening violence on the board. You just said the likes of you would do more than what we've seen so far. That's why Trump is going down. The people are starting to see who's really in his corner and they don't like it. I here Siberia is something else in November. Perhaps you'd like it better there when the inevitable happens.
If it comes to civil war... I'm on Freedom of speech side. Heads up. I personally don't care if you like it or not.
So you think freedom of speech means that you get to go on a private site & say whaty ever you want?

Oh, I agree on that. You just don't know how pissed we are. And "aren't going to take it anymore" means a whole lot more from the likes of me.
What's THAT supposed to mean? You're treading close to threatening violence on the board. You just said the likes of you would do more than what we've seen so far. That's why Trump is going down. The people are starting to see who's really in his corner and they don't like it. I here Siberia is something else in November. Perhaps you'd like it better there when the inevitable happens.
If it comes to civil war... I'm on Freedom of speech side. Heads up. I personally don't care if you like it or not.
So you think freedom of speech means that you get to go on a private site & say whaty ever you want?

Free speech means you get to talk freely on a platform designed for communication.

RealDumb's next stupid words will probably be

"What, do you think you get to say whatever you wish on your phone line that is privately owned?"

Yes, that is exactly what free speech means. The stupidity and outright Satanism of these folks boggles the mind.

Free speech means you get to talk freely on a platform designed for communication.

"What, do you think you get to say whatever you wish on your phone line that is privately owned?"

Yes, that is exactly what free speech means. The stupidity and outright Satanism of these folks boggles the mind.
What a crock of shit.

If I start a message board, I don't have to allow everyone on it and/or allow every post.

Why don't you use your proclaimed freedom of speech on USMB & asdvertise for child porn.

You Trump people are the dumbest people on the fucking planet.

What a crock of shit.

If I start a message board, I don't have to allow everyone on it and/or allow every post.

Why don't you use your proclaimed freedom of speech on USMB & asdvertise for child porn.

You Trump people are the dumbest people on the fucking planet.

If you are running a public platform and not allowing everybody to participate, you are anti freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech[2] is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The term "freedom of expression" is sometimes used synonymously but includes any act of seeking, receiving, and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

And of course a far left extremists such as yourself is against freedom of speech, you don't need to prove it we already know. Freedom of speech is the first amendment so America haters hate it more than almost anything.

14 years of largest philosophy show on the planet wiped away in a gigantic far left book burning.

Leftists: "This is free speech".

The inversion and lies of leftists are intolerable. We need to deal with this folks.

If you are running a public platform and not allowing everybody to participate, you are anti freedom of speech
Nope. You’re welcome to express your own speech on your own property or at your own cost.

Some people just want to be freeloaders and force others to propagate their speech. That’s not how it works in a free country.

If you are running a public platform and not allowing everybody to participate, you are anti freedom of speech
Nope. You’re welcome to express your own speech on your own property or at your own cost.

Some people just want to be freeloaders and force others to propagate their speech. That’s not how it works in a free country.

You are free to eat as much food as you want, doesn't mean you aren't a fatass.

You are free to destroy 14 years of philosophy in a gigantic book burning, does not mean you aren't anti freedom of speech.

This is not very difficult for someone with an IQ over 80, which excludes most leftists apparently. Of course in this case the legality of matter is not so straight forward. Youtube may have violated the Canadian law, where discriminating based on political ideology is illegal.

You are free to destroy 14 years of philosophy in a gigantic book burning, does not mean you aren't anti freedom of speech.

This is not very difficult for someone with an IQ over 80, which excludes most leftists apparently. Of course in this case the legality of matter is not so straight forward. Youtube may have violated the Canadian law, where discriminating based on political ideology is illegal.
This isn’t about first amendment. This is about people demanding something for free and getting pissed that the platforms don’t want to support their nonsense.

That’s it. End of story.

Bunch of lazy ass losers.

This isn’t about first amendment. This is about people demanding something for free and getting pissed that the platforms don’t want to support their nonsense.

That’s it. End of story.

Bunch of lazy ass losers.

This is leftists acting like authoritarian dictators, banning speech they don't like, in a gigantic anti free speech, anti-American move.

That's it, end of story. Most people already got that when they read the thread title. When will you get to the baseline so we may actually discuss what to do about it and who to vote for in November to kick the asses of the anti-Americans?

Forum List

Back