Laura Ingraham is dumb. Proof:

You have 46,000 posts. I have 10% of that. I post at lunch and before and after my high powered overpaid job telling dumbasses like you what to do.
I have friends in very high positions in companies all over the country...I've never heard one of them call their jobs "high Powered overpaid"....you sir are a liar...and I've been retired for 6 years....before that I've hired and fired dishonest creeps like you....

You have only been here since 2019 dummy...I've been here 10 years longer than you have moron....LMFAO

he has you there gator....
I’m averaging 2200 per year for a short time.

Rambo is averaging 3,850… that’s like 11 a day for like 12 years. OMG. Then acts like I’m wasting time. Bwahahaha. That’s Trump logic.

Who is dumber? Abbott and Costello

Abbott and Costello were brilliant ... they had a career spanning from 1938 until 1956 including radio, TV, and more than 3 dozen feature length films ...

800px-Abbott_and_Costello_circa_1940s.JPG

I have friends in very high positions in companies all over the country...I've never heard one of them call their jobs "high Powered overpaid"....you sir are a liar...and I've been retired for 6 years....before that I've hired and fired dishonest creeps like you....
2E51A4C5-6B26-4E54-81A2-0EA3B3F22ED8.gif

I’m averaging 2200 per year for a short time.

Rambo is averaging 3,850… that’s like 11 a day for like 12 years. OMG. Then acts like I’m wasting time. Bwahahaha. That’s Trump logic.
11 posts a day aint shit......there are some here that avg 40 or 50 a day....

Forum List

Back