Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

Would You Eat Lauren Boebert Out

Make that snapper snap snap and talk back.

WinterBorn wouldn't know what to do with it.
1txerc.jpg

Just the other day I was thinking "Damn! I coulda done this, this, this, and this!" With these girls in the past.

Then I realized that my young and dumb ass didn't know how to do those things at that time. :aargh:

And had a bit of a sad.

The fact that you can't distinguish between two wasted people groping each other in the back of a theater, and men exposing themselves to children with intent is a little bit alarming. Just saying.

I can name one difference. The men are subject to arrest and jail time.

Why is calling someone what they want to be called such an issue when it comes to trans folk.

No special laws, privileges, costs etc. for a 0.0001% problem. We have enough trouble in this country. The Military has a job to go kill people. Not to run a daycare center for commee plants. Then use those plants to eliminate as many good ones as you can. "He called me Tranny". He did not call me MS. "he looked at me funny". pound sand you phony busterd.

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
Is Shawn Kelly a man? If so, there's nothing "transphobic" about saying he's a man.

No special laws, privileges, costs etc. for a 0.0001% problem. We have enough trouble in this country. The Military has a job to go kill people. Not to run a daycare center for commee plants. Then use those plants to eliminate as many good ones as you can. "He called me Tranny". He did not call me MS. "he looked at me funny". pound sand you phony busterd.
Winterborn isn't "phony". I don't think trannies should be in the military at all, and I'm sure he disagrees with me, but he's not "phony". Like the examples you just posted, it's stupid to have trannies in the military.

Why is calling someone what they want to be called such an issue when it comes to trans folk.
It's stupid and we shouldn't be forced to say stupid things.

If you all hadn't employed the "in yo face, motherfuckers" strategy, people might be more willing to do what you want. But, this is The United States and when you tell someone "do it, or else", they'll do the exact opposite. That proves how out of touch you people are.

It's stupid and we shouldn't be forced to say stupid things.

If you all hadn't employed the "in yo face, motherfuckers" strategy, people might be more willing to do what you want. But, this is The United States and when you tell someone "do it, or else", they'll do the exact opposite. That proves how out of touch you people are.

I don't recall employing the "in yo face, motherfuckers" at all.

Forum List

Back