Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

I would so punch them mothefuckers right in the balls.

I got lots of experience. We used to play "rack 'em" in my early 20s.

I got the minimal effort backhand technique perfected.

A few flicks of the wrist and they'd be doubled over wishing they were never born.
You're so full of shit it bubbles out of your ears.

You're so full of shit it bubbles out of your ears.
You can think that if you wanna, but I have taken and given some mighty epic nut rackings.

The worst I ever saw, and I wasn't involved, but, it was a fist-sized chunk of concrete to a guy's nuts.

It was a little guy that did it to a bigger guy, and that dude just stayed there doubled over on his

side crying in the road for like 10 minutes.

I felt pretty bad for him. Stuck around and helped him into his house after the kid that did it ran off.

Damn! That same "little" guy hit my best friend in the head with a bigass wine bottle years later. What a dick!

Last edited:
Two heterosexuals fondling each other in a theater loaded with children is pretty disgusting.
Yes, any child with night vision goggles, who wasn't busy reading "Gender Queer" from his or her school library, would have been horrified at a man and woman making out.

Jeez, why does it matter? A man is a trannie. So? He/she isn't making passes at you. He/she isn't causing problems. He/she isn't getting her boobs fondled or giving a handjob in a theater.
He's getting his dick sucked at the pentagon.

Forum List

Back