Law Professor Condemns Nancy Pelosi

I think Dr. Alan Derschowitz is so into the Constitution, he cannot abide lawmakers who act like troublemakers, and from your article, Joe Bruno is this statement by Dr. Derschowitz: "The idea of her weaponizing the criminal justice system and calling for the imprisonment of the President of the United States without him being charged with any crime, without him being charged with any impeachable offense. It's just outrageous."

He is right on the money.

The law professor in question lost his credibility long ago. His volunteering to defend OJ Simpson for a big payday, his connections to Epstein, his admission of frequenting a Russian sex slave staffed brothel and willingness for behaving like a cheap political hack have all added to the demise of his reputation. ,

Dershowitz seems to be on a streak where he favors leniency. He's against impeaching Trump and he's against holding Hillary and the deep state responsible for their many crimes. Maybe that's because he has some problems of his own that he wants to be judged leniently. The way it's supposed to work is, you do the crime you do the time. I have no problem charging Obama, Hillary and all their deep state, criminal co conspirators with treason. I have no problem charging Biden and his son with racketeering and extortion. I do have a problem with charging Trump for the crime of being hated by our lowlife establishment.

Dershowitz seems to be on a streak where he favors leniency. He's against impeaching Trump and he's against holding Hillary and the deep state responsible for their many crimes. Maybe that's because he has some problems of his own that he wants to be judged leniently. The way it's supposed to work is, you do the crime you do the time. I have no problem charging Obama, Hillary and all their deep state, criminal co conspirators with treason. I have no problem charging Biden and his son with racketeering and extortion. I do have a problem with charging Trump for the crime of being hated by our lowlife establishment.
Why give Trump a pass? He's the biggest swamp creature around. He incited a cuckstorm of his fellow swampthings to disrupt a lawful hearing and falsely claim they weren't being represented, despite there being plenty of Republicans on the committees in question.

Why give Trump a pass? He's the biggest swamp creature around. He incited a cuckstorm of his fellow swampthings to disrupt a lawful hearing and falsely claim they weren't being represented, despite there being plenty of Republicans on the committees in question.

jumpagainsttrump.jpg

You think lawlessness bothers Dem's in congress, NOT! These lowlife swine break the very laws they pass on a daily basis.

Point of order...

You cannot "think" this "impeachment" is legal.

You might "believe" it is, if you're the sort of vacuous parrot that also believes in MMGW, Santa Marx, and that "journalists" are "unbiased" (unless they work of Fox).

If you're a cognizant adult and have any real knowledge of what is legal or not then you know this is a shit show and that the Epstein Story is what people should REALLY want to get hammered out into the public.

You think lawlessness bothers Dem's in congress, NOT! These lowlife swine break the very laws they pass on a daily basis.
You're too sensitive. Have the Trumpkins turned into pajama boys?

The law professor in question lost his credibility long ago. His volunteering to defend OJ Simpson for a big payday, his connections to Epstein, his admission of frequenting a Russian sex slave staffed brothel and willingness for behaving like a cheap political hack have all added to the demise of his reputation. ,

Show us the evidence for all that.

Forum List

Back