Law professor: Slippery slope to legal incest and polygamy

It was to retain talent, period.

Where is the mass exodus from the military that the homophobes predicted?

are you and bodeca a couple?
or is one of you a sock?
or do you just lust for each other?

You have more interest in my sex life than anyone I've ever encountered on a board.

Bod and I both served. You?

No thanks, I don't care to have either of you "serve" me. :hellno: My military history is my business, not yours, but I did wear the uniform of the USA.

It was to retain talent, period.

Where is the mass exodus from the military that the homophobes predicted?

or is one of you a sock?

You have more interest in my sex life than anyone I've ever encountered on a board.

So all you ever post about is your sex life, and then you complain about a reference to your sex life? :eusa_boohoo:

or is one of you a sock?

So all you ever post about is your sex life, and then you complain about a reference to your sex life? :eusa_boohoo:

I think wytch and bodeca are a couple, or, I refuse to do a visual on this, they are sitting together in front of their computer.

I think wytch and bodeca are a couple, or, I refuse to do a visual on this, they are sitting together in front of their computer.

You're not helping fight the visual when you describe it...

or is one of you a sock?

Link to the post where I talked about my sex life.

I'm referring to your endless posts about being gay and wanting free government cheese for it

I think the same about you and Rabbi. All the hate is your self loathing.

Sadly, what you have with your "partner" is not sex. Unless you consider a dildo a sex organ.

I'm referring to your endless posts about being gay and wanting free government cheese for it

I want the same cheese you enjoy, nothing more, nothing less. Has nothing to do with sex. That you all think of sex is y'all's hang up, not ours.

I object to all forms of human perversion. I may hate the act, but I do not hate the person. I truly believe that you cannot help yourself. You have an illness. Whether its from birth or environment is up to science.

Sadly, what you have with your "partner" is not sex. Unless you consider a dildo a sex organ.

Of course it is and I don't use one. Tells us a lot about what YOU think about...apparently frequently.

I want the same cheese you enjoy, nothing more, nothing less. Has nothing to do with sex. That you all think of sex is y'all's hang up, not ours.

you have the same cheese already, your problem is that you insist on calling it married cheese.

or is one of you a sock?

No thanks, I don't care to have either of you "serve" me. :hellno: My military history is my business, not yours, but I did wear the uniform of the USA.

Awesome! Thank you for your service. Which branch?

I object to all forms of human perversion. I may hate the act, but I do not hate the person. I truly believe that you cannot help yourself. You have an illness. Whether its from birth or environment is up to science.

Once again, everything is about sex to her. You and Rabbi agree on that issue and nothing else matters, so you are the same to her. I mean I'm a guy and I think about sex a lot, but I do think about other things during the day. It must get tired for her to think of nothing else, probably it's what makes her so bitchy.

you have the same cheese already, your problem is that you insist on calling it married cheese.

I do now (almost) thanks to the SCOTUS. My marriage license (it says that, on the certificate) is almost treated exactly like yours. It will be when Section II is killed by the SCOTUS.

I do now (almost) thanks to the SCOTUS. My marriage license (it says that, on the certificate) is almost treated exactly like yours. It will be when Section II is killed by the SCOTUS.

great, and your new neighbors will be abdul and his four wives

Do you ever post in threads that aren't about gay sex?

Once again, everything is about sex to her. You and Rabbi agree on that issue and nothing else matters, so you are the same to her. I mean I'm a guy and I think about sex a lot, but I do think about other things during the day. It must get tired for her to think of nothing else, probably it's what makes her so bitchy.

Orientation isn't about the act if sex. You think about sex when someone tells you they are gay, that's YOUR problem. Do you do that with straight people when you know they are married?

Forum List

Back