Law-suit seeks to expose billionair pedophile ring involving prominent US politicians, world leaders

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A lawsuit against convicted sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is scheduled to begin December 4th in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. If the trial is not further delayed or a settlement is not reached the public may learn more details of Epstein’s disturbing pedophile adventures. Epstein is well known for his connections to many powerful businessmen, politicians, and royalty. Some of his friends include Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump.
Lawsuit Seeks To Expose Billionaire Pedophile Ring Involving 'Prominent US Politicians..World Leaders'

And guess who is best friends with this pedophile the ones all Trendy Democratic jackasses defend constantly living in their fantasy world. Thinking little ole Hillary and Bill Clinton never raped , never defended a child rapist. Man you idiots live in one hell of a fantasy world.

You vote in child molesters and don't even give a dam.

And save the Trump bs that's been put there on purpose to appease you pathetic Obama lovers, and CLinton lovers.

These Elites and Globalist they are a lot sicker than ppl want to believe why it is so hard to believe hte bs and how it can be covered up is beyond me.

Peopel with billions can cover up any crime they want MONEY TALKS and BS WALKS

upload_2018-9-2_19-13-39.png

A lawsuit against convicted sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is scheduled to begin December 4th in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. If the trial is not further delayed or a settlement is not reached the public may learn more details of Epstein’s disturbing pedophile adventures. Epstein is well known for his connections to many powerful businessmen, politicians, and royalty. Some of his friends include Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump.
Lawsuit Seeks To Expose Billionaire Pedophile Ring Involving 'Prominent US Politicians..World Leaders'

And guess who is best friends with this pedophile the ones all Trendy Democratic jackasses defend constantly living in their fantasy world. Thinking little ole Hillary and Bill Clinton never raped , never defended a child rapist. Man you idiots live in one hell of a fantasy world.

And save the Trump bs that's been put there on purpose to appease you pathetic Obama lovers, and CLinton lovers.

These Elites and Globalist they are a lot sicker than ppl want to believe why it is so hard to believe hte bs and how it can be covered up is beyond me.

View attachment 214363
I think if they really investigated this incident the roots would be across the Nation and beyond. Perverts have been around in any profession you can name. The perverts hang together like a gang. Its much like the Deep state has been around before Julius Rules Rome. Blackmail is the same just look at Hoover in DC hanging on to his job until he died. You will never clean it up the most you can do is make it not normal.

• Banned

View attachment 214363
I think if they really investigated this incident the roots would be across the Nation and beyond. Perverts have been around in any profession you can name. The perverts hang together like a gang. Its much like the Deep state has been around before Julius Rules Rome. Blackmail is the same just look at Hoover in DC hanging on to his job until he died. You will never clean it up the most you can do is make it not normal.

Spot on, they elites hang with the elites they all have dirt on them in which it can be used against them. Why the dingleberries on the left can't comprehend that is so beyond me it kills me how dumb they are.

They really, really do live in another world all their own where it's always sunshine and lollipops and their gov. heroes are the perfect mommy and daddy role modles for them. Child molesters and all.

• Banned

View attachment 214363

When I posted this guy's web site on here where he talked about Child sex rings it was actually moved to fkn Conspiracy theory that pissed me off more than two bitches on their monthly at the same time LOL

40621264_1874298816017692_8756249323567579136_n.jpg

Craig "Sawman" Sawyer

Crais Sawyer is a freaking hero so are those who help him take these pos scum bagg mother fkrs down . SOrry but these skank asses piss me off.

Forum List

Back