Lawmaker in Hawaii smashed shopping carts of homeless

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Lawmaker takes sledgehammer to Hawaii homeless' carts - CNN.com

He began in late October and estimated that he destroyed about 30 of the carts, which are often used by homeless people.

It's not advisable (and) not smart," the state's homeless coordinator Colin Kippen told KITV. "It's mean-spirited and is vigilante justice."

Callers to Brower's office slammed the lawmaker. "What if I smash his car up with a sledgehammer 'cause I don't like what I see," one caller said, according to CNN affiliate KGMB.

Following the lead of our most recent cocaine congressman, maybe Brower needs to be concerned about becoming homeless soon....

Lawmaker takes sledgehammer to Hawaii homeless' carts - CNN.com

He began in late October and estimated that he destroyed about 30 of the carts, which are often used by homeless people.

It's not advisable (and) not smart," the state's homeless coordinator Colin Kippen told KITV. "It's mean-spirited and is vigilante justice."

Callers to Brower's office slammed the lawmaker. "What if I smash his car up with a sledgehammer 'cause I don't like what I see," one caller said, according to CNN affiliate KGMB.

Following the lead of our most recent cocaine congressman, maybe Brower needs to be concerned about becoming homeless soon....

What the hell is wrong with people?! Who raised that man to kick people when they're down?

What an unmitigated asphedora.

He is only doing what his buddy Stanley Chang has already made legal. Chang btw is running for Congress in 2014, so even if you don't live in Hawaii, he may soon have the power to harass poor near you too. Check out the Honolulu City Council's webcast for bill 59.