Lawmakers Rush Bill To Shield Name Of Officer Who Shot LaVoy Finicum

More hypocrisy from the left. When a cop shoots a BLACK man, the whole world is told immediately who did the shooting.
We shouldn't give terrorists the personal info of our police officers.
The officers name should be made public since the American taxpayer pays his salary. He must be identified.
If it didn't put him at risk of terrorism and make him a target for recruiting more terrorists I'd agree. But when he's murdered the terrorists will claim a victory and it will make them stronger.
terrorist...........pfft................

That simply ignores the history of this argument.................and the list of abuses that I have posted on many threads...................
The BLM needs a leash and a tracking collar

Great. Make that argument. And don't support people engaging in terrorism.
where did that happen?

The officers name should be made public since the American taxpayer pays his salary. He must be identified.
If it didn't put him at risk of terrorism and make him a target for recruiting more terrorists I'd agree. But when he's murdered the terrorists will claim a victory and it will make them stronger.
There was no terrorism committed.
Terrorists always believe they are freedom fighters and not terrorists.
Occupying an empty building on public land is not terrorism, especially when the constitution lovers never killed anyone.
MarGarret, it was not an empty building. And the assholes are felons, not law abiding citizens. I hope they all get to occupy Federal Property for about 20 years.

I'm pretty sure the Federal Bureau of Prisons will remember the snacks.

Forum List

Back