Laws I Would Enact in an Officially Christian United States Government

By your logic, we shouldn't have Christian laws like against murder and larceny, and people shouldn't be "forced" to follow them. That's absurd.
Are you suggesting that before Christianity murder and larceny got you a pat on the head and and a cookie?

Returning to St. Paul. Back then your tax dollars went to build that spiffy new Temple of Apollo. How did St. Paul want you to react to that? Shut up and pay your damn taxes.

No, you've contradicted your "point". You oppose anti-abortion laws because they are Christian, but then you say you are fine with laws that are not only Christian. That makes no sense, whatsoever.

No, I have not said I oppose anti-abortion laws because they are Christian. At least don't lie about what I said.

I oppose a theocracy and the passing of laws that are based solely on religious dogma. That is what I said.

No, I have not said I oppose anti-abortion laws because they are Christian. At least don't lie about what I said.

I oppose a theocracy and the passing of laws that are based solely on religious dogma. That is what I said.
Who said anti-abortion laws are based on religious dogma any more than laws against murder are based on religious dogma?

In opposing a theocracy, you are endorsing an atheocracy. And oddly, that seems just fine with you.

, I just asked if you went in the service right out of high school. Do you consider that belittlement?
I went to college out of high school. I had options.

I had options as well. Not everyone who does not go straight to college makes that choice due to a lack of options.

You oppose anti-abortion laws because you say they are based on religion, yet somehow laws against murders are not based on religion. Huh?
Laws against murder are not based on religion. The first ones we have are art of the Code of Hamurabi.

Who said anti-abortion laws are based on religious dogma any more than laws against murder are based on religious dogma?

In opposing a theocracy, you are endorsing an atheocracy. And oddly, that seems just fine with you.

No, I am not endorsing a theocracy.

But let me ask you, what about books? If there are books that speak out against religion, will they be allowed in school or public libraries? Or if there are books discussing birth control or homosexuality in a positive light, will those books be allowed in school or public libraries?

No, I am not endorsing a theocracy.

But let me ask you, what about books? If there are books that speak out against religion, will they be allowed in school or public libraries? Or if there are books discussing birth control or homosexuality in a positive light, will those books be allowed in school or public libraries?
I said you are endorsing an atheocracy.

I don't see taxpayer dollars being spent on pushing atheism or immoral sex acts. But that's not much different than today. Most parents don't want that trash in the schools now either.

I said you are endorsing an atheocracy.

I don't see taxpayer dollars being spent on pushing atheism or immoral sex acts. But that's not much different than today. Most parents don't want that trash in the schools now either.

I am endorsing a strict adherence to the US Constitution.

No, it was not.
As luck would have it, I have a link proving you're wrong as usual.

"The text of the code makes it clear that the king claimed favor from the gods and that it was they who commanded the people's obedience to these laws."

For the 18th time, the founders were wrong on the religion point. They allowed atheism to creep in by default as the law of the land.

I disagree that they were wrong. What they did was allow any and all religions to be practiced here, and for both religious persecution and oppression by religion to be kept out.

I disagree that they were wrong. What they did was allow any and all religions to be practiced here, and for both religious persecution and oppression by religion to be kept out.
But they failed to forsee the oppression by ATHEISM that resulted.

But they failed to forsee the oppression by ATHEISM that resulted.

What oppression? That all religions are free to worship as they please and that the gov't does not support or endorse any religion? Yeah, I like to think they saw that.

What oppression? That all religions are free to worship as they please and that the gov't does not support or endorse any religion? Yeah, I like to think they saw that.
I listed areas of oppression in the OP. Now for the 19th time, our government now supports atheism. Atheist countries ALWAYS move to totalitarianism. California's government is becoming more atheist and more oppressed as we speak. There was a time in 2020, you couldn't attend Catholic Mass there, but you could join leftwing protests. Voids are always filled. No such thing as a vacuum. "When people don't believe in God, they'll believe anything".

Last edited:
I listed areas of oppression in the OP. Now for the 19th time, our government now supports atheism. Atheist countries ALWAYS move to totalitarianism. California's government is becoming more atheist and more oppressed as we speak. There was a time in 2020, you couldn't attend Catholic Mass there, but you could join leftwing protests. Voids are always filled. No such thing as a vacuum. "When people don't believe in God, they'll believe anything".

Yeah, you listed a lot in the OP.

Are you oppressed because there is nudity and foul language in movies? Are you oppressed because people are having premarital sex? Are you oppressed because college kids are drinking?

Our gov't supports atheism, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, and a long list of other faiths.

Yeah, you listed a lot in the OP.

Are you oppressed because there is nudity and foul language in movies? Are you oppressed because people are having premarital sex? Are you oppressed because college kids are drinking?

Our gov't supports atheism, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, and a long list of other faiths.
All those acts harm society as a whole. Government supports atheism increasingly and Christianity decreasingly in terms of laws. I am heartened, however, by our current Supreme Court that has stepped in during the past few months. But I don't think it's enough without a major change in our laws.

Forum List

Back