Laws Regarding Classified Documents

Read part 3.
I already covered that with a previous link:

A 2009 executive order directs the head of a government agency that originally deemed information classified to oversee its declassification, and sets some rules for that process. But those protocols outlined in the executive order don’t apply to the president, McClanahan said.

However, presidents generally follow an informal protocol when declassifying documents, Richard Immerman, a historian and professor at Temple University, told VERIFY.

Regardless of whether or not the documents Trump was hiding were classified, the laws which the DOJ is accusing Trump of violating have nothing to do with their classification.

Do your research, tards. Trump is lying to you.
No, democrats are lying to the American people. Sorry, you're failing.

Not if it pertains to national security. FOIA isn't going to allow that request
Wrong. If the president doesn’t want information to be available to FOIA, they classify it.

IT IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF CLASSIFICATION.

What the hell do you think declassification means?

No, democrats are lying to the American people. Sorry, you're failing.
I'm not wasting any more of my time on you. You clearly have no interest in facts or truth or the reality of just how evil your Dear Leader is.

Oh, that's right. I remember now when Obama's DOJ let Hillary off, even though she had a private server in her basement which accessed ALL classified documents and was found to have been extremely careless in handling classified info.
Trump had his handpicked DOJ for four years and never even attempted to go after Hillary

They knew they had no case

The court doesn't vote.
Who said anything about voting? It handles criminal procedure and that requires people participate honestly and truthfully or they find themselves on the wrong side of the law.

We don’t vote on criminal procedure.

I'm not wasting any more of my time on you. You clearly have no interest in facts or truth or the reality of just how evil your Dear Leader is.
Notice how few of Trump’s supporters are willing to defend this.

... Plaintiff does not actually assert—much less provide any evidence—that any of the seized records bearing classification markings have been declassified.
Are you promoting the notion that if plaintiff did not assert or provide evidence at this time, that this guarantees that the records were not declassified?

Who says they can't indict him?

Just hide and watch.
Don't you guys ever get tired of running down rabbit hole after rabbit hole after rabbit hole? For six years now it's always just right around the corner. Even most kids know that you can never catch the end of a rainbow.

Trump had his handpicked DOJ for four years and never even attempted to go after Hillary

They knew they had no case
Exactly. Thanks. Yes, Trump and the Republicans took the high ground while Democrats do nothing but constantly take the low road.

Forum List

Back