Laws & Rules Don't Apply To Hillary

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
Seems the entitled hag doesn't recognize handicapped parking...here's her scooby van parked outside her staged campaign appearance in Iowa:

proxy.jpg.png

She doesn't have a clue what kind of impression she's making on ordinary Americans. I doubt she'll last much longer....fake an injury or illness to escape the ridicule. I hope she doesn't quit. I'd like to see her blow through her $2.5B in sucker money and lose 46 states to the Republican candidate....then we'd finally be rid of this witch.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Good Luck RW Rubes and Rube-ettes !

I sincerely hope bashing Hillary for absolutely nothing works out as well for you as bashing Obama for nothing did for you. You guys are awesome losers.

Here's to your success. :beer:

Cheers !

I sincerely hope bashing Hillary for absolutely nothing works out as well for you as bashing Obama for nothing did for you. You guys are awesome losers.

Cheers !

Enjoy your ignorance and poverty....it's the legacy of your party, dumbass.

Cheers !

Cheers !

psssssst ... hey dumbass, I'm not a dem, Iv'e never voted for Obama.

You however, are the perfect example of awesome loser I mentioned.

psssssst ... hey dumbass, I'm not a dem, Iv'e never voted for Obama.

You however, are the perfect example of awesome loser I mentioned.

You're likely part of the livestock who sneaked into our country...I'm sure you tried to vote but your Che Guevara t-shirt tipped off the precinct crew....

Seems the entitled hag doesn't recognize handicapped parking...here's her scooby van parked outside her staged campaign appearance in Iowa:

proxy.jpg.png

She doesn't have a clue what kind of impression she's making on ordinary Americans. I doubt she'll last much longer....fake an injury or illness to escape the ridicule. I hope she doesn't quit. I'd like to see her blow through her $2.5B in sucker money and lose 46 states to the Republican candidate....then we'd finally be rid of this witch.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ummm... the sign is pointing to the spot behind the van.

Like, oopsie. Third thread on this too.

Hey Bullshit. Laws and rules do apply to Hiliary. Lets talk about how frightened you are of young Black gay men.on Idol. Do you think Hiliary will support you on your fear?

Discuss the topic - if you wish to discuss the effect of turpentine on the human body take it to the FZ NOW.

Further violations may cause you to be booted from thread or worse.

There's no call for upset when a brain damaged person uses a handicapped-reserved space but they really should display one of those blue plastic thingies to relieve any misunderstanding since the disability might not be easily recognized just by sight.

There's no call for upset when a brain damaged person uses a handicapped-reserved space but they really should display one of those blue plastic thingies to relieve any misunderstanding since the disability might not be easily recognized just by sight.

Like a fake limp or a missing conscience maybe?
emo12.gif

Forum List

Back