LAX shooter wanted to commit suicide

I wonder what they'll ban next to prevent this from happening again, LOL. And what about the cowards who ran in fear trampling over themselves? What a lesson in human stupidity.

I don't really believe we know much about this yet, but I think given the last 2 states he hung around in that it would have been difficult to procure such a weapon unless from the black market. At least targeted actual bad guys as opposed to kids.

I don't really believe we know much about this yet, but I think given the last 2 states he hung around in that it would have been difficult to procure such a weapon unless from the black market. At least targeted actual bad guys as opposed to kids.

You're a really shitty human being.

Please, opine. I'm being empirical. At this point I am receiving conflicting data.

Oh wait, you like the TSA don't you? They keep you safe from boogey men eh?

Last edited:

Please, opine. I'm being empirical. At this point I am receiving conflicting data.

Oh wait, you like the TSA don't you? They keep you safe from boogey men eh?

I neither like nor dislike the TSA. I absolutely do not think that anyone who works for the TSA deserves to die just because they work for the TSA. That's what makes you a shitty human being.

Also, mocking people who were afraid for their lives is another thing that makes you a shitty human being. I know someone who was in the terminal. She hid in a bathroom and thought that she was going to die. Just so we're clear, the fact that she didn't want to be murdered by a stranger doesn't make her a coward. But you playing internet tough guy making fun of her and others in her situation and implying that the TSA agent deserved what he got because TSA certainly makes you one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back