Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Which was never verified. Exactly how retarded are you to not be able to grasp that, inbred?
Your problem is the dishonest nature of the bidens. This is not the only money they've received from foreign entities, mostly our enemies, from around the world. It really looks like your boys are traitors and Liars. Kind of like you

Is that why they're still working on the impeachment dumbass?

LOLOL

They're not impeaching him, retard. They would if they could, but they have no proof of what you're claiming. I just showed you a top Republican saying there's no proof to that claim. And how could there be since that source made up that story. You're truly dumber than shit.

Are you implying the the republicans in Congress wrote that letter to try and help Joe Biden?

Would you say the same for our allies who made the same calls about the prosecutor?
Are you implying that we are the world's police for corruption and need to get involved in other governments problems? That Joe Biden needs to go in and gather some money from them for his family and own personal gain? That would be the help they need?

LOLOL

They're not impeaching him, retard. They would if they could, but they have no proof of what you're claiming. I just showed you a top Republican saying there's no proof to that claim. And how could there be since that source made up that story. You're truly dumber than shit.
Is that why they're still working on impeaching him dumbass. You really are trying to win top-notch honors in the stupidest person on the planet. You win! Hahaha

Your problem is the dishonest nature of the bidens. This is not the only money they've received from foreign entities, mostly our enemies, from around the world. It really looks like your boys are traitors and Liars. Kind of like you

LOL

Moron, that claim was never verified. And the source behind it has been charged with lying about it. You're dumber than shit to fall for it and even more ill-informed to not know that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

So then, where are the Comer Pyle Indictment’s?

Are you implying that we are the world's police for corruption and need to get involved in other governments problems? That Joe Biden needs to go in and gather some money from them for his family and own personal gain? That would be the help they need?

Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?

Is that why they're still working on impeaching him dumbass. You really are trying to win top-notch honors in the stupidest person on the planet. You win! Hahaha
Hilarious

And again, thanks for the 2020 Wisconsin election failure of your convict cult leader.

If you’re gonna claim it you gotta prove it. Politicians make all kinds of side money. Get paid 10-50k for speeches and appearances. Book deals etc. and ex VP gets way more than that… unlike trump he actually release his financial records. He made $15 million ok speeches and book deal. You wouldn’t know about that though would you. Keep tuning into your propaganda and getting fed off lies and manipulation
One "Book Deal" was Biden spilling Classified Secrets to his Ghost Writer. 30 Pieces of Silver?

One "Book Deal" was Biden spilling Classified Secrets to his Ghost Writer. 30 Pieces of Silver?
No, just 13 outdated documents with included several that were his notes to over 500 taken at force from a convict.

He had a book deal worth a reported 8 million dollars plus made millions more from speaking engagements.

LOL

Moron, that claim was never verified. And the source behind it has been charged with lying about it. You're dumber than shit to fall for it and even more ill-informed to not know that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Dirt for brains, this is the most corrupt vile, vindictive Administration ever to run the United States of America. I put nothing past them. You win top-notch prize for stupidest in the world twat. You fall for they pull,
Screenshot_20240618-091133_X.jpg
Don't lecture me dumbass

Hilarious

And again, thanks for the 2020 Wisconsin election failure of your convict cult leader.
I knew you would be joining The Fray for being stupidest person on the planet eventually and here you are! Hahaha damn, still smarting over my symbol for your dishonesty LOL

Dirt for brains, this is the most corrupt vile, vindictive Administration ever to run the United States of America. I put nothing past them. You win top-notch prize for stupidest in the world twat. You fall for they pull,View attachment 964251 Don't lecture me dumbass
Hilarious

Again, thanks for the reminder that the convict lost Wisconsin in 2020.

I remember that night when the Milwaukee mail-in vote came in. It was joyous.

Thanks

I knew you would be joining The Fray for being stupidest person on the planet eventually and here you are! Hahaha damn, still smarting over my symbol for your dishonesty LOL
Nope, totally enjoying that you post a failure of a convict in Wisconsin in 2020.

Love it.

Forum List

Back