Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

No, they're not working on impeachment. They're wrapping up with referrals on Biden's son and brother, but no impeachment.

The House impeachment probe enters its end game, far from impeachment
Can't read that through the paywall,dumbass. Nice obstruction for the Biden crime family by the doj, by the way. You guys provide more proof of your criminality everyday, It's as if they've been doing it for a long time. As they March Trump surrogates to prison for defying their subpoenas it's open season for the Biden crime family to defy subpoenas isn't it ? How embarrassing for you you fucking twat hahaha

I knew you would be joining The Fray for being stupidest person on the planet eventually and here you are! Hahaha damn, still smarting over my symbol for your dishonesty LOL

When I look at your avatar I see an 'F'. Which is perfect for you given you're so Fucked in the head.

Tell me again how an unverified claim, made by a guy charged with lying to the FBI about it, is proof that Biden took a $5 million bribe to get Shokin fired.

Can't read that through the paywall,dumbass. Nice obstruction for the Biden crime family by the doj, by the way. You guys provide more proof of your criminality everyday, It's as if they've been doing it for a long time. As they March Trump surrogates to prison for defying their subpoenas it's open season for the Biden crime family to defy subpoenas isn't it ? How embarrassing for you you fucking twat hahaha
Dude, please clean up the run on sentences and bad grammar.

Also please keep posting the cult convicts graph of his 2020 election failure in Wisconsin.

Damn, that was a joyful night.

If you weren't so stupid, you'd know how to read their articles for free. Regardless of your massive ignorance, here are the good parts...

But it also suggests that the investigation is done. That the effort to prove Joe Biden did things warranting impeachment has concluded, without proving that Biden did things warranting impeachment.

[...]

From September to March, Fox News mentioned Biden and impeachment more than 1,500 times. Since April, though, they’ve mentioned it fewer than 100 times.

Sorry to burst your bubble, inbred (not really sorry), Biden is not getting impeached.

When I look at your avatar I see an 'F'. Which is perfect for you given you're so Fucked in the head.

Tell me again how an unverified claim, made by a guy charged with lying to the FBI about it, is proof that Biden took a $5 million bribe to get Shokin fired.
I am not going to get bogged down with you into the details of this. It's just more circumstantial evidence that just keeps piling up against you. It shows how dishonest you are. We all know Biden and his son traveled the world Gathering bags of cash from our enemies like traitors would. It's almost cartoonish. If I was a stupid twat like you I'd believe they were innocent, but I'm not. Like Hillary's body count keeps piling up bidens jail time for his political enemies keeps multiplying. Like I said it's too bad that the Democrats stopped Trump from looking into the Biden corruption in Ukraine. Biden would not be president and we wouldn't be this close to a totalitarian government.

I make a hell of a lot more sense than you do twat. You are dishonorable and Despicable, dirty vermin. Twat like

LOLOLOL

I have no doubt you tell yourself that. Meanwhile, you actually think that Biden took a $5 million bribe to get Shokin fired yet you can't produce a shred of proof. Makes you look even more retarded than you realize.

rotfl-gif.288736

If you weren't so stupid, you'd know how to read their articles for free. Regardless of your massive ignorance, here are the good parts...

But it also suggests that the investigation is done. That the effort to prove Joe Biden did things warranting impeachment has concluded, without proving that Biden did things warranting impeachment.
[...]
From September to March, Fox News mentioned Biden and impeachment more than 1,500 times. Since April, though, they’ve mentioned it fewer than 100 times.

Sorry to burst your bubble, inbred (not really sorry), Biden is not getting impeached.
If you weren't so dishonest you wouldn't try to belittle me for not reading their articles for free. What a corrupt person you are. Sorry I ever met you. Let the impeachment rage on bitch

LOLOLOL

I have no doubt you tell yourself that. Meanwhile, you actually think that Biden took a $5 million bribe to get Shokin fired yet you can't produce a shred of proof. Makes you look even more retarded than you realize.

rotfl-gif.288736
Yeah it looks like he did take the money. He wasn't over there helping the children that's for sure. You are one gullible son of a bitch

I am not going to get bogged down with you into the details of this. It's just more circumstantial evidence that just keeps piling up against you. It shows how dishonest you are. We all know Biden and his son traveled the world Gathering bags of cash from our enemies like traitors would. It's almost cartoonish. If I was a stupid twat like you I'd believe they were innocent, but I'm not. Like Hillary's body count keeps piling up bidens jail time for his political enemies keeps multiplying. Like I said it's too bad that the Democrats stopped Trump from looking into the Biden corruption in Ukraine. Biden would not be president and we wouldn't be this close to a totalitarian government.
You don’t know Dick Shit.

LOL

If only your hallucinations were true, Biden would have been impeached months ago.

Sucks to be you, inbred.

:abgg2q.jpg:

If you weren't so dishonest you wouldn't try to belittle me for not reading their articles for free. What a corrupt person you are. Sorry I ever met you. Let the impeachment rage on bitch
You belittle yourself.

Must be from Waukesha. Did your dad abuse you?

LOLOL

By "rage on," you mean you hallucinations will "rage on."

Biden's not getting impeached, inbred. :mm:

I know a lot more than you do, did you just wake up or something? Go back to sleep
Hilarious

Again, thanks for the 100% accurate account of the 2020 Wisconsin election loss of your cult convict.

Who is lying about that?

Forum List

Back