Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Yeah it looks like he did take the money. He wasn't over there helping the children that's for sure. You are one gullible son of a bitch

"Looks like" to a mental patient with no proof to show Biden took a $5 million bribe. Even after looking into that claim for more than a year, not only are Republicans not impeaching Biden for it, they're backing away from that document you shake like a cheerleader shakes her pom-poms.

Last edited:
I presented a lot more evidence and facts than you have. Not my fault that you just shrink into your hoodie and either discredit my sources or discredit my claims. You are a fool, you probably can't help it.

You've presented nothing. You have no briber. You have no bribe. You have no demand from the briber. You have no agreement between Joe Biden and the briber. You have no policy that Joe Biden enacted or COULD enact as VP. As VP's don't cut funding to anything.

You have a story. And nothing to back it up.

You belittle yourself.

Must be from Waukesha. Did your dad abuse you?
You probably celebrated that incident you violent piece of shit. You BLM? Start any fires lately? Hahaha
Screenshot_20220206-092049_Chrome.jpg

LOLOLOL

If I'm stupid, Republicans are even dumber. They couldn't find a shred of evidence with which to impeach Biden.

:dance:

Literally jackshit. That enormous block of text and there's not a single crime committed by Joe Biden in any of it. Hunter 'trading on his father's name' isn't a crime by Joe Biden.

There's no bribe to Joe. There's briber. There's no agreement. There's no policy that Joe Biden enacted in return for the bribe. There's no policy that Joe COULD have returned in exchange for the bribe.

There's no evidence of 5 million dollars paid to Joe by anyone.

LOLOLOL

If I'm stupid, Republicans are even dumber. They couldn't find a shred of evidence with which to impeach Biden.

:dance:
He is a slippery pedophile. Kind of tough when you weaponize your own doj. My retribution is coming on November 5th. We'll see what happens after that, twat.
Screenshot_20240111-075449_Facebook.jpg

Literally jackshit. That enormous block of text and there's not a single crime committed by Joe Biden in any of it. Hunter 'trading on his father's name' isn't a crime by Joe Biden.

There's no bribe to Joe. There's briber. There's no agreement. There's no policy that Joe Biden enacted in return for the bribe. There's no policy that Joe COULD have returned in exchange for the bribe.

There's no evidence of 5 million dollars paid to Joe by anyone.
But yet Joe lied about all of it. How dishonest

You've presented nothing. You have no briber. You have no bribe. You have no demand from the briber. You have no agreement between Joe Biden and the briber. You have no policy that Joe Biden enacted or COULD enact as VP. As VP's don't cut funding to anything.

You have a story. And nothing to back it up.
Yet Joe lies about all of it. Do you lie all the time too?

Yet Joe lies about all of it. Do you lie all the time too?

Says you. But when I ask you to SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE of any crime by Joe Biden, you start talking shit about Hunter.

Or laptops. Or imaginary 5 million dollar bribes for which there is zero evidence.

There's a reason why y'all haven't been able to impeach Joe. There's no crime there.

Says you. But when I ask you to SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE of any crime by Joe Biden, you start talking shit about Hunter.

Or laptops. Or imaginary 5 million dollar bribes for which there is zero evidence.

There's a reason why y'all haven't been able to impeach Joe. There's no crime there.
Just lies from Joe. Sneaky dishonest Joe. Lied about all of it. Why did he do that? Intelligent people want to know

Just lies from Joe. Sneaky dishonest Joe. Lied about all of it. Why did he do that? Intelligent people want to know

Uh-huh. And what is the actual evidence that Joe committed any crime?

I've heard the accusations. And you've babbled about Hunter and laptops. But what are actually accusing Joe Biden of, backed with what evidence?

And if you really had the evidence you think you do, why haven't y'all impeached Joe?

I've heard the accusations. And you've babbled about Hunter and laptops. But what are actually accusing Joe Biden of, backed with what evidence?

And if you really had the evidence you think you do, why haven't y'all impeached Joe?
I think we can safely say that evidence will not be forthcoming.

The impeachment will happen on November 5th. Are you always this dishonest? Or just on here

Forum List

Back