Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Trump didn't make a bunch of money from our foreign adversaries and lie about it. That's called being a traitor in my book. That's what Biden IS.

Retard, you denied Trump lied. I show you he lied straight from the horses mouth.

You're so deep into this cult that you can't even acknowledge when he lies; but instead, try to divert the conversation to something else that's not even true.

Poor cultist. :itsok:

You argue for him all the time and run apologetics for him. Why do you think I think so little of you? You act like a empty vassal. Extremely dumb

Retard, I argue against your bullshit. I don't give a shit about Biden. He should never have been elected president to begin with. The only reason he won was because he was running against the only person on the planet less electable than himself.

And as little of a shit I give about Biden, I give even less to what a retard like you thinks about me.

LOLOLOL

You don't think Tump lied?? Truth is, you just don't think. Here's Trump lying. Time for you to come up with another delusion...

For my part I don't care who you like or don't like in the election. If you think this Bragg case against Trump is fair or valid, you're straight up anti-American.

Now our people are weaponized to do the same thing. Don't complain about it.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

For my part I don't care who you like or don't like in the election. If you think this Bragg case against Trump is fair or valid, you're straight up anti-American.

Now our people are weaponized to do the same thing. Don't complain about it.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

The prosecution proved their case. Sucks to be as dumb as you to not understand it.

The prosecution proved their case. Sucks to be as dumb as you to not understand it.

You're smart enough to know what BS this is, and so am I. You even know it's un-American, but you hate Trump so much you don't care.

Some are too dumb to know.

Some don't pay attention.

And then there's folks like you.

Do NOT complain when the game is turned on you, and don't assume it won't be. You have no idea how pissed off we are.

You're smart enough to know what BS this is, and so am I. You even know it's un-American, but you hate Trump so much you don't care.

Some are too dumb to know.

Some don't pay attention.

And then there's folks like you.

Do NOT complain when the game is turned on you, and don't assume it won't be. You have no idea how pissed off we are.

You're (collectively) so pissed, your peeps couldn't even exact revenge by impeaching Biden.

:itsok:

Savvy?

You may be pissed, but you're also entirely inept. So there's that.

Dude, please clean up the run on sentences and bad grammar.

Also please keep posting the cult convicts graph of his 2020 election failure in Wisconsin.

Damn, that was a joyful night.
Just trying to keep it simple for uneducated people like you. That's why my graph is so impressive as a symbol for your dishonesty dumbass lol

You're (collectively) so pissed, your peeps couldn't even exact revenge by impeaching Biden.

:itsok:

Savvy?

You may be pissed, but you're also entirely inept. So there's that.

Your movement is headed by a man who makes movements in his pants. So.

Hilarious

Again, thanks for the 100% accurate account of the 2020 Wisconsin election loss of your cult convict.

Who is lying about that?
And soon you'll start worshiping at my symbol for your dishonesty LOL you are so stupid

Retard, you denied Trump lied. I show you he lied straight from the horses mouth.

You're so deep into this cult that you can't even acknowledge when he lies; but instead, try to divert the conversation to something else that's not even true.

Poor cultist. :itsok:
I don't know that that was a lie. Did you prove it?

Retard, I argue against your bullshit. I don't give a shit about Biden. He should never have been elected president to begin with. The only reason he won was because he was running against the only person on the planet less electable than himself.

And as little of a shit I give about Biden, I give even less to what a retard like you thinks about me.
You sure are a piece of shit that's for sure. You've proven that over and over. You are hardly even worth a flush down the toilet asshole.

You sure are a piece of shit that's for sure. You've proven that over and over. You are hardly even worth a flush down the toilet asshole.

My favorite part is the reveal that they rely on our ineptness. And of course, that we will never sink as low as they did.

Well they destroyed our patriotism. So. What's left to fight for?

They have no idea.

Forum List

Back