Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Now you're lying again. You just can't help it can you

Nope, it's no lie. The only time during Trump's 4 years when gas dropped to $2 a gallon was when demand for gas dropped drastically when tens of millions lost their jobs and tens of millions more were relegated to working remote and didn't have to commute.

And you gave Trump credit for that.

Good job, inbred. :clap:

The article I just read said that they're going to use this to criminally charge the bidens. That's fine with me

Comer has been promising charges against Joe Biden for a fucking year. He's still can't even SAY a specific crime, let alone back it with evidence.

You've got jackshit.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

Yawn...

Not this again.

Dance Trump supporters dance.

Good grief.

LOL

The prosecution proved it, you flaming moron. :cuckoo:

You would have known that if you weren't so fucking ignorant.
I don't think he did know, Michael Cohen is a fucking liar just like you are twat. Now Joe Biden on the other hand knew he was lying about his son's business and he was treasonous, are you okay with that?

Comer has been promising charges against Joe Biden for a fucking year. He's still can't even SAY a specific crime, let alone back it with evidence.

You've got jackshit.
I've got Joe Biden lying to me face to face. I've got Joe Biden flying his son around the world to pick up bags of cash while high on crack. Your deceit and Corruption on full display. At least I'm not a gullible piece of shit like you

Nope, it's no lie. The only time during Trump's 4 years when gas dropped to $2 a gallon was when demand for gas dropped drastically when tens of millions lost their jobs and tens of millions more were relegated to working remote and didn't have to commute.

And you gave Trump credit for that.

Good job, inbred. :clap:
No you lied you little slimy twat. You said I blame Trump for the 22 million lost jobs. It was covid idiot, you sure are stupid

You've got jackshit.
Looks like bribery. Biden flew Hunter around the world with their little crack party Gathering cash from our enemies. You okay with that?

I don't think he did know, Michael Cohen is a fucking liar just like you are twat. Now Joe Biden on the other hand knew he was lying about his son's business and he was treasonous, are you okay with that?

LOLOL

Yet again, you should stop at you don't think.

Moron, it was proven in court that he did know. That will never change just because your ignorant on the facts of the case.

No you lied you little slimy twat. You said I blame Trump for the 22 million lost jobs. It was covid idiot, you sure are stupid

Poor inbred, it was also covid that was responsible for gas prices dropping to under $2.00 a gallon. The two conditions, tens of millions laid off or working remote AND cheap gas prices are inextricably inseparable. Despite your hopeless ignorance, you can't logically give Trump credit for one but not the other. If he gets the credit you gave him for lowering gas prices to $2, then he also gets the blame for WHY gas dropped to $2.

Savvy, ChoadBreath?

For my part I don't care who you like or don't like in the election. If you think this Bragg case against Trump is fair or valid, you're straight up anti-American.

Now our people are weaponized to do the same thing. Don't complain about it.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.
So, he didn’t falsely business records to pay for sex?

LOLOL

Yet again, you should stop at you don't think.

Moron, it was proven in court that he did know. That will never change just because your ignorant on the facts of the case.
Nothing was proven in that fraudulent court case. Actually proven that you are a gullible fool was so I should say it's not a total waste of time. Why don't you just slide on down the road with your nasty lying self.

Poor inbred, it was also covid that was responsible for gas prices dropping to under $2.00 a gallon. The two conditions, tens of millions laid off or working remote AND cheap gas prices are inextricably inseparable. Despite your hopeless ignorance, you can't logically give Trump credit for one but not the other. If he gets the credit you gave him for lowering gas prices to $2, then he also gets the blame for WHY gas dropped to $2.

Savvy, ChoadBreath?
You lying little twat, you said I proved the 22 million jobs were lost by Trump when it was covid that did it. You never Tire of being dishonest do you twat.

He didn't lie, you are the liar let's get that straight. Slimy corrupt little twat

LOLOL

Your lucky he's "tiny" or else you'd be gagging.

Moron, it was proven in court, conclusively that he lied.

Funniest part here is you don't even know what the evidence was that proved it. You're just blindly defending him because he's your cult leader.

Swallow more, ChoadBreath.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back