Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Stories?

That's your evidence?

🤣
Pretty murky story about him. It doesn't really explain anything about it. Just what is happening to the agent. It stinks of propaganda which given this administration's track record doesn't surprise me at all. Perfect for the gullible like you

Trying to figure you out. Are you a marxist? You hate Biden but yet you shill for him. You hate Trump and make up all kinds of shit about him. You lie a lot so you are definitely a Democrat thinking type person. Hmm you definitely are as slimy dishonest little twat probably a product of incest since you are so stupid and obsessed with that kind of behavior. What are you?

Yet more brain-dead rambling from the forum drunk.

He has no idea why. He doesn't know what evidence was presented in trial. He's just blindly defending Trump because he's a brain-dead, sycophantic cultist.
I've done a lot of reading in most legal experts agree with me. I am not going to bother to explain to an illiterate dumb shit like you. You were just a shill for some Marxist ideology that you don't even understand. A real dumbass

He has no idea why. He doesn't know what evidence was presented in trial. He's just blindly defending Trump because he's a brain-dead, sycophantic cultist.
The poster should at least be able to parrot what the right media tells him to. They haven't even bothered to do that.

Just plain lazy.

I've done a lot of reading in most legal experts agree with me. I am not going to bother to explain to an illiterate dumb shit like you. You were just a shill for some Marxist ideology that you don't even understand. A real dumbass
You are embarrassing yourself.

Do you have a cause for a successful appeal or not?

LOLOLOL

You don't know what the evidence was. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone lean on their ignorance the way you do. Case in point, they proved conclusively in court that Trump knew about the payment.

You understand "conclusively," ChoadBreath?

You don't know what that evidence is yet here you are claiming they didn't prove Trump lied when he denied knowledge of the payments.

That perfectly paints you into the proverbial corner wearing a dunce cap.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are embarrassing yourself.

Do you have a cause for a successful appeal or not?

Nope. Not a one. All he can do is repeat his talking head's words that it will be overturned on appeal. But the dipshit doesn't even know what the evidence was to convict Trump. He's just mindlessly (which is his only mode) fluffi g Trump.

Sad really.

LOLOLOL

You don't know what the evidence was. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone lean on their ignorance the way you do. Case in point, they proved conclusively in court that Trump knew about the payment.

You understand "conclusively," ChoadBreath?

You don't know what that evidence is yet here you are claiming they didn't prove Trump lied when he denied knowledge of the payments.

That perfectly paints you into the proverbial corner wearing a dunce cap.

:abgg2q.jpg:
A fraudulent trial to create propaganda for the gullible, that's you, lying twat

I agree, and I'm even one of "those" who thinks Trump's conviction was .... lame. But it was also an example of state powers in light of federalism, which Trumptards generally think are good.

Forum List

Back