Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

RealClearPolitics is a good source. You should try it
It is, but did you put up a link to a story RCP links?

Look, the basic premise to believing Trump's convictions were .... "wrong" was that Trump conspired with several people to hide the fact that he paid off Daniels without disclosing it on campaign finance reports that are mandated by federal law. There's no debate that this occurred.

However, I don't think Trump was ever "dinged" by the FEC, because they deadlocked on whether he committed a crime. So if the feds didn't find a violation of federal law, how could a NY state jury do so.

You've got propaganda for the gullible, that's good enough for you LOL

Like who?
Then who is the briber, with evidence. What was Joe bribed to do, with evidence. When did this bribe supposedly take place, with evidence. What policy did Joe enact in response to the bribe, with evidence.

Every single time you flee from these cartoon simple questions about your OWN conspiracy, you demonstrate my point elegantly.

You've got jackshit.

It is, but did you put up a link to a story RCP links?

Look, the basic premise to believing Trump's convictions were .... "wrong" was that Trump conspired with several people to hide the fact that he paid off Daniels without disclosing it on campaign finance reports that are mandated by federal law. There's no debate that this occurred.

However, I don't think Trump was ever "dinged" by the FEC, because they deadlocked on whether he committed a crime. So if the feds didn't find a violation of federal law, how could a NY state jury do so.
It was a fraud and will be overturned. Intelligent people know this

Why do you think Joe Biden flew around the world and visited our enemies with Hunter?all just Kumbaya? your brain a little bit will you? It's really a bad look for you.

So why do you think you can't answer these cartoon simple questions about your own conspiracy?

Bribery from whom, backed with what evidence, to do what and when?

Every post we get your chickenshit excuses why you have nothing. Or evasions where you try to change the topic.

You demonstrate my point that you've got jackshit on Joe Biden elegantly with every retreat.

Maybe Trump and Barron are sorta like the "Boy named Sue," and Trump knows his kid better learn to take a punch. (_:

So why do you think you can't answer these cartoon simple questions about your own conspiracy?

Every post we get your chickenshit excuses why you have nothing. Or evasions where you try to change the topic.

You demonstrate my point that you've got jackshit on Joe Biden elegantly with every retreat.
You didn't answer why you thought Joe Biden flew around the world with Hunter to gather cash from our enemies? Then he lied about it directly to the public in a presidential debate. Are you okay with that?

You didn't answer why you thought Joe Biden flew around the world with Hunter to gather cash from our enemies? Then he lied about it directly to the public in a presidential debate. Are you okay with that?

I don't need to answer shit. The burden of proof is ENTIRELY on you. You claim Joe was bribed. You provide the evidence.

Give us another chickenshit excuse why you can't even SAY what specific crime Joe supposedly committed, let alone factually establish it.

You've got nothing.

I don't need to answer shit. The burden of proof is ENTIRELY on you. You claim Joe was bribed. You provide the evidence.

Give us another chickenshit excuse why you can't even SAY what specific crime Joe supposedly committed, let alone factually establish it.

You've got nothing.
Looks like I touched the nerve there! Dishonest old Joe Biden on a crack party around the world with his son Hunter Gathering cash from our enemies really bothers you doesn't it? You won't even say how you feel about that. You're kind of a Democrat hypocrite hack aren't you?

Looks like I touched the nerve there! Dishonest old Joe Biden on a crack party around the world with his son Hunter Gathering cash from our enemies really bothers you doesn't it? You won't even say how you feel about that. You're kind of a Democrat hypocrite hack aren't you?

Laughing....only my funny bone. You can't answer the simplest questions about your own fantasy conspiracy.

Keep running.

With Blisterfinger starkly failing to factually establish ANY specific crime by Joe, would anyone else like to take a shot?

Spoiler Alert: Even Comer has jackshit. You're unlikely to do better.

Laughing....only my funny bone. You can't answer the simplest questions about your own fantasy conspiracy.

Keep running.
Why do you think Joe flew around the world doing crack with his son Gathering cash from our enemies? Then he lied about it straight to our faces during that debate on national TV.

Forum List

Back