Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Nope. Not a one. All he can do is repeat his talking head's words that it will be overturned on appeal. But the dipshit doesn't even know what the evidence was to convict Trump. He's just mindlessly (which is his only mode) fluffi g Trump.

Sad really.
You didn't answer my questions you lying twat. What are you afraid of? Why are you a waffling twat? Why do you lie all the time?

Sure I did. That's how I know there's nothing in that link corroborating the claim that Biden took that bribe.
I don't think he lied. I think he got involved in something far bigger than him and got punished for propaganda purposes. There's no evidence or proof in that article about his mouthfeasance. Propaganda for the gullible

Why is it the responsibility of others to prove your claims?

Oh, I know why -- because you can't speak for yourself and you didn't get the memo of what to say.
RealClearPolitics is a good source. You should try it

I don't think he lied. I think he got involved in something far bigger than him and got punished for propaganda purposes. There's no evidence or proof in that article about his mouthfeasance. Propaganda for the gullible

Then post some corroborating evidence...

Looks like bribery. Biden flew Hunter around the world with their little crack party Gathering cash from our enemies. You okay with that?

Bribery from whom, backed with what evidence, to do what and when?

These are such simple questions. If you're accusing someone of bribery, you need to be able to answer all of them. WITH EVIDENCE.

And you're a dozen pages in, still unable to answer those questions, let alone back them with evidence.

You okay with that consistent level of failure?

I've got Joe Biden lying to me face to face. I've got Joe Biden flying his son around the world to pick up bags of cash while high on crack. Your deceit and Corruption on full display. At least I'm not a gullible piece of shit like you

You've got no briber. You've got no bribe. You've got no action take by Joe in response to a bribe. Or even action Joe COULD have taken.

You've got a story, backed by jackshit. And a vague story at that.

WHO supposedly Bribed Joe, backed with what evidence? WHAT did they bribe Joe to do, backed with what evidence? WHEN did this supposedly happen? And what policy did Joe enact in response to the bribe?

You can't answer even one of these questions, with evidence. You've got nothing.

Bribery from whom, backed with what evidence, to do what and when?

These are such simple questions. If you're accusing someone of bribery, you need to be able to answer all of them. WITH EVIDENCE.

And you're a dozen pages in, still unable to answer those questions, let alone back them with evidence.

You okay with that consistent level of failure?
Why do you think Joe Biden flew around the world and visited our enemies with Hunter?all just Kumbaya? your brain a little bit will you? It's really a bad look for you.

You are obviously ignorant and unable to do any research

So answer my questions faun. You admitted that you don't really like Biden. You don't really like Trump. What do you like? Why do you fight so hard for such dishonesty?

That's a new question. I like honorable, capable, intelligent & strong presidents.

You've got no briber. You've got no bribe. You've got no action take by Joe in response to a bribe. Or even action Joe COULD have taken.

You've got a story, backed by jackshit. And a vague story at that.

WHO supposedly Bribed Joe, backed with what evidence? WHAT did they bribe Joe to do, backed with what evidence? WHEN did this supposedly happen? And what policy did Joe enact in response to the bribe?

You can't answer even one of these questions, with evidence. You've got nothing.
You've got propaganda for the gullible, that's good enough for you LOL
That's a new question. I like honorable, capable, intelligent & strong presidents.
Like who?

Forum List

Back