Leader of Oath Keepers was ready with arms across bridge in Virginia on January 6th

There's no such person as an illegal immigrant. Immigrants are classified as undocumented and documented both are welcomed in our country that is the law.
Seems that the law and facts disagree with you, butthead. This federal sign shows the law and fine these illegals are breaking every time they sneak into the country illegally. But then, I'm sure none of this will convince an uneducated, uncouth ignoramus like you.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.09.24 PM.jpg

Once undocumented immigrants have their day in court
They are owed nothing.

and are denied the right to immigrate
Let them apply for immigration status legally like everyone else does.

So we have no illegal immigrants in the country.
You haven't brain cell in your head. Dopes like you ought to be deported as too stupid to be an American.

Seems that the law and facts disagree with you, butthead. This federal sign shows the law and fine these illegals are breaking every time they sneak into the country illegally. But then, I'm sure none of this will convince an uneducated, uncouth ignoramus like you.

View attachment 604286

They are owed nothing.

You haven't brain cell in your head. Dopes like you ought to be deported as too stupid to be an American. You say I don't have any brain cells in my head, I think that is true of you. I went to the official government site on immigration for my information. Sounds like you got yours from far right wing hate groups. Yours has no legal value, yours is not the truth. It's as simple as that.

View attachment 604286

They are owed nothing.

You haven't brain cell in your head. Dopes like you ought to be deported as too stupid to be an American.
You said we owe immigrants nothing that is not true we owe them everything. America was built by immigrants we are all immigrants here unless you are a native American. I don't know what time you're in your immigrant ancestors came across but mine came from Poland in the late 1800s and the early 1900s. Their " legal " immigration consisted of getting on a boat for America, filling out papers while on the boat before they got to America, and arriving to well-funded and well-staffed immigration facilities when they stepped off the boat that processed tens of thousands of immigrants a day, allowing 99% of them in. The only ones who were sent back with the ones who were sick with pneumonia or tuberculosis from the long ship ride in steerage. They could do this more than a century ago and we can't do this today. It's pathetic. Just for your information in 2018 the white population in the United States reached its highest point it ever will be. The white population isn't producing enough children to replace itself now. We need immigrants more than ever. And all these are facts, you can argue with him if you want but that would just prove you are really dense.

You said we owe immigrants nothing that is not true we owe them everything. America was built by immigrants we are all immigrants here unless you are a native American. I don't know what time you're in your immigrant ancestors came across but mine came from Poland in the late 1800s and the early 1900s. Their " legal " immigration consisted of getting on a boat for America, filling out papers while on the boat before they got to America, and arriving to well-funded and well-staffed immigration facilities when they stepped off the boat that processed tens of thousands of immigrants a day, allowing 99% of them in. The only ones who were sent back with the ones who were sick with pneumonia or tuberculosis from the long ship ride in steerage. They could do this more than a century ago and we can't do this today. It's pathetic. Just for your information in 2018 the white population in the United States reached its highest point it ever will be. The white population isn't producing enough children to replace itself now. We need immigrants more than ever. And all these are facts, you can argue with him if you want but that would just prove you are really dense.

You said we owe immigrants nothing that is not true we owe them everything. WRONG America was built by immigrants we are all immigrants here unless you are a native American. WRONG I don't know what time you're in your immigrant ancestors came across but mine came from Poland in the late 1800s and the early 1900s. Their " legal " immigration consisted of getting on a boat for America, filling out papers while on the boat before they got to America, and arriving to well-funded and well-staffed immigration facilities when they stepped off the boat that processed tens of thousands of immigrants a day, allowing 99% of them in. WRONG but thanks for admitting they didn't sneek in illegally and went through an official portal The only ones who were sent back with the ones who were sick with pneumonia or tuberculosis from the long ship ride in steerage. They could do this more than a century ago and we can't do this today. WRONG we still do it now, at OFFICIAL PORTS OF ENTRY IDIOT It's pathetic. Just for your information in 2018 the white population in the United States reached its highest point it ever will be. The white population isn't producing enough children to replace itself now. WRONG. White people don't get a TENTH the help and assistance from .gov that minorities do, that is why they are declining. We need immigrants more than ever. WRONG And all these are facts, you can argue with him if you want but that would just prove you are really dense. :laughing0301:

ROFL.gif

You said we owe immigrants nothing that is not true we owe them everything. WRONG America was built by immigrants we are all immigrants here unless you are a native American. WRONG I don't know what time you're in your immigrant ancestors came across but mine came from Poland in the late 1800s and the early 1900s. Their " legal " immigration consisted of getting on a boat for America, filling out papers while on the boat before they got to America, and arriving to well-funded and well-staffed immigration facilities when they stepped off the boat that processed tens of thousands of immigrants a day, allowing 99% of them in. WRONG but thanks for admitting they didn't sneek in illegally and went through an official portal The only ones who were sent back with the ones who were sick with pneumonia or tuberculosis from the long ship ride in steerage. They could do this more than a century ago and we can't do this today. WRONG we still do it now, at OFFICIAL PORTS OF ENTRY IDIOT It's pathetic. Just for your information in 2018 the white population in the United States reached its highest point it ever will be. The white population isn't producing enough children to replace itself now. WRONG. White people don't get a TENTH the help and assistance from .gov that minorities do, that is why they are declining. We need immigrants more than ever. WRONG And all these are facts, you can argue with him if you want but that would just prove you are really dense. :laughing0301:

View attachment 604306
You missed my whole point, your response was quite childish, you do not understand the immigration process at all nor do you seem to want to. There's no use in talking with you anymore longer. I cannot help you. You are beyond help. Omaha Nebraska is the center for Afghan studies in the United States. Currently the city is trying to address the needs of 4,000 Afghan refugees. Yes immigrants need help at first but statistics prove they work harder than their American counterparts do and they are better investment. We welcomed all of them and they are settling in and they are working and Omaha is booming in part because of the immigrants. The state is short 60,000 workers, this will help greatly. Sorry you don't want to help yourself. You lose in the end.

You missed my whole point, your response was quite childish, you do not understand the immigration process at all nor do you seem to want to. There's no use in talking with you anymore longer. I cannot help you. You are beyond help. Omaha Nebraska is the center for Afghan studies in the United States. Currently the city is trying to address the needs of 4,000 Afghan refugees. Yes immigrants need help at first but statistics prove they work harder than their American counterparts do and they are better investment. We welcomed all of them and they are settling in and they are working and Omaha is booming in part because of the immigrants. The state is short 60,000 workers, this will help greatly. Sorry you don't want to help yourself. You lose in the end.
It created a lot of paperwork because most of them were undocumented.

I knew it, I knew I was either talking to a very ignorant person or a child. Looks like between 6 and 8 years old. Your mommy shouldn't let you on the computer doing and saying crazy things. Even at your age you can get yourself in trouble.

Thanks for the warning.

Forum List

Back