Leading causes of death in Texas

Leading causes of death in Texas...................

MEXIFORNIANS MOVING HERE.

NEW YUCKERS MOVING HERE.
ILLEGALS INFESTING US.

8qF4RC6.jpg

View attachment 563627

And not only Texas.

What does it take to get through to the deniers?

Craptacular is disappointed that firearm deaths aren't number one.

Sure Skippy
Give me the percent of vaccinated people who have died
Less than 5 percent

Actually vaccinated deaths are a higher percentage of the infected than nonvaccinated. About 98.57% of vaccinated survive vs. 99.2% unvaccinated survival. And the unvaccinated survival rate is higher than I stated because no one really knows how many unvaccinated cases were never reported.

Dr Love 70% of the country is vaccinated and most of the others have had it. The minority community is the most hesitant. So you know at next lecture at Google Medical College

Your aspiring student

Sorry loon, but Blacks & Hispanics are now vaxed at same levels as everyone else.

This is 100% on white Goober denialists. Rejoice eh? :rolleyes:

The dead are mostly trump followers.

I was going to say "Republicans". But real Republicans, Rotary Club Republican, got vaccinated.

trump followers complain about voter fraud, but COVID is killing enough of trump followers to throw a close election.
No, its mostly black people who are unvaccinated.

Thank you Doctor Crepitus for your expert knowledge. You and Dr Lesh

As a student of yours, could you inform us the general ages and health conditions these people.. Was the average age 75???....Were they mostly obese diabetic and hypertensive slobs

How many of these deaths were under 40???...What health concerns did these people have

How many under 10 died. Were they mostly very unhealthy children?

Thank you Dr Crepitus and Dr Lesh for your knowledge. My mind thirsts for it
You're an idiot.

you are a LYING fkhead!!!!!!!!! just like the MSM
from your link:
in December 2020 and early 2021, the illness surged and briefly

..it's not for the whole year!!!!!!!!!!!! you lying stupid fkhead..from now on, all your posts are shit
How much practice does it take to act that stupid?

I guess you people shouldnt have made COVID political from the start. Everything Trump said was wrong, even when he was right, remember? You reap what you sew. Now we have a populace that doesnt trust anything COVID related, especially not when its pushed by the frequently dishonest media.

At this point maybe all Trump followers should have just drunk bleach.

Uhhhhh.. Its reap what you SOW.

Forum List

Back