Leaked audio of Republicans freaking out over Obamacare. Hilarious! Laughed so hard I spewed!

I never heard of him before.

But in a way, he's right. Remember when Social Security started. It took years of tweeks and so did Medicare. Legislation isn't usually perfect the first time.

But Republicans wanting the screw over the American people? That's something they have been doing for decades. Even you have to admit that.

No I won't admit that. They freed the slaves, not the DemonRats.

Since you brought that up again, I have a question.

Since during the Civil War, the majority of those in the south were Democrats and the in the north, Republicans. Now the majority in the south are Republicans and those in the north Democrats.

How did that happen? Did they trade places?

No they passed several, but Obama denied them.....with a veto.....

Please LIST all these alternatives with the Obama vetoes.......Go on.....

House fails to override ObamaCare veto

Republicans have a plan to replace Obamacare, and its costs are unclear

House passes 50th bill to undo Obamacare

A Look at 4 of the GOP’s Obamacare Replacement Plans

So I have articles showing Obama vetoed repeal, which you have to do to implement a new program.
I have showed you articles with 4 different plans....

And yes they have tried 50 times to change the healthcare law..

So next time, try and follow the subject before talking about it.

But in a way, he's right. Remember when Social Security started. It took years of tweeks and so did Medicare. Legislation isn't usually perfect the first time.

But Republicans wanting the screw over the American people? That's something they have been doing for decades. Even you have to admit that.

Since during the Civil War, the majority of those in the south were Democrats and the in the north, Republicans. Now the majority in the south are Republicans and those in the north Democrats.

Very simple, republicans moved south, and younger people in those areqas became republican.

"You can tell this because almost all of the old racists didn't switch.....only a very few did.
And conservatives have been republicans since Lincoln and have dominated the republican party when the democrats were against civil rights....and the republicans were and still are pro civil rights.

Only a fucking retard would claim the ACA fixed anything.
Oh well we will soon have TRUMPCARE!!!!! Y'all conservatives will love the Paul Rayan-Trumpcare...........won't you.
I pay out of pocket, I don't even need any help from the gubmint when it comes to my health....unlike your musty, shit-lock having ass.
Your disability is help from the Government.

Hilarious that Paul Ryan wants to cut Social Security when it was Social Security that put him through school. It's like Clarence Thomas getting affirmative action and then denying it to those coming after him. Which he said he wanted to do.

Republicans are such pu$$ies. Such dirty people.

Very simple, republicans moved south, and younger people in those areqas became republican.

"You can tell this because almost all of the old racists didn't switch.....only a very few did.
And conservatives have been republicans since Lincoln and have dominated the republican party when the democrats were against civil rights....and the republicans were and still are pro civil rights.

THEY MOVED????????????
That's the most stupid thing I ever heard.
Oh my God. A true tard.

Only a fucking retard would claim the ACA fixed anything.
Oh well we will soon have TRUMPCARE!!!!! Y'all conservatives will love the Paul Rayan-Trumpcare...........won't you.
I pay out of pocket, I don't even need any help from the gubmint when it comes to my health....unlike your musty, shit-lock having ass.
Your disability is help from the Government.

Hilarious that Paul Ryan wants to cut Social Security when it was Social Security that put him through school. It's like Clarence Thomas getting affirmative action and then denying it to those coming after him. Which he said he wanted to do.

Republicans are such pu$$ies. Such dirty people.

youre a dipshit.
When do we no longer need affirmative action?
how did social security put ryan through school?

THEY MOVED????????????
Oh my God. A true tard.

omg rdean I will crush you.

So how has the south gained on the north in population?
Do you notice northern states losing EVs while southern states gaining them? and from the 60s....

so name the last time a republican was more liberal than a democrat in a presidential race?

I cant wait to hear this.

THEY MOVED????????????
Oh my God. A true tard.

Do you notice northern states losing EVs while southern states gaining them? and from the 60s....

so name the last time a republican was more liberal than a democrat in a presidential race?

I'm sorry, I can't get passed "They moved".

THEY MOVED????????????
Oh my God. A true tard.

of course you cant

you have no response....

you cant deny anything I said

THEY MOVED????????????
Oh my God. A true tard.

of course you cant

you have no response....

You're right. I can't deny the nonsense you said. It's such tardation, it stands on it's own merit as truly, fucking stupid.

Just to summarize, I said:

And your answer was:

Very simple, republicans moved south

e8a.gif

So I have articles showing Obama vetoed repeal, which you have to do to implement a new program.

NO MORON.....all those "bills" were attempts to defund Planned Parenthood.......Find a grown up to explain it to you.....

Look jerk off.....IF republicans had a real and decent plan, WHY NOT BRING IT UT TODAY?

You've got almost every branch of government at your disposal (and a lunatic in the WH)...So, where the fuck is that MAGICAL HC PLAN ?????

THEY MOVED????????????
Oh my God. A true tard.

of course you cant

you have no response....

You're right. I can't deny the nonsense you said. It's such tardation, it stands on it's own merit as truly, fucking stupid.

And your answer was:

e8a.gif

I told you

Again you don't want to listen.

Name me the democrat politicians that voted against the 64 civil rights bill and how many switched to a republican. hint....the answer is one out of 22......

This is a good explanation.....
blacks switched for the new deal....not because of segregation....

THEY MOVED????????????
Oh my God. A true tard.

of course you cant

you have no response....

And your answer was:

e8a.gif

On a more serious note, southerners became "democrats"ONLY because they hated Lincoln (a republican) for having freed the slaves....there was NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.......

I've got an idea. The GOP should use Trump to put in something they almost-unanimously object to...just short of stopping it. It should be Article I, Section 8 to impose sales taxes on sugar, tobacco & booze to pay for UH. And preserve limousine care for the rich if they want to buy private. Remove all burdens from business to provide healthcare and they'll return to the US and have more money to hire.

Call it "Trump care" even though I thought it up.

This way it will work great and then they can pick and choose whether or not they want to own it in 2018 or say they protested it. Either way it will be in place and America will be better off for it; including their own portfolios when consumers can start buying more goods with more disposable income.

1. Sales taxes on the three main killers/sickeners. (where the poor actually pay for their own healthcare in the end)

2. Nominal co-pay at visits, paying for actual wholesale costs of visit & acting to discourage overuse of the system.

3. Malpractice reform. If it's obvious, patients can sue. If it's reaching they can't.

4. Rich can still buy private healthcare insurance.

5. You're welcome.
Would like to see more on your #2 idea, nominal co-pay. sounds good off the top. think key word here is nominal.

THEY MOVED????????????
Oh my God. A true tard.

I guess rdeans talking points didn't give him info on how to confront truth.
of course you cant

you have no response....

And your answer was:

e8a.gif

I told you

Again you don't want to listen.

Name me the democrat politicians that voted against the 64 civil rights bill and how many switched to a republican. hint....the answer is one out of 22......

This is a good explanation.....
blacks switched for the new deal....not because of segregation....

NO MORON.....all those "bills" were attempts to defund Planned Parenthood.......Find a grown up to explain it to you.....

Look jerk off.....IF republicans had a real and decent plan, WHY NOT BRING IT UT TODAY?

You've got almost every branch of government at your disposal (and a lunatic in the WH)...So, where the fuck is that MAGICAL HC PLAN ?????

I showed you one with 4 plans, they are deciding on which one is best. Before they knew they couldn't get a repeal, so now they have to agree on a single plan....which they will and in the next couple of weeks, we'll be rid of obamacare

Narcissistic personality disorder includes these symptoms:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

That's who Republicans elected to be president.

And all this shit in only his first week.
]

Barrypuppet and Hitlery suffer from ALL of those traits.........
I don't think so and Trump is the Russian Poodle. We know that for a fact.

OK, rdean....what has Russia done that has put them in the cross hairs of the leftard clown posse? No one has been able to answer this....wanna give it a shot?

Meddle in our election (and other countries too) to discredit our democracy and lift sanctions, which Trump will deliver them.

#1 It was a leak within the leftard clown posse that got the e-mails to Assange. Russia played no part whatsoever.

#2 We were formed as a democratic REPUBLIC .There is no place in the Declaration of Independence OR the U.,S constitution that even mentions democracy.

# 3 Sanctions were placed on Russia because they allowed Crimea to join them instead of staying with the Ukraine after the George Soros, E.U illegal coup d'etat AND when they were denied the Crimean Peninsula (which was one of the things they wanted the most, they got all butt hurt and went whining to the Barrypuppet.

#4 No country has "meddled" in more elections or participated in the overthrowing of legitimate government s that wanted to keep multi-corporate entities out of their countries than USA.INC.

#5 Russia retaliated by dumping U.S government bonds (which is their right) and that further incensed the Barrypuppet. There is so much that you don't have the slightest clue about because you watch CNN. You are woefully uninformed.

Narcissistic personality disorder includes these symptoms:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

That's who Republicans elected to be president.

And all this shit in only his first week.
]

OK, rdean....what has Russia done that has put them in the cross hairs of the leftard clown posse? No one has been able to answer this....wanna give it a shot?

Meddle in our election (and other countries too) to discredit our democracy and lift sanctions, which Trump will deliver them.
You are still mad at Russia for exposing the Democrats for the pieces of shit that they are?

It wasn't Russia, it's just a leftard tactic that they want to use to deflect from the contents of those e-mails....... but???

15578722_10154441054587670_9173318302293764017_n.jpg

]

You are still mad at Russia for exposing the Democrats for the pieces of shit that they are?

Lol careful now, if you say what they released on Democrats makes them "pieces of shit", you will quickly run out of lexicon to describe Trump's admin.

The damage was not in content of emails (which few in public actually have any understanding about the content, including you seems) the damage was in never ending "controversy" narrative wikileaking, 8 benghazi comettes and Comey's email bullshit added up to, which put Hillary on defensive throughout campaign and distracted from Trump's severe character flaws and comedic pie-in-the-sky policy proposals.

No damage in the e-mails???? Are you shitting me? How can you even post that with a straight face? AND we have barely scratched the surface of Pizzagate and the constant reference to "Pasta, Pizza, walnut sauce, cheese, ice cream" all pedophile code words. Like I said, you simply choose to be blind because party loyalty trumps truth.

Forum List

Back