Leaked Autopsy Report Reveals Freddie Gray’s Cause Of Death

Freddie Gray Autopsy Shows High-Energy Injury Report Says - NBC News

Someone leaked the autopsy. Mosby is pissed. All 6 cops plead not guilty. She was desperately hoping for plea deals.

AUTOPSY: A "high energy injury" consistent with his movement in the van..NOT any type of assault. Or malice.

Says a change in speed of the van caused his fall or impact (red light? Starting from a full stop?).

It says its likely it was from Grey STANDING UP in the van while it was moving...and he fell. Or..."while Grey was changing positions on the floor".

CASE CLOSED. NOT GUILTY.

Baltimore gonna burn.
Well, you need to apply a little more critical thought to this than that. While I think the Baltimore 6 are innocent of wrong-doing, its not like the police in Baltimore have not used radical and hard maneuvers of their vehicle to bounce a prisoner around.

They may not be criminally liable (unless the sudden stop can be proven to be intentional with malice), but they are still civilly liable for the negligence of not belting in the prisoner.

I'm sure the cops put him in the van and then came up with "drive like a maniac and maybe it will kill him".....<eye roll>
Well, I'm not making up shit. Its been proven that Baltimore cops have done it in the past. Its not that far-fetched that they were doing it again.

But then, none of this is about what I believe, what you believe, or what anyone believes. Its about what can be proven in court. And the ONLY thing that can be proven in court is that the cops were negligent by not strapping the prisoner into a seat belt.

Of course, after this fiasco, Mosby? (The Baltimore DA?) will be lucky to find work as legal secretary. But she'll just cry racism and probably make US Attorney General.

All I can say its a good thing for the left that she didn't go after the Confederate Battle Flag, cause if she did, that sucker would still be flying!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you're making anything up but it's next to impossible to prove there was an intent to kill him. Mosby is horrible and agreed she needs to lose her job

Looks like the kind of injury an unrestrained passenger gets when someone suddenly slams on the brakes

The autopsy will not affect the charges

Last edited:

Someone leaked the autopsy. Mosby is pissed. All 6 cops plead not guilty. She was desperately hoping for plea deals.

AUTOPSY: A "high energy injury" consistent with his movement in the van..NOT any type of assault. Or malice.

Says a change in speed of the van caused his fall or impact (red light? Starting from a full stop?).

It says its likely it was from Grey STANDING UP in the van while it was moving...and he fell. Or..."while Grey was changing positions on the floor".

CASE CLOSED. NOT GUILTY.

Baltimore gonna burn.
Well, you need to apply a little more critical thought to this than that. While I think the Baltimore 6 are innocent of wrong-doing, its not like the police in Baltimore have not used radical and hard maneuvers of their vehicle to bounce a prisoner around.

They may not be criminally liable (unless the sudden stop can be proven to be intentional with malice), but they are still civilly liable for the negligence of not belting in the prisoner.

I'm sure the cops put him in the van and then came up with "drive like a maniac and maybe it will kill him".....<eye roll>
Well, I'm not making up shit. Its been proven that Baltimore cops have done it in the past. Its not that far-fetched that they were doing it again.

But then, none of this is about what I believe, what you believe, or what anyone believes. Its about what can be proven in court. And the ONLY thing that can be proven in court is that the cops were negligent by not strapping the prisoner into a seat belt.

Of course, after this fiasco, Mosby? (The Baltimore DA?) will be lucky to find work as legal secretary. But she'll just cry racism and probably make US Attorney General.

All I can say its a good thing for the left that she didn't go after the Confederate Battle Flag, cause if she did, that sucker would still be flying!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you're making anything up but it's next to impossible to prove there was an intent to kill him. Mosby is horrible and agreed she needs to lose her job
Yep. It will be impossible.

After this case, she'll lose her job....the question is, where will her race card take her next? Upward or downward?

Only time will tell.

Any first-year law student could get them off. Mosby's an idiot.

Last edited:

CASE CLOSED. NOT GUILTY.

Baltimore gonna burn.

From day one I've told you they took him for a nickle ride. And from day one you've denied it and made up claims. A few being:

Lead paint causes brittle bones = False
Freddie had previous neck injuries = False

And now the autopsy you asked for is out showing the effects of a nickel ride and your new thing is to say NOT assault or Malice.

Malice? Thats not in the autopsy. Thats just another thing you made up to deflect from them putting him in the van with no seat belt (oops), hands and legs cuffed (they stopped to make sure) and drove him around to stops they "forgot" to mention (my bad).

I told ya, whats old is new again:
nickel ride
"Nickel Ride" refers to the act of police officers throwing suspects into the back of a police transporter. The suspects are left without restraints and are thrown around due to the reckless driving of the police, who intend to harm the suspect.

Didn't the police have the responsibility to buckle the defendant up so the defendant didn't roll around? It could be negligence on the police officers part.

The cops said they didnt want to get near him because he was biting and spitting if i remember correctly. They would have had to lean across his body exposing themselves to attack.Which I dont really think is a good excuse,they could have bagged his head or tased his ass until he couldnt resist.
Then you have the other thug in the van saying he was thrashing around in the wagon,that coupled with his weakened bones from lead poisoning ....?
The cops are going to walk.

Didn't the police have the responsibility to buckle the defendant up so the defendant didn't roll around? It could be negligence on the police officers part.

The cops said they didnt want to get near him because he was biting and spitting if i remember correctly. They would have had to lean across his body exposing themselves to attack.Which I dont really think is a good excuse,they could have bagged his head or tased his ass until he couldnt resist.
Then you have the other thug in the van saying he was thrashing around in the wagon,that coupled with his weakened bones from lead poisoning ....?
The cops are going to walk.

The cops stopped and cuffed his legs but "forgot" the seat belt. Thats if you believe them. But the excuse of being scared of an attack falls apart right there when they stopped to cuff his legs.

The other guy in the van said he never saw him he just heard him. Of course he was thrashing around since he didnt have on a seat belt.

And I dont know why you guys keep saying his bones were weak from lead poisoning. There must be a reason such a lie is being repeated over and over. I'll leave it up to you to guess the reason many have repeated this made up bullshit. But if your in the right, you dont have to make up stories, do you?

Yea that's what I'm seeing too, I just don't see a way for an unbiased jury to look at reality and say they /intended/ to harm Gray here.

That said, I believe Gray's weak bones were from lead poisoning and drug use, not previous injury (which I believe the media disproved - the pending case was about lead poison in their childhood home and the accident case was a media mistake, at least as I recall anyway - I could be wrong though I lost some marbles helping the neighbor deal with some 200 sled dogs displaced by the fire.)

The "weak bones" thing has little basis in fact.

Grays family won a court case against Stanley Rochkind over lead based paint poisoning.
If freddie really did get lead poisoning and this wasnt just another scam his bones could very well have been weakened.
I would be kind of ironic if it was just another scam and it allowed the officers to get off.

This isn't news, we've basically known this since a day or so after the incident.

He was "humbled" to death. Whether or not the cops will be convicted remains to be seen.

If they are it's a travesty and Mosby will NEVER get second degree murder

She's probably got a pretty good case for second-degree murder, actually.

She just has to show that the cops were intentionally giving him a rough ride (which is almost certainly the case).

Only one cop was driving the vehicle.
Nope.....all 6 were.

This isn't news, we've basically known this since a day or so after the incident.

He was "humbled" to death. Whether or not the cops will be convicted remains to be seen.

She just has to show that the cops were intentionally giving him a rough ride (which is almost certainly the case).
There was another prisoner in the van. If he says they gave them a rough ride, then they are guilty. If he doesn't say that, then they are innocent. The truth will be revealed.

The other prisoner in the van was only present for the last 4 minutes of the trip.

Then it would appear that freddie was fine up until then if he could thrash around violently. What ever happened had to have occurred in those 4 minutes.

Found a link.

“I am Donta Allen. I am the one who was in the van with Freddie Gray,” he said. “All I did was go straight to the station, but I heard a little banging like he was banging his head.”

A "little banging" translates to "shaking the van" in your head?

There was another prisoner in the van. If he says they gave them a rough ride, then they are guilty. If he doesn't say that, then they are innocent. The truth will be revealed.

The other prisoner in the van was only present for the last 4 minutes of the trip.
If the reports are true about what that prisoner claimed happened, those 4 minutes are the key to this case.

No, according to the medical examiner Grey was almost certainly already unconscious by the time the other prisoner was picked up.

Than how was he banging his head?

Found a link.

“I am Donta Allen. I am the one who was in the van with Freddie Gray,” he said. “All I did was go straight to the station, but I heard a little banging like he was banging his head.”

If the reports are true about what that prisoner claimed happened, those 4 minutes are the key to this case.

No, according to the medical examiner Grey was almost certainly already unconscious by the time the other prisoner was picked up.

Gravity silly ass. They were in a moving vehicle and he was in the back. The other guy didnt even see him so where are you getting this "banging his head" shit from?

GPS tracking would indeed answer the question of the "rough ride."

I was able to find Baltimore PD adds Xora GPS tracking to Side Partner from 2011 which notes the officers themselves being tracked.

and Baltimore County Rolling Out Fleet Tracking and Dispatch Solution to 2 000 Vehicles - News - Government Fleet from 2013 which says they intended to have GPS tracking on all their vehicles by Dec. 2013.

And perhaps that is why Mosley didn't pursue the "rough ride" angle that the media is pushing for?

Found a link.

Gravity silly ass. They were in a moving vehicle and he was in the back. The other guy didnt even see him so where are you getting this "banging his head" shit from?

Um...hes getting it from the original statement the other prisoner made to detectives. You know...before the community wanted to kill him for backing the cops.

Found a link.

Um...hes getting it from the original statement the other prisoner made to detectives. You know...before the community wanted to kill him for backing the cops.

Yeah, except he's missing the part where the guy said it SOUNDED LIKE that and he couldnt confirm because he COULDNT SEE HIM.

So yeah, I can see how that, to you, is confirmation. You just have to want to believe

The criminal case will be built on the claim that the officers intentionally neglected to restrain Gray in an attempt to punish him. That action resulted in his death

If they can't prove it was intentional, they can prove criminal neglect

The criminal case will be built on the claim that the officers intentionally neglected to restrain Gray in an attempt to punish him. That action resulted in his death

If they can't prove it was intentional, they can prove criminal neglect

And how exactly are they going to prove that?

Yea that's what I'm seeing too, I just don't see a way for an unbiased jury to look at reality and say they /intended/ to harm Gray here.

That said, I believe Gray's weak bones were from lead poisoning and drug use, not previous injury (which I believe the media disproved - the pending case was about lead poison in their childhood home and the accident case was a media mistake, at least as I recall anyway - I could be wrong though I lost some marbles helping the neighbor deal with some 200 sled dogs displaced by the fire.)

The "weak bones" thing has little basis in fact.

Grays family won a court case against Stanley Rochkind over lead based paint poisoning.
If freddie really did get lead poisoning and this wasnt just another scam his bones could very well have been weakened.
I would be kind of ironic if it was just another scam and it allowed the officers to get off.
Ya. Pretty fucking funny.
The Grays claimed FTFL had weakened bones b/c of lead poisoning. They won that case. Now they're back claiming FTFL was sound as a dollar.

Forum List

Back