Leaked Autopsy Report Reveals Freddie Gray’s Cause Of Death

GPS tracking would indeed answer the question of the "rough ride."

I was able to find Baltimore PD adds Xora GPS tracking to Side Partner from 2011 which notes the officers themselves being tracked.

and Baltimore County Rolling Out Fleet Tracking and Dispatch Solution to 2 000 Vehicles - News - Government Fleet from 2013 which says they intended to have GPS tracking on all their vehicles by Dec. 2013.

And perhaps that is why Mosley didn't pursue the "rough ride" angle that the media is pushing for?
Only fucking idiots on this forum still claim a 'rough-ride' caused FTFL's death.
Of course these are the same fuck-witts who claimed George's broken nose was caused by his "cheap gun" recoiling. These are the same fucking idiots who still claim 'Big Mike' was shot in the back.
"You can't fix stupid".

Yea that's what I'm seeing too, I just don't see a way for an unbiased jury to look at reality and say they /intended/ to harm Gray here.

That said, I believe Gray's weak bones were from lead poisoning and drug use, not previous injury (which I believe the media disproved - the pending case was about lead poison in their childhood home and the accident case was a media mistake, at least as I recall anyway - I could be wrong though I lost some marbles helping the neighbor deal with some 200 sled dogs displaced by the fire.)

The "weak bones" thing has little basis in fact.

Grays family won a court case against Stanley Rochkind over lead based paint poisoning.
If freddie really did get lead poisoning and this wasnt just another scam his bones could very well have been weakened.
I would be kind of ironic if it was just another scam and it allowed the officers to get off.
Ya. Pretty fucking funny.
The Grays claimed FTFL had weakened bones b/c of lead poisoning. They won that case. Now they're back claiming FTFL was sound as a dollar.

Do you have a link to that or is that a widely circulated rumor?

I'll know when or if you post a link if thats true

GPS tracking would indeed answer the question of the "rough ride."

I was able to find Baltimore PD adds Xora GPS tracking to Side Partner from 2011 which notes the officers themselves being tracked.

and Baltimore County Rolling Out Fleet Tracking and Dispatch Solution to 2 000 Vehicles - News - Government Fleet from 2013 which says they intended to have GPS tracking on all their vehicles by Dec. 2013.

And perhaps that is why Mosley didn't pursue the "rough ride" angle that the media is pushing for?
Only fucking idiots on this forum still claim a 'rough-ride' caused FTFL's death.
Of course these are the same fuck-witts who claimed George's broken nose was caused by his "cheap gun" recoiling. These are the same fucking idiots who still claim 'Big Mike' was shot in the back.
"You can't fix stupid".

Yah well, thats not a rebuttal either

Any sentient grade ten student can look at the GPS data and the timestamps recorded to a tenth of a second and show the 'rough ride' claim is bullshit.
That's why the negro bitch Pros. ran from the 'rough ride' claim.

Any sentient grade ten student can look at the GPS data and the timestamps recorded to a tenth of a second and show the 'rough ride' claim is bullshit.
That's why the negro bitch Pros. ran from the 'rough ride' claim.

Being vituperative is not a substitution for facts

This isn't news, we've basically known this since a day or so after the incident.

He was "humbled" to death. Whether or not the cops will be convicted remains to be seen.

If they are it's a travesty and Mosby will NEVER get second degree murder

She's probably got a pretty good case for second-degree murder, actually.

She just has to show that the cops were intentionally giving him a rough ride (which is almost certainly the case).
Intentionally causing his death, which she cannot prove. Her case is gone. That's why she initially directed the medical examiner to lie. Nothing the police did is criminal conduct, not even criminal negligence.

Ok to sum it up....

No evidence of a physical assault.
No evidence of an unlawful arrest.
No evidence of a "rough ride".

Is evidence of Greys lead poisoning.
Is evidence of Grey flailing around in back and standing up.
Is evidence that lead weakens bones.
Is evidence that Mosby herself ordered heavy enforcement of Greys community.

Um....WHY IS THERE A TRIAL AGAIN? Theres no criminal case here.

The criminal case will be built on the claim that the officers intentionally neglected to restrain Gray in an attempt to punish him. That action resulted in his death

If they can't prove it was intentional, they can prove criminal neglect

And how exactly are they going to prove that?

It usually involves getting one of the six to squeal

Ok to sum it up....

No evidence of a physical assault.
No evidence of an unlawful arrest.
No evidence of a "rough ride".

No one claimed there was a physical assault
Yes, arresting someone for no reason is totally lawful.
Yes, he went in fine, came out dead.

Is evidence of Greys lead poisoning.
Is evidence of Grey flailing around in back and standing up.
Is evidence that lead weakens bones.
Is evidence that Mosby herself ordered heavy enforcement of Greys community.

Yes Gray had lead poisoning
No evidence that Gray flailed around or stood up. Seat belts would've stopped that tho (oops)
No evidence of that exists and believe me I've asked you at least 7 times.
Mosby didnt tell them to kill anyone.

Um....WHY IS THERE A TRIAL AGAIN? Theres no criminal case here.

Because a guy in the police care wasnt properly restrained and they lied about making extra stops. Gray went in alive and came out dead.

gps could not detect a rough ride. A rough ride could consist of slamming on breaks while only doing 10 mph.

Mosby has only one arrow left in her quiver. She can get another riot going. Just demand that justice be ignored in favor of what the mob wants.

Though Gray was loaded into the van on his belly, the medical examiner surmised that he may have gotten to his feet and was thrown into the wall during an abrupt change in direction. He was not belted in, but his wrists and ankles were shackled, putting him “at risk for an unsupported fall during acceleration or deceleration of the van.”

The medical examiner compared Gray’s injury to those seen in shallow-water diving incidents.

[…]

The injury to Gray’s spinal cord would have caused loss of function of his limbs, and would have “direct effects” on his ability to breathe, according to the autopsy.

I guess now is the time to float the theory that Grey dove onto his own head or some dumb shit. Or maybe go after the person who did the autopsy

Though Gray was loaded into the van on his belly, the medical examiner surmised that he may have gotten to his feet and was thrown into the wall during an abrupt change in direction. He was not belted in, but his wrists and ankles were shackled, putting him “at risk for an unsupported fall during acceleration or deceleration of the van.”

The medical examiner compared Gray’s injury to those seen in shallow-water diving incidents.

[…]

The injury to Gray’s spinal cord would have caused loss of function of his limbs, and would have “direct effects” on his ability to breathe, according to the autopsy.

I guess now is the time to float the theory that Grey dove onto his own head or some dumb shit. Or maybe go after the person who did the autopsy

So let me see here, Gray chose to stand up in the back of a moving fan, and someone else is at fault for his death?

Yeah okay bro.

Yea that's what I'm seeing too, I just don't see a way for an unbiased jury to look at reality and say they /intended/ to harm Gray here.

That said, I believe Gray's weak bones were from lead poisoning and drug use, not previous injury (which I believe the media disproved - the pending case was about lead poison in their childhood home and the accident case was a media mistake, at least as I recall anyway - I could be wrong though I lost some marbles helping the neighbor deal with some 200 sled dogs displaced by the fire.)

Grays family won a court case against Stanley Rochkind over lead based paint poisoning.
If freddie really did get lead poisoning and this wasnt just another scam his bones could very well have been weakened.
I would be kind of ironic if it was just another scam and it allowed the officers to get off.
The Grays claimed FTFL had weakened bones b/c of lead poisoning. They won that case. Now they're back claiming FTFL was sound as a dollar.

One already posted in #9 ~ Freddie Gray s life a study on the effects of lead paint on poor blacks - The Washington Post

"It wasn’t long after that he was given the first of many blood tests, court records show. The test came in May of 1990, when the family was living in a home on Fulton Avenue in West Baltimore. Even at such a young age, his blood contained more than 10 micrograms of lead per deciliter of blood — double the level at which the Center for Disease Control urges additional testing. Three months later, his blood had nearly 30 micrograms. In June 1991, when Gray was 22 months old, his blood carried 37 micrograms.

“Jesus,” Dan Levy, an assistant professor of pediatrics at Johns Hopkins University who has studied the effects of lead poisoning on youths, gasped when told of Gray’s levels. “The fact that Mr. Gray had these high levels of lead in all likelihood affected his ability to think and to self-regulate and profoundly affected his cognitive ability to process information.”

Levy added, “And the real tragedy of lead is that the damage it does is irreparable.”

And here's another with a bit more indepth on the case ~ Freddie Gray and sisters suffered lead poisoning family said in 2008 lawsuit

"When news of Gray's death spread, one of Rochkind's attorneys, Ryan Naugle, remembered the name, especially when a picture of him started circulating.

Among the evidence were the results of blood tests conducted on the siblings as children that showed all of them had lead levels above the 10 micrograms per deciliter (mg/dL) that state law defines as the threshold for lead poisoning. (Experts say there are no safe levels of lead, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention consider anything above 5 mg/dL cause for concern.)

Freddie Gray, for example, was tested as having between 11 mg/dL and 19 mg/dL in six tests conducted between 1992 and 1996, court documents show.

The siblings were treated for lead at Kennedy Krieger Institute, the documents show. Relatives said Darden and her partner, Richard Shipley, who is considered the children's stepfather, tried to ameliorate the lead problem."

[…]

So let me see here, Gray chose to stand up in the back of a moving fan, and someone else is at fault for his death?

Yeah okay bro.

He couldnt stand if he was restrained but you cant give a proper nickel ride with a seat belt. Lets remember the autopsy guy said "MAY HAVE"

One already posted in #9 ~ Freddie Gray s life a study on the effects of lead paint on poor blacks - The Washington Post

"It wasn’t long after that he was given the first of many blood tests, court records show. The test came in May of 1990, when the family was living in a home on Fulton Avenue in West Baltimore. Even at such a young age, his blood contained more than 10 micrograms of lead per deciliter of blood — double the level at which the Center for Disease Control urges additional testing. Three months later, his blood had nearly 30 micrograms. In June 1991, when Gray was 22 months old, his blood carried 37 micrograms.

“Jesus,” Dan Levy, an assistant professor of pediatrics at Johns Hopkins University who has studied the effects of lead poisoning on youths, gasped when told of Gray’s levels. “The fact that Mr. Gray had these high levels of lead in all likelihood affected his ability to think and to self-regulate and profoundly affected his cognitive ability to process information.”

Levy added, “And the real tragedy of lead is that the damage it does is irreparable.”

And here's another with a bit more indepth on the case ~ Freddie Gray and sisters suffered lead poisoning family said in 2008 lawsuit

"When news of Gray's death spread, one of Rochkind's attorneys, Ryan Naugle, remembered the name, especially when a picture of him started circulating.

Among the evidence were the results of blood tests conducted on the siblings as children that showed all of them had lead levels above the 10 micrograms per deciliter (mg/dL) that state law defines as the threshold for lead poisoning. (Experts say there are no safe levels of lead, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention consider anything above 5 mg/dL cause for concern.)

Freddie Gray, for example, was tested as having between 11 mg/dL and 19 mg/dL in six tests conducted between 1992 and 1996, court documents show.

The siblings were treated for lead at Kennedy Krieger Institute, the documents show. Relatives said Darden and her partner, Richard Shipley, who is considered the children's stepfather, tried to ameliorate the lead problem."

I'm referring to the weak bones theory that neither of these links address.

[…]

Yeah okay bro.

He couldnt stand if he was restrained but you cant give a proper nickel ride with a seat belt. Lets remember the autopsy guy said "MAY HAVE"

I will say again. I have read that the van in question did NOT have seat belts.

Also, there is no evidence of a "nickel ride"

[…]

Yeah okay bro.

Do you know what MAY HAVE means?

Reasonable doubt.

Found a link.

“I am Donta Allen. I am the one who was in the van with Freddie Gray,” he said. “All I did was go straight to the station, but I heard a little banging like he was banging his head.”

A "little banging" translates to "shaking the van" in your head?

Ke
Yeah, that's the partial police report that the Baltimore PD leaked.

Only problem is, the other prisoner himself has said it's complete bullshit.

after the mob got to him

we have seen that several times

in these sort of cases

all the evidence will come out

I agree, we will see. But I wouldn't count on it working out the way you hope.

unlike you i am not hoping anything

other then a fair legal system

for the accused

What about a "fair legal system" for the dead kid?

Kid? 25 isn't a kid. Good grief, your agenda is so obvious

lefttard logic 25 translates to "kid" --LOL

Forum List

Back