Leaked Autopsy Report Reveals Freddie Gray’s Cause Of Death

This isn't news, we've basically known this since a day or so after the incident.

He was "humbled" to death. Whether or not the cops will be convicted remains to be seen.

If they are it's a travesty and Mosby will NEVER get second degree murder

She's probably got a pretty good case for second-degree murder, actually.

She just has to show that the cops were intentionally giving him a rough ride (which is almost certainly the case).
There was another prisoner in the van. If he says they gave them a rough ride, then they are guilty. If he doesn't say that, then they are innocent. The truth will be revealed.

The other prisoner in the van was only present for the last 4 minutes of the trip.
If the reports are true about what that prisoner claimed happened, those 4 minutes are the key to this case.

This isn't news, we've basically known this since a day or so after the incident.

He was "humbled" to death. Whether or not the cops will be convicted remains to be seen.

She just has to show that the cops were intentionally giving him a rough ride (which is almost certainly the case).
There was another prisoner in the van. If he says they gave them a rough ride, then they are guilty. If he doesn't say that, then they are innocent. The truth will be revealed.

the other guy said he was thrashing around in the van so violently that it shook the van
That's what I heard too.

Found a link.

“I am Donta Allen. I am the one who was in the van with Freddie Gray,” he said. “All I did was go straight to the station, but I heard a little banging like he was banging his head.”

A "little banging" translates to "shaking the van" in your head?

The other prisoner in the van was only present for the last 4 minutes of the trip.
If the reports are true about what that prisoner claimed happened, those 4 minutes are the key to this case.

No, according to the medical examiner Grey was almost certainly already unconscious by the time the other prisoner was picked up.

the other guy said he was thrashing around in the van so violently that it shook the van
That's what I heard too.

I've not seen that one, link would be nice.

As I heard the other passenger said that Gray was banging around in the back.

~ I don't put much merit into the passengers media interview however because he was trying to cover his ass as "I'm not a snitch" at that time. We'll have to see what the actual report he made to the detective was.

someone drove.
Someone was responsible for securing the prisoner.
Someone was in charge of those two.
Three people minimum criminally liable.

someone drove.

Well depending on how things happened; two people were responsible for transport, those same two people removed Gray and helped him sit up on the seat because he said he couldn't breath. Past those two though I don't think any of the others can be charged without clear bias.

Link?

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to a police document obtained by The Washington Post.

Prisoner in van heard banging against walls. - The Washington Post

Link?

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle and believed that he “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” according to a police document obtained by The Washington Post.

Yeah, that's the partial police report that the Baltimore PD leaked.

Only problem is, the other prisoner himself has said it's complete bullshit.

That's what I heard too.

later on after the mob got to him

he changed what he was saying to a little banging around

however the initial statements will come into evidence

should it go that far

Link?

after the mob got to him

we have seen that several times

in these sort of cases

all the evidence will come out

That's what I heard too.

should it go that far

How do you think he'll testify in court?

Link?

You are exagerating his clarification. He absolutely said he heard the guy banging around.

someone drove.

Well depending on how things happened; two people were responsible for transport, those same two people removed Gray and helped him sit up on the seat because he said he couldn't breath. Past those two though I don't think any of the others can be charged without clear bias.

it will become a civil suit the family will win about 200 thousand dollars

historically speaking

Link?

after the mob got to him

in these sort of cases

I agree, we will see. But I wouldn't count on it working out the way you hope.

Link?

You are exagerating his clarification. He absolutely said he heard the guy banging around.

“They trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to himself,” Allen said. “Why the fuck would he do that to himself?”

That's what I heard too.

should it go that far

hopefully the truth

That's what I heard too.

should it go that far

hopefully the truth

Your truth, or his?

Link?

after the mob got to him

in these sort of cases

I agree, we will see. But I wouldn't count on it working out the way you hope.

unlike you i am not hoping anything

other then a fair legal system

for the accused

That's what I heard too.

should it go that far

hopefully the truth

Your truth, or his?

stop it with your weird projections

Forum List

Back