Leaked emails reveals Clintons true gun control intentions

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
NRA-ILA | Leaked Emails Reveal Clinton’s True Gun Control Intentions

Will the people stand for it? Will cops actually disarm people? National Guard? I REALLY want Trump to win but next to that I want this bitch to just try this....I can already see the vision of her marched from her cell along with Obama and Kaine up the scaffold steps the rope placed around her turkey gizzard neck ...after a trial for treason of course :) Man that will be the day the people regain a set of balls and arrest and convict ALL politicians and punish the worst with execution. Legal as can be. :)

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
What do you think happens then? Will people get off their asses and fight back? Will ANY state ignore the ruling? Will police forces even try to enforce it?

NRA-ILA | Leaked Emails Reveal Clinton’s True Gun Control Intentions

Will the people stand for it? Will cops actually disarm people? National Guard? I REALLY want Trump to win but next to that I want this bitch to just try this....I can already see the vision of her marched from her cell along with Obama and Kaine up the scaffold steps the rope placed around her turkey gizzard neck ...after a trial for treason of course :) Man that will be the day the people regain a set of balls and arrest and convict ALL politicians and punish the worst with execution. Legal as can be. :)
You can always count on the NRA for "fair" and "honest" reporting.

Exactly where has she opposed 2nd amendment rights. Can you post her comments?

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me

What do you think happens then? Will people get off their asses and fight back? Will ANY state ignore the ruling? Will police forces even try to enforce it?

we have out here

we have a class of state firearms

not subject to federal law

Exactly where has she opposed 2nd amendment rights. Can you post her comments?
First and foremost NO ONE can trust the hildabeast, all career politicians are liars... fact

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

I think you should need a background check to give your family a book. Deal?

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

Then why would you oppose closing a gun show loophole?

Why do you want to sell to criminals?

If a father gives his son grandpas car, he must report it

W
orks for me

What is the gun show loophole?

W
orks for me

report it --LOL

this show us how stupid you are...
1) to repeal the second amendment you have to have 2/3 of the senate to vote for the amendment to be repealed
2) you have to have 3/4 of the people in our country to vote for it to be repealed ....
3) the president of any party has no say in this matter ... the supreme court has no say in this matter .... the only thing any president can do and I agree 100% with... is to stop crazies from getting guns gun show loop holes no fly list from getting guns ... stop criminals from getting guns and stop people getting simi automatic guns which I totally agree with and to stop large amoe clips

W
orks for me

report it --LOL

That is the way it works with cars. You don't just get to drive it because it belonged to grandpa

W
orks for me

What is the gun show loophole?
as Ive said and said many time how stupid you are ??? really !!! whats the gun show loop- hole really

this show us how stupid you are...
1) to repeal the second amendment you have to have 2/3 of the senate to vote for the amendment to be repealed
2) you have to have 3/4 of the people in our country to vote for it to be repealed ....
3) the president of any party has no say in this matter ... the supreme court has no say in this matter .... the only thing any president can do and I agree 100% with... is to stop crazies from getting guns gun show loop holes no fly list from getting guns ... stop criminals from getting guns and stop people getting simi automatic guns which I totally agree with and to stop large amoe clips
Can you link to rights permission lists in the constitution?

Forum List

Back