🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lebanon War of Lies

Roudy - For the third time - Question:How many Israeli's in Galilee had been killed by terror in the year before the invasion?Answer:1.So why do you say they had "no choice"?

Who gives a flying fuck how many were killed? If they were attempting to kill people, that is sufficient.

So I get to try to kill you, but if I miss 100 times, I'm innocent? And you claim to be a professional journalist, and offer these idiocies... :eek: :eusa_whistle:
Ridiculous arguments aren't they? How many Americans did Cuba kill before JFK threatened to invade over the Cuban missile crisis?

The thinking of an embecile.

Typical propaganda ploy. Discredit the source.

Actually this article was written by an Israeli journalist.
Ha ha ha. You have an article from "The Palestine Chronicle" titled "Lebanon War of Lies". Sure thing. This is a 100% legitimate source. Do you want me to embarass you more, and post some of the other garbaggio found on this site, or have you had enough?

Your blabber does not embarrass me at all.
Yes of course! nothing embarrasses you. Not even yourself and your shameless lies. no surprises there.

'Waltz with Bashir" is a very disturbing film.

I don't think one can understand the real meaning of being an IDF soldier unless the have experienced the deep meaning of being in the military system themselves.

Ron Leshem wrote a book called "If there is a paradise" which tells the story of the IDF soldier in Lebanon. It tells the story of the Beaufort post, and it later became a movie telling the story of the IDF soldier being there-

It is very disturbing...but it really cuts through the propganda. It is just so honest and raw.

I have been to Beauforts, by the way, still a very strange and ghostly place.

btw. Roudy - If you wish to call people names deriding their intelligence - perhaps learn to spell the words first.

? If they were attempting to kill people, that is sufficient.

:

They weren't attempting to kill people. The border was quiet.

The entire basis for Operation PfG was based on a falsehood.
It wasn't a falsehood. Israel had 240 recorded instances of terrorist attempts. Here is another example of you being a terror supporter.

Roudy -

If it wasn't a falsehood - why did an operation at least one military leader claim would take three weeks, actually extend to 18 years?

And again - PLEASE try and post honestly.

Roudy -

If it wasn't a falsehood - why did an operation at least one military leader claim would take three weeks, actually extend to 18 years?

And again - PLEASE try and post honestly.
Military operations don't go as planned. Israel needed to create a zone across its border to prevent your beloved terrorists from committing terrorism against Israel. The US is still in Korea, Europe, Japan and many other places after those wars have ended in some cases 60 years ago. Israel stayed because the barrier zone was working.

Roudy -

I am still waiting for you to back up the claim that I support terror.

You and I both know it is a lie, of course, and we also both know that you are not smart enough to post honestly - but if you are going to post lies, you must also expect to be called on them.

? If they were attempting to kill people, that is sufficient.

:

They weren't attempting to kill people. The border was quiet.

The entire basis for Operation PfG was based on a falsehood.
According to Israeli reorts there were over 240 acts of terrorism plus one assassination of their ambassador before. You call that quiet? Ha ha ha. I'll go by factual history as opposed to the terrorist false propoganda version.

Roudy -

How many of them were in Galilee?

Where and when in Galilee did they occur?

Again - the operation was called Peace for GALILEE.

Roudy -

I am still waiting for you to back up the claim that I support terror.

You and I both know it is a lie, of course, and we also both know that you are not smart enough to post honestly - but if you are going to post lies, you must also expect to be called on them.
Sure you do. You believe that the Palestinians have a right to kill Israelis, without any Israeli consequence. You often side with the most vile, anti semetic, pro Hamas terrorist loving Holocaust deniers on this board. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

Sure you do. You believe that the Palestinians have a right to kill Israelis, without any Israeli consequence. You often side with the most vile, anti semetic, pro Hamas terrorist loving Holocaust deniers on this board. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

Then produce a quote where I say anything even vaguely like that. Let's see it.

Or you can just admit that you are lying, of course.

I'll go by factual history as opposed to the terrorist false propoganda version.

Well, I was actually there at the time, Roudy. In Galillee, living 1500 metres from the border.

I have to say - it is hard for me to believe that any adult can be so staggeringly dense as to accuse someone of supporting the terror attacks of which I was actually a victim.

It really does show quite how deranged and dishonest your world view is, doesn't it? :eusa_drool:

Here's a pic of the place, by the way-
dscn2420.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Roudy -

How many of them were in Galilee?

Where and when in Galilee did they occur?

Again - the operation was called Peace for GALILEE.
Stop whining, go cry to your Arab friends. Maybe if you write a few of your bullshit articles filled with the same ignorance and baloney that you post in this board frequently would make you feel a little better.

How many Christians were killed or had to flee Lebanon because of the Muslim savages and Palestinian INVADORS? That number must be in the millions. You're just upset that your beloved Islamic animals can't commit a second Holocaust on the Israelis.

I just did. Not once many times in other posts. Review your own posts. Duh.

I'll go by factual history as opposed to the terrorist false propoganda version.

Well, I was actually there at the time, Roudy. In Galillee, living 1500 metres from the border.

I have to say - it is hard for me to believe that any adult can be so staggeringly dense as to accuse someone of supporting the terror attacks of which I was actually a victim.

It really does show quite how deranged and dishonest your world view is, doesn't it? :eusa_drool:

Here's a pic of the place, by the way-
dscn2420.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
Yeah, but you were a loving victim, with Arab ties. And you still love those poor animals that go around slaughtering innocent women and kids. You think the Israelis have it coming, Israel makes then do it. The wall kills the Palestinians. Doesn't let the terrorists kill Israelis. It's not fair. Blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Roudy -

Seriously man - produce the quote.

I usually let you off your hilarious fuck-ups after an hour or so, but this one I think I'll hold you to.

Either produce a quote where I say that Palestinians have a right to kill Israelis, or apologise.

Thirty years ago this week, the Israeli army crossed into Lebanon and started the most stupid war in Israel's history. It lasted for 18 years. About 1500 Israeli soldiers and untold numbers of Lebanese and Palestinians were killed.

Almost all wars are based on lies. Lies are considered legitimate instruments of war. Lebanon War I (as it was later called) was a glorious example.

From beginning to end (if it has ended yet) it was a war of deceit and deception, falsehoods and fabrications.

The lies started with the official name: “Operation Peace in Galilee”.

Lebanon War of Lies

Ironically, Osama bin Laden released a video stating that he got the idea of attacking the Twin Towers in NYC while viewing Israeli planes leveling civilian towers in the Beruit war.

Our biased support for Israel and made in the USA bombs have made us targets and the reciepients of 9/11.

Roudy -

Seriously man - produce the quote.

I usually let you off your hilarious fuck-ups after an hour or so, but this one I think I'll hold you to.

Either produce a quote where I say that Palestinians have a right to kill Israelis, or apologise.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back