Lebanon

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Lebanese civilians are complaining that they are being punished for Hizballah did and they had nothing to do with It was Hizballah decision to go to war with Israel not theirs I feel sorry about that but that’s what war is it’s not fair its ugly dirty and mean.

Since Hizballah is getting the worst of it I hope they agree to peace soon

Lebanese civilians are complaining that they are being punished for Hizballah did and they had nothing to do with It was Hizballah decision to go to war with Israel not theirs I feel sorry about that but that’s what war is it’s not fair its ugly dirty and mean.

they allowed hezzbola to take refuge and grow in their country so it is their fault they are at war,,

Iran runs the show, not the Lebanese.

If the Lebanese let Iran use Hezbullah to fight Israel on their own turf, I have no sympathy for them.

You ride with them you hang with them.

they allowed hezzbola to take refuge and grow in their country so it is their fault they are at war,,
They are families not warriors. Hezbollah are descended from Palestinian refugees that Israel forced out in 1948-1973. Israel turned Lebanon's demographics upside down with impoverished, angry refugees.

You're immoral and ridiculously stupid . Read Moishe Dayan.

Iran runs the show, not the Lebanese.

If the Lebanese let Iran use Hezbullah to fight Israel on their own turf, I have no sympathy for them.

You ride with them you hang with them.

Lolol. Did the Israelis tell you that? You're so ignorant about the history of Israel.

The Lebanese Christians are in favor of taking out Hezbollah.... but they are outnumbered....

The Lebanese Christians are in favor of taking out Hezbollah.... but they are outnumbered....
Yes, they are outnumbered because Israel forced thousands of impoverished refugees out of Palestine into Lebanon. Lebanon was 60% Christian before the European Zionists. Don't you remember seeing the miles of refugee camps between the airport and Beirut?

Yes, they are outnumbered because Israel forced thousands of impoverished refugees out of Palestine into Lebanon. Lebanon was 60% Christian before the European Zionists. Don't you remember seeing the miles of refugee camps between the airport and Beirut?
What Israel does is for self defense... why is that so hard for you to understand?.... stop the rockets... stop the suicide vests... stop the random shootings and stop attacks on innocents like a year ago and learn to live with Jews.... that will solve everything....

What Israel does is for self defense... why is that so hard for you to understand?.... stop the rockets... stop the suicide vests... stop the random shootings and stop attacks on innocents like a year ago and learn to live with Jews.... that will solve everything....
Israel is very aggressive in demonizing the neighbors, stealing land and killing the resistance.

Those things will not stop until those people stop teaching their children that being a Shahid is honorable.

They are families not warriors. Hezbollah are descended from Palestinian refugees that Israel forced out in 1948-1973. Israel turned Lebanon's demographics upside down with impoverished, angry refugees.
And there you go.....Palistanians ruin every county that gives then refuge.....Small wonder nobody wants the vermin.

Is the goal of this thread to find out how many different ways we can spell “Hezbollah” or what?

Those things will not stop until those people stop teaching their children that being a Shahid is honorable.

Shahid just means witness. Israel claims it means suicide bomber. Just about everyone in Palestine has lost family, friends and relatives or property to Israel... They are all "witnesses".... Shahid.

The Maronites need to take their country back.
Yes the plan of the Zionist baby killers is to start another civil war in Lebanon i hope those Christians realize they are Lebanese and their Country is under attack, in fact the lunatic Netanyahu has threatened Lebanon with a Gaza scenario, the war criminal has recorded his own war criminal intent, his trial should be interesting.

Try telling those IDF child killers on the ground in Lebanon they are taking a beating.

Yes the plan of the Zionist baby killers is to start another civil war in Lebanon i hope those Christians realize they are Lebanese and their Country is under attack, in fact the lunatic Netanyahu has threatened Lebanon with a Gaza scenario, the war criminal has recorded his own war criminal intent, his trial should be interesting.
Which Islamist group do you belong to?

Forum List

Back